剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
And, and I know you care about me.
并且 我也知道你在乎我
I just need some time.
我只是需要一些时间
And then, when we're both ready, we can talk, okay?
然后 等我们都准备好了 我们再联♥系♥ 好吗
I'll be thinking of you. Please know that.
请记住 我会想念你
Hey, it's Jimmy...Again.
嗨 又是我 吉米
Where you been, sugar?
你最近去哪了 小甜心
I'm starting to think you're avoiding me.
我开始觉得你在回避我
I sure hope not.
希望不是这样的
Come on
拜托
Betty, it's me.
贝蒂 是我
If you're there, pick up.
如果你听到 请接电♥话♥
When a woman sees me...
当一个女人看着我
As you have seen me...
像你这么看着我
She belongs to me.
她是属于我的
She loves me forever.
她永远的爱着我
Gaston leroux.
加斯顿·勒鲁
You belong to me, betty.
你是属于我的 贝蒂
You belong to me.
你属于我
Jimmy, what do you want?
吉米 你想干嘛
Where you been?
你去哪儿了
You haven't been answering my calls.
你一直没接我电♥话♥
What does it matter? I'm not your wife.
这有什么关系 我又不是你老婆
So, is that what it is, huh?
噢 就这样了 是吧
You're suddenly, uh...
你突然就...
Too good to screw a married man?
不愿意跟已婚的男人上♥床♥了 是吗
Well...
哦
Looks like you've definitely been on your knees for someone.
看起来你肯定拜倒在某个人脚下啊
That someone wouldn't like the way you're talking to me.
那个人 不会喜欢你现在跟我说话的态度
Hmm.
嗯...
Is that so?
是吗
Yeah.
是的
He respects me.
他尊重我
He sees something in me. Mmhmm.
他看到了我的价值 嗯...
I'm not just a warm body to him.
我对他来说 不只是温暖的肉体
I miss you.
我想你了
Don't touch me.
别碰我
Ow.
哎哟
Ow!
哎哟
Damn it, Betty, that hurts.
该死 贝蒂 好痛
I don't know what the hell's gotten into you...
我不知道你中了什么邪
But you've changed.
但你变了
Guess I know who I got my insomnia from, huh?
看来我知道我失眠的毛病从哪来的了
Hey. Sorry. Did I wake you up?
嗨 不好意思 我把你吵醒了吗
Oh. No, I was just, uh, getting water. Okay.
哦 没有 我只是想喝点水 好的
What, "the Phantom?"
你在看什么 "歌♥剧魅影"
Are you seriously up late reading a love story?
你真的是在熬夜看爱情小说
It's for work.
是工作需要
Oh.
噢
Hey, how can you possibly call this a love story?
嘿 你怎么会称这叫爱情故事
This monster abducts a woman
这个怪物绑♥架♥了一个女孩
And then kills whoever gets in his way.
然后谁妨碍他就杀掉谁
Okay, sure, Erik is a bit of a freak,
好吧 确实 埃里克有一点变♥态♥
But he's kind of romantic, too.
但他这也是一种浪漫
I mean, his chamber underneath the Paris opera house
我是说 他的密室在巴黎歌♥剧院的地下
Where he helps Christine become the most beautiful singer
在那里 他帮助克莉丝汀成为巴黎史上
Paris has ever heard...
最美妙的歌♥手
Sure, he went about it the wrong way, but...
当然 他的方法不对 但是...
You know, he genuinely loved her.
你知道吗 他是真正的爱着她
He wanted her to be his wife.
他希望她成为他的妻子
And he married her? Well, not exactly.
他娶了她吗 怎么说呢 不算是
Christine's boyfriend kind of got in the way of that.
克莉丝汀的男朋友阻止了这件事
But he did give her a ring.
但他确实给了她一枚戒指
And my English teacher said that there was a dead body
而且我英文老师说 在巴黎歌♥剧院下面
Found under the paris opera house
发现过一具尸体
With a wedding ring on it.
尸体上有一枚结婚戒指
How creepy is that?
这有多恐怖啊
Yeah, that's really creepy.
嗯 的确很恐怖
So, um, that party tomorrow night,
话说 嗯... 明晚的派对
Not, not sure if mom mentioned it or anything,
不确定老妈有没有跟你提起
But...
但是
I -- I do really, really, really want to go.
我真的 真的 真的很想去
Can I?
我可以去吗
I mean, I'll call you like every two hours,
我可以每隔两小时跟你打一个电♥话♥
And I'll be back by, say, 11:00?
而且我可以... 11点之前回家
Please?
求你了
Uh, yeah, sweetheart.
嗯 行啊 宝贝
Sure.
当然可以
Thanks, dad.
谢谢老爸
I love you. I love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Betty.
贝蒂
I know. You said to stay away.
我知道 你说过保持距离
I get that.
我懂
I know you had a lot to think about.
我知道你有很多需要考虑
Are we really right for each other?
我们是不是真的合适
Are we so right we're wrong?
就这么确定我们在一起就是个错误吗
Well, if you haven't settled on that,
那么 如果你还没有确定
There's something I want to share with you.
我有一本书想分享给你
Do you know the story?
你知道这个故事吗
Well, I, uh...
嗯 我...
I hope you see us in it.
我希望你在里面能看到我们的影子
And when you read it, think of me.
当你读它的时候 想想我
That's all I ask of you.
这就是我所要的全部
You're my missing piece, Betty.
贝蒂 你就是我所缺的部分
Yeah, that's good. I'll take it.
对 这不错 我拿走了
Hey, Contