剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
I give him a new name every time he needs a new identity
的时候给他一个新名字
What new identity would that be?
什么新身份
I don't know. We didn't get to that
我不知道 我们没谈妥
Blondie got antsy
金发很生气
put a knife to me
拿着把刀对着我
hog-tied me, and cleaned out my entire passport stash
把我绑起来 扫光了我藏起来的护照
Blondie?
金发?
His hair... frosted... very Farrah Fawcett without the feather.
他的头发 没有光泽 很像没有毛的法拉福塞蒂
If he's got a new passport and a new look
如果他有了新的护照和新的外貌
he could be trying to skip town
那就很可能是想要逃走了
We could have a borderjumper
我们要抓一个跨界逃犯了
We need to alert the airports, train stations
我们得在人员部署到位前
and bus terminals of his new look
把他的新样貌通知给机场 火车站
until we can get people there
还有公交站点
Thank you
谢谢合作
This is Scott Wright
我是斯科特·怀特
I'm calling to confirm my flight to Sydney leaves in 45 minutes
我想确认一下四十五分钟之后飞往悉尼的航♥班♥
All right
好的
You take care now
自己小心
Just the young lady I wanted to see
原来是我想见的小妹妹呀
So
所以
did you take my advice
你是在我们聊天之后
after our little philosophical chat earlier?
采取了我的建议吗
Yeah, I told the truth
是的 我说了实话
I didn't doubt you for a minute
我从没有怀疑过你
And here's your reward
这是你的奖励
I know it's you
我知道是你
You're the Hollywood Slayer
你就是那个好莱坞杀人狂
Well, I guess now it's my turn to pay for what I've done
好吧 现在该是我为自己的所作所为 付出代价的时候了
Did you call the cops?
你叫了警♥察♥吗
You did the right thing
你做得对
I don't want you to ever feel bad
我永远都不想让你难受
'cause it means you're a great kid
因为你是一个好孩子
And you're gonna grow up to be an incredible adult
你将会成为一个很棒的人
I love you, too
我也爱你
Now get home
快回家吧
In his 20s, 5'9", brown hair
二十出头 一米七五 棕色头发
He drives a baby-blue 1976 Triumph Bonneville motorcycle
他开一辆1976年的宝蓝色复古凯♥旋♥摩托
If you see him, don't be a hero
如果你看到他 别逞英雄
Call our tip hotline
打我们的咨♥询♥热♥线♥
You could be saving the life of another girl
你可能挽救另一个女孩的生命
Who is it? Luxe Calling
谁? 洛而西服务
Hi. I'm Nancy
嗨 我是南希
I work with the most glamorous makeup company in the world
我在世界上最有魅力的化妆品公♥司♥工作
and I'm here to change your life
我是来改变你的生活的
My secret
我的秘诀就是
mix a bit of eye shadow in with your foundation
在你的底妆上打点眼影
Huh. To highlight the apples of your cheeks
额 突出脸颊的苹果肌
the contours of your eyes
眼睛的轮廓
and the slope of your neckline
和你领口的曲线
Really?
真的吗
I never heard of that
我从没听说过
Some women mix primer in with their foundation
有些女人把底妆和基础护理混起来
but I think that makes them look like the living dead
但我认为这让他们看起来像僵尸
Well, I guess it's better than being dead-dead
总比死人好
But still, I prefer to look alive
但是 我还是喜欢活力一点的妆容
Well, I can help you out with that
我可以帮你
Ah, you kind of already are just by being here
你现在就已经是很有活力的样子了
Really?
真的吗
Hmm
恩
You having a bad day?
你今天过得很糟吗
No. No. No, no
不是
Um, I have nothing to complain about
也没什么要抱怨的
I... I'm lucky. I know that
我... 我很幸运 我知道
It's just that sometimes
只是有时候
Do you ever feel like your life just isn't your own?
你会不会觉得生活不受控制
Don't we all?
