剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
I'll never abandon you.
我绝不会抛弃你
Never.
绝不
I love you.
我爱你
Always.
一直
And forever.
到永远
Not every day you get invited to a drug dealer's house.
到毒窑子的机会不是天天都有的
Let's hope he's got something for us.
希望能从他那里得到些有利的消息吧
I think I may be in the wrong line of work.
我想我可能选错职业了
Yeah, no argument here.
嗯 我没意见
Regular Cagney and Lacey, you two.
老常客卡格尼和莱西诶 什么风把你们吹过来啦
It's Roth, actually. Yes.
其实我的真名是罗斯 可不是吗
Detective.
警探
Jack Roth.
杰克·罗斯
Let me guess.
你听我说的对不对哈
You don't wear a wedding band
你没有戴婚戒
cause you don't want people like me to
因为你不想让像我这样的人知道
know you have a family.
你有老婆孩子
But you do somehow.
但是你还是知道了
Hey, hey, I... I got my sources.
必须的 我有我的线人
You know what, let's not.
你知道吗 最好不要这样
Let's not what? Let's not take this nuclear.
不要怎样 我们最好不要开启核战
M.A.D... Mutual Assured Destruction.
M.A.D. 我是说同归毁灭论
You know, it's what's keeping us from nuking the Soviets.
就是因为M.A.D.我们才没有用核弹炸苏联
But in this story,
现在我们这种情况下
you're the commie and I'm U.S.A.
你代表共♥匪♥ 我则代表美国
I fought for this country. Yeah?
我曾参军为国出力 是吗
And look at you now.
看看你现在这幅德行
I take it you didn't, uh, bring us out here to show off.
我想 你叫我们来不是为了炫耀你们优渥的生活
Yeah, that's... that's part of the fun.
当然 这只是娱乐一下
I prefer to keep business on my turf.
我喜欢在我自己的地盘上办事
That's great. So let's, uh, skip the bluster and get down to it.
没关系 所以 我们别在这里装模作样 谈正事吧
Yeah, I got word out.
嗯 我听说
One of my girls matched a composite
我的一个妓♥女♥在一年前
to some weird john from about a year ago.
配了一大堆毒品给一个神经病
You got 10 minutes.
你只有10分钟的时间
She's inside.
她就在里面
Oh.
还有
Lacey here stays with me.
莱西呆在这
I'm good.
没事儿
Johns don't exactly pay me to look at their faces.
约翰花钱雇我不是雇我去看客户长什么样的
Hum my hair's different, but something about the eyes...
我印象中他的发型不是这样 但是眼睛这块很像
I'm pretty sure it's him.
我很肯定就是他
Okay, that's great.
嗯 好极了
anything you can tell us would be helpful.
你能提供的每一个细节都至关重要
I saw him a few times.
我见过他几次
It was always the same thing.
他每次都要我做同样的事儿
Made me wear a blonde wig and pretend to be dead.
他总是让我戴一顶金色的假发然后装死
Guy only gets it up for dead girls.
他只对死人产生性趣
Uh, anything else unique you can remember?
你还记得什么别的更有用的细节吗
Uh, something he might have said? Something you saw...
比如他说过些什么 或者是你看到过什么
a tattoo, birthmark, something like that?
比如纹身啊 胎记啊之类的东西
He always picked me up in different cars.
他每次来接我都是用不同的车
Real nice stuff, too, like, high-end,
都是很贵的车 豪车
kind of old.
但是不是新车
Vintage.
古董车
The Corps?
你以前参过军
Yeah, oorah.
嗯 以前是海军
Two tours with Uncle Sam's misguided children.
两次随山姆大叔迷茫的子孙们出征
I know you, man.
我知道你是谁 老兄
No, we've never met.
你不认识我 我们之前没见过
Came back from Nam all busted up,
从纳姆那里回来之后 日子就没法过了
got on drugs over there.
在那里开始接触毒品
Stayed on 'em here.
即使到了今天还是有毒瘾
You were
你就是个
Sampling some vices while in Vice.
