剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
You heard it here first, Los Angeles...
你首次在这里听到 洛杉矶
Karen McClaren's chilling conversation
凯伦·麦卡伦和好莱坞杀手
with the Hollywood Slayer
令人胆寒的谈话
He's calling into a live interview on a local station
他打入了一个地方电视台的现场采访连线
means he's still in the city
这意味着他还在这座城市里
We've got the air, the rails, and the highways on lock
我们锁定了航♥空♥ 铁路 和高速公路
Which means he's trapped
他被围困了
Hey
嘿
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Listening to your interview, Kiki
听你的采访 琪琪
I've got a silly nickname
这个昵称真蠢
So what?
所以呢
No, it's all good. I'm just
不 挺好的 我只是
Glad to know I'm not the only one with secrets
很高兴知道我不是唯一有秘密的人
Why are you listening to it again?
为什么你还要再听一遍
There was a melody playing in the background
这里有背景音乐
when you were chatting with Mr.
当你和 "可怕杀人狂" 先生聊天的时候
Thrill Kill that I just couldn't shake
我不能走开
So I isolated it, and I've been
所以我单独把它抽出来了 而且我
listening to it again. Here
在这里又听了一遍 给
You recognize that?
你听出来了
No
不
"Suicide Solution. "
"自杀出路"
Is that a song?
这是一首歌♥吗
Really?
真的
It was Ozzy Osbourne
是奥奇·奥斯本的
That's one of the purest tunes
关于人类破碎的灵魂
about the fragmented human psyche
最纯净的曲调之一
An... anyways, he said
无论如何 他说
that you were too late when he called
他打电♥话♥来的时候 你做什么都太晚了
Too late for what?
什么晚了
I think he's gonna kill himself
我想他要自杀
Really?
真的?
It seems so unlike him
看起来不像他
He's arrogant, like... like he can never lose
他很自大 就像... 就像他从来没有输过
Yeah, but maybe he's not losing
是的 但可能他确实没有输过
I mean, maybe he's going out on his own terms
我意思是 可能他用自己的方式解脱了
? Wine is fine, but whiskey's quicker ?
? 白酒让人欣喜 但威士忌更让人沉醉 ?
? suicide is slow with liquor ?
在酒精里逐渐消逝
? take a bottle, drown your sorrows ?
举起酒杯 倾洒悲情
? then it floods away tomorrows ?
明天将不复存在
? Take me away ?
带我走
? tomorrow ?
明日
? you never give me rest ?
从未休憩
? no first, no first, no first, no day ?
从不会 从不会 从不会 从不会
Oh.
天
Oh, wow.
哇哦
You are far too young to have a 15-year-old
你看起来很年轻 根本不像有个十五岁孩子的人
Oh, I only look this young because of your magic
都是因为你的巧手我看上去才这么年轻吖
No, no. Wow. She's beautiful
不 她很漂亮
And suddenly so grown up
而且一下就长这么大了
So far, she doesn't hate me, thank god
到目前为止 她不恨我 谢天谢地
but I have a feeling that's coming
但我觉得快了
No, no. You're lucky
不 不 你很幸运
I was a horrible teenager
我以前就是个不良少女
Always causing trouble
经常闯祸
Oh, and I was such a goody-goody
我是个老好人
I was boring, really
我很无趣 真的
Do you have kids?
你有孩子吗
I do, yeah. I have a boy, 5
有的 我有个儿子 五岁
And my daughter is 8 Oh
还有个八岁的女儿 哇
She wants to be a scientist
她想成为一个科学家
Yeah, mine wants to be a rock star
我孩子想成为摇滚明星
She sings in this band
她在乐队当主唱
has dreams of being discovered on the Strip
希望能通过选秀一炮而红
Well, lots of girls have dreams
很多女孩都有梦想
of being discovered on the Strip I know
希望一炮而红 我知道
I... it's a teenage fantasy, nothing more
我... 那只是年少时的梦 仅此而已
But her father would, uh, make a big deal
但是 如果他爸爸知道的话
out of saying no if he knew
一定会大发雷霆
making her want it even more, so...
不过这样也会让她变本加厉 所以...
We've kept that our little secret
我们一起保守秘密
Is he not around?
他没陪着你吗
Are you a single mom, too?
你也是单身母亲
I'm married, but I often feel like I'm a single mom
我结婚了 但是我总觉得我像个单身女人
My husband works a lot
我丈夫工作很忙
Hmm. That must be hard
恩 这一定很艰难
Kind of used to it
已经习惯了
When it's just me and Vicki, you know, it's easy.
当只有我和薇琪的时候 你知道 会很轻松
Pop two lean cuisines in the oven and call it a day.
随便吃点什么 就可以过一天了
But when Jack is here...
但是杰克在家的时候...
It's a lot of work.
就有很多活要干了
Let me guess...
我猜猜...
dirty laundry all over the floor.
脏衣服满地都是
Dishes in the sink. Are all... is this all men?
水槽里都是脏盘子 所有男人...都这样吗
I'm sure most.
我确定大多数都是
My boyfriend actually always cleans up after himself, but
我男朋友总会自己清理 但是
he has other things. He's...
他有其他的毛病 他...
so stubborn and
固执又
obsessive. Oh, I get obsessive.
有强迫症 哦 我懂
My husband is the poster child for it.
我的丈夫就是个典型的例子
Jack is a detective, and
杰克是警探
he gets very caught up in his cases.
非常专注他的案子
My boyfriend is not even sure we can be together
我男朋友都不确定我们是否能在一起
because of what he does.
因为他做的一些事
No, I... I get it.
不 我...我理解
Their work is so important to them.
工作对他们而言太重要了
And with Jack, it's personal.
杰克 其实是因为个人原因
Really? How so?
真的吗 为什么
x7f
他很妈妈在他很小的时候就去世了
And now it's like he has to save people
所以现在他似乎想要通过救人
to make up for his own loss.
来弥补自己所失去的
I'm just not sure anything will ever fill that void.
我只是不知道有什么可以填补那个空缺
Mm-hmm.
恩恩
Oh...
噢...
And you came here to try to sell color sticks.
你来这推销彩妆
I'm sorry. Way too much information.
对不起 我说得太多了
No, not at all.
不 没有没有
I'm parched.
我很渴
Could I trouble you for a glass of water?
能麻烦你给我倒杯水吗
Oh, my god.
哦 我的天
I can't believe how inhospitable I've been.
真不敢相信我居然怠慢了客人
Yes, of course. I'll be right back.
没问题 我马上回来
Oh.
哦
Make sure you call me if any of your employees
如果你手下的任何员工认出了他是常客
recognize him as one of your regulars, okay?
请一定要打电♥话♥给我好吗
All right.
好的
You know, I don't know how many more of these tips
你知道吗 我不知道自己还能
I can listen to, Jack.
再听多少留言了 杰克
I mean, these people are complete whack jobs,
我是说 这些家伙要么都是神经病
and the other half are obnoxious kids
另一半就是打电♥话♥恶作剧
who are calling to make prank calls.
的熊孩子
Are most of the kids boys?
大部分的孩子都是男孩吗
Of course, and they all think a serial killer is hilarious.
当然 他们都觉得连环杀手很搞笑
Any of them give an address?
有没有人给出什么地址
Well, sure, if the address has "Uranus" In it.
啊 有的 在外太空
There was that one little girl.
有一个小女孩
Yeah, there's been a few girls.
是的 有几个小姑娘
The tape of... of... of the girl with the killer sitter.
那个...那个说自己保姆是杀手的小女孩录音
Cue that up again.
再放一遍
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表