大家都一样
With so much on our plates
我们拥有这么多
it's hard for us ladies to keep any focus on ourselves
想要好好打理自己太难了
Now
现在
you just sit back and relax
你只要坐好 放松
Yes, ma'am
好的 遵命
Do I even want to know what happened?
我想知道发生了什么?
Yeah, we got a bad tip that our killer was at L.A.X.
我们收到了一个坏消息 杀手在洛杉矶
We get there, this guy turned into O.J. Simpson
等我们到了那里 这家伙化身辛普森
starts jumping over baggage
飞跃行李
pushing people out of the way until he nudges the wrong person.
不停的推撞行人 直到他撞错了人
Hey, you know, what kind of elderly woman
你知道的 那种老女人
strikes a cop with a cane?
会用拐杖袭击警♥察♥
You know, I should've arrested her for assault
你知道 我该以袭击的罪名逮捕她的
Hey, uh, anyway, we got, uh... we got patrols at L.A.X
不论如何 我们的巡逻队分布在洛杉矶
and Burbank airports, Union Station
和伯班克机场 联合车站
every Greyhound station in the city with the new sketch
每一个新规划的灰狗巴士站点
Miller and Bukowski are running point
米勒和布考斯基在想办法
New tips
新线索
Okay, uh, you start calling these Hobie's locations
好了 你现在给那些霍比商店打电♥话♥
What? Are you craving a banana bazooka split?
什么? 想要一个香蕉味的火箭分装筒吗
Guy goes into the same ice-cream shop three or four times a week
这家伙每周四五次都会去同一家甜品店
Somebody might know him
可能有人认识他
Maybe even where he lives
甚至知道他住哪
I'm here with reporter Karen McClaren
这里是记者凯伦·麦卡伦谈话时间
So, how did you feel when he contacted you?
那么 你见到他的时候 是怎么想的
L.A. Notorious I knew it was a huge opportunity
肮脏洛城 我知道这是个很好的机会
No, she's busy
不 她很忙
What?
什么
Look, Joe, I'm not... I'm
嘿 乔 我不是...我是
Yeah
好
Hold on a minute
等一等
So you weren't scared?
所以你不害怕吗
In his presence? Alone?
不怕他的出现? 还是独自一人
Of course I was
我当然怕
It was terrifying, but I knew that I had a job to do
这很恐怖 但我知道我有件事必须去做
and that was to elicit any information I could from him
从他身上得到一点信息
Uh, we're, uh, in the middle of an interview here
我们现在还在采访
It's him
是他
Did you forget about me already?
你已经忘了我了吗
I love what you've done with the hair, Kiki
我喜欢你的新发型 琪琪
Beautiful
很美
Do you want to tell people who you are, or should I?
你想告诉别人你是谁吗? 或者我来说
Be my guest
请便
We're on with Kent Grainger
我们现在接通了肯特· 加洛韦
also known as the Hollywood Slayer
也就是众人皆知的好莱坞杀人狂
Is it really him?
真的是他吗
Mr. Grainger... Ah, ah, ah
加洛伟先生... 额
On this call, we play by my rules
在这通电♥话♥里 按我的规则玩
which means you just sit there and look pretty
这意味着你只要坐在这里保持优美就行了
I don't like the monster you've been depicting me as, Penelope
我不喜欢你把我想成一个恶魔 佩内洛普
I wasn't trying to insult you. I... I... I just
我不想侮辱你 我只是
Shh, Penelope, this is about Karen
佩内洛普 这是关于凯伦的
So, here's your chance to enlighten the world
所以 这是你闪耀世界的机会
Isn't that your job?
这不就是你的工作吗
To expose me as who you think I am?
把我丑♥化♥于众
My purpose is to simply be
我的目的很简单
The police are closing in
警♥察♥来了
Are you going to give yourself up?
你要放弃自己吗
And where would the fun in that be?
那又谈何乐趣
Whatever way it shakes down, you're too late
无论怎样 都太晚了
Big stories need big endings
好的开头也需要好的结尾
Big climax. The explosion
高♥潮♥ 爆♥炸♥
Far more cinematic, don't you think?
更像一场电影 你不觉得吗
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表