贼喊抓贼的人
Yeah, I think you got me confused with someone else.
我觉得你认错人了
Come on, give me a break, man.
别装啦 老兄 别和我装傻啦
You don't know me.
你根本不认识我
A Vice cop enjoying my goods.
你不过就是个吸我卖♥♥的毒品的黑警罢了
Trust me, I know exactly who you are.
你要知道 我对你一清二楚
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是吗 嗯哼
Well, then, you know that I can destroy you.
那你就也知道我能让你身败名裂
Understand?
明白了吗
I'd be very careful where we're going with this.
要是我是你的话 我不会在这里说这话
Yeah, you should be careful, as well.
你才要小心啊
Is that a threat?
你是在威胁我吗
I bet your partner doesn't even know you as well as I do.
我敢说我比你的搭档更了解你是个什么货色
A guy like you...
像你这样人
lots of secrets.
全身都是秘密
It's dangerous.
是很危险的
You know, it's dangerous for you and him.
你要知道这对你们俩来说都是很危险的
I mean, I would...
我是说 老实说
I would hate to see either one of you get hurt.
我可一点也不想看到你们俩谁受伤
Okay. You leave my partner out of this.
你别把我的搭档扯进来
Contreras.
康崔拉斯
Let's go.
我们走
Goodbye.
再见
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
For me? Yep.
给我点的吗 对
Thanks. To shaking the trees.
谢啦 为蚍蜉撼动了大树干杯
Something fall for you?
你得到什么消息了吗
Graham's called for a meeting with me.
格雷厄姆要就和我碰个头
Um, I'm on standby till I hear when.
我还不知道什么时候才能见到格雷厄姆 在等消息
And before you say, "be careful,"
还有 在你告诉我要注意安全之前
just know I'm... I'm good.
我想告诉你说 我很好
I know you are.
我知道你很好
Graham give you anything?
格雷厄姆给你什么了吗
Yeah, our... our killer was with one of his prostitutes
我们在追查的杀手在他第一次和最后一次杀人期间
in between his first kill and the most recent one.
找过格雷厄姆手下的一个妓♥女♥
He made her pretend to be dead.
他让这个女的装死
Well, sounds like a bit of a cooling-off period.
这听起来像是要冷静一下
Trying to keep his urges at bay.
努力地抑制自己的欲望
Yeah, that's... that's exactly what I was thinking.
嗯 我也是这么想的
What's with the smile?
那你干嘛笑嘻嘻的
We're talking about a serial killer here.
我们在谈论一个连环杀手诶
Well, I like talking shop with you.
我喜欢和你说说话
Yeah, me, too.
我也喜欢和你聊聊
This place is such a dump.
这个地方太阴暗了
It's even worse during the day,
白天的光线比晚上还差些
Hua I like it here.
哈 我挺喜欢这的
Me, too.
我也是
Hi-ya, sweet Betty.
你好呀 亲爱的贝蒂
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
Where are the kids? Um, out with the wife.
孩子们在哪 和我老婆出去玩了
She took all the kids up to the park.
她把小孩们一起带去公园玩了
Told her I'd wait here for you so you wouldn't be worried.
我跟我老婆说我在这里等你免得你担心
You know, I wouldn't want you to worry.
你看 我不想让你担心呀
Where's the sitter?
保姆去哪了
Gal said she had some emergency.
保姆加尔突然有点急事
She knows our kids are friends. Asked me if we could fill in.
她知道咱们的小孩是朋友 就问我能不能帮她带一下
And lucky for you, I was here to save the day.
幸运的是 我今天正好有空 就帮你啦
You're welcome.
不用谢
Okay, go now.
那好 你现在走
That's the thanks I'm gonna get?
你就这么谢谢我吗
Thank you!
谢谢
Can you get out?
那你现在可以出去了吗
I need to go to the park now and get my kids.
我现在要去公园把我的小孩接回来
I got an idea...
我突然想到
About how you could really thank me.
你应该这么谢我
All right, I'm gonna give you a hint.
这样吧 给你一点提示
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表