剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
Did you kick Daddy out?
你把老爸赶出去了吗
I wouldn't blame you.
我不会怪你的
Well, I asked him for some space.
那个... 我跟他说我想要些空间
But he's gonna come over...
但他会回来
to talk to us about what comes next.
跟我们讨论下一步该怎么办
Only, he hasn't shown up yet, right?
只是他还没有出现 对吧
Oh, he's probably just running a little behind.
喔 他多半是太忙了
Mom, get a clue.
老妈 长点心吧
He's not coming.
他不会回来了
You better make use of this phone call you asked for...
建议你好好利用这通电♥话♥
If there's anyone out there that gives a damn about you,
如果世界上还有人关心你
which I doubt.
虽然我觉得多半没有
You might want to tell them
你恐怕得告诉他们
you're not gonna be seeing them for a very long time.
你将来很长一段时间都见不到她们了
Stop me if you heard this one, Jack.
杰克 要是听说过就打断我
This serial killer walks into a bar...
连环凶手走进一家酒吧...
Yeah, good one, Peyton.
好吧 很搞笑 佩顿
Yeah, I'm planning on delivering a punch line
好了 我打算给他准备一个段子
he won't find very funny.
只是他不会觉得很好笑
Where are we with anyone who can I.D. Grainger?
找到可以指认格兰杰的人了吗
Vice said aunt Bobby skipped out on bail,
维采说鲍比阿姨保释溜走了
probably running for her life
多半是逃命去了
since she can I.D. the killer.
因为她能辨认出凶手
Yeah, and Mallory's roommate, Doug,
是啊 还有玛罗琳的室友 道格
got some bit part in a movie filming in Chicago,
在芝加哥电影拍摄里拿到了一个角色
something called "Risky Business"... bad title.
好像叫什么 乖仔也疯狂 名字不好听
Yeah, well, get him on the next plane back here.
好的 让他坐下一班飞机过来
The killer came to him impersonating an officer,
杀手去找他的时候
for crying out loud.
竟然伪装成了一名警官
He's gonna be essential
他在辨认凶手肯特·格兰杰中
in I.D.'ing Kent Grainger as our killer.
占据着重要的位置
Will do.
好的
So, there's no answer L.A. Notorious,
对了 臭名昭著的洛杉矶那边没有答复
but I sent a uniform down there. Okay.
但我向他们那边发了一个组 好的
We're gonna get Karen down here
我们得把凯伦叫过来
and the guy that Dianne knows...
还有丹内认识的那个人...
Whatever it takes to get this done.
找到所有能解决这件事的人
Yeah.
好的
For now, we interrogate him.
现在 我们先审问他
You need me in there with you?
需要我跟你一起进去吗
No, I'm good.
不用 我自己来
I just don't want him getting under your skin.
我只是不想让他惹恼你
He's done enough damage already.
他已经造成的伤害已经够大了
Well, that's cause he knew we were closing in on him.
喔 那是因为他知道我们在逐步逼近
He was feeling threatened.
他感觉到了威胁
And he was right to be.
而且他应该如此
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello?
喂
Oh, you made it.
哇 你成功了
God, I hate that you're in there with that monster.
老天 我受不了你跟那个魔鬼在里面
Ringing.
在接通中
But I'm ready.
但我已经准备好了
Just know that I love you... always and forever.
你只需要知道我爱你 一直到永远
Come on. Come on.
快接啊 快接电♥话♥
Whatever it takes, by the end of this day,
无论什么代价 在今天结束之前
I'll make sure that you are free
我一定让你得到释放
and that Jack Roth's life is a living hell.
并让杰克·罗斯活得生不如死
Just my luck.
运气真差
No one picked up.
没人接电♥话♥
This is shaping up to be a hell of a day.
这一天过得越来越糟糕了
Guy's claiming he's got nothing to hide,
这人声称他什么也没隐瞒
even waived his right to an attorney.
甚至放弃了找律师的权利
Yeah, that's because he's guilty as sin,
是啊 那是因为他罪无可赦
and he probably knows calling in a lawyer
他多半知道找一个律师
is gonna only help to uncover that faster.
只会让真♥相♥揭露的更快
Won't matter, though.
也无所谓了
He's met his match.
他已经与对手相遇
Look at them.
看看它们
I know you want acknowledgment for your work.
我知道你想让你的作品得到认可
Look... at them.
看看... 它们
Oh, g...
喔 天...
It's just so awful.
太可怕了
I don't know how...
我不知道如何...
Something wrong? No.
有什么不对劲吗 没有
I just need you to believe me
我只希望你能相信我
that I did not kill these women.
我没有杀害那些女士
Okay.
好的
Well, there you go.
好吧 那就这样吧
How about this one?
那这个呢
Miss Bennett.
班尼特女士
That's right. Yes.
没错 对
Thank you Vera Bennett,
真谢谢你 维拉·班尼特
the kind librarian who befriended you,
这个关心帮助你的图书管♥理♥员♥
until well, you know
直到 你懂的
you killed her.
直到你杀了她
Otherwise
不然的话
how would you be able to recognize her corpse?
你怎么能认出她的尸体
I recognize her necklace she wore it to church
我认出了她每个星期天和我一起
every Sunday when I would go with her.
去教堂时都会戴的项链
Well, you've got an answer for everything
好吧 你什么都知道
don't you?
对吧
Not everything.
不是所有的事情
I thought she left without saying goodbye.
我以为她连再见都没说就走了
I never knew what happened to her.
我一直不知道她发生了什么事
No, she was brutally murdered by you
不对 她是被你残忍♥的杀害了的
because she didn't love you the way you wanted her to.
就因为她没按你的想法来爱你
That is not true. That is not what happened.
不是这样的 这不是事实
I cared about her, yes, but I did not kill her.
我是在意她 没错 但我没有杀她
Then who did?
那是谁干的
Someone cruel.
某个残酷的人
Someone deranged.
某个神经病
Maybe someone like my grandfather.
或许像我祖父一样
Your grandfather?
你的祖父吗
Okay. So your grandfather killed them.
好吧 所以是你的祖父杀了他
Out of curiosity, just, uh
出于好奇心啊 只是
what would you guess his motivation was?
你觉得他的杀人动机是什么
Same reason for every evil thing he ever did.
和他做过的别的邪恶事情动机一样
To hurt his bastard grandson.
伤害他该死的孙子
He hated me.
他恨我
Well, there it is, then
好吧 就这样 那么
your grandfather is the one that's framing you.
是你的祖父陷害了你
He's dead.
他已经死了
Ohh. My condolences.
节哀
I guess we'll have to keep looking.
我想我们得继续找
Maybe we'll get lucky
也许我们很幸运
and the real killer will leave us a riddle
然后真正的凶手会给我们留下谜语
to lead us to the truth
带我们找到事实真♥相♥
like the ones he's been leaving Karen McClaren.
就像留给凯伦·麦克拉伦的一样
Karen McClaren? No?
凯伦·麦克拉伦 不是吗
Come on, man.
得了吧 兄弟
The reporter girl that you met at the Whisky
你冒充大亨约翰的时候在威士忌
when you were posing as John, the big mogul.
遇到的那个女记者
Okay. I I I remember her. I met her.
好吧我 我 我记得她 我遇到过她
I read her articles, actually, sometimes.
事实上 有时我也读她的文章
She's she's a really good writer.
她是 她是个很好的记者
But I... I never saw her again.
但是 在那之后我再也没见过她
"St. Jerome meets St. Monica."
"圣·杰罗姆遇见了圣·莫妮卡"
I like that one
我喜欢那个
where St. Jerome meets St. Monica.
圣·杰罗姆遇到圣·莫妮卡的地方
That's clever, clever stuff. You should take credit for that.
这个很聪明 很聪明 这应该归功于你啊
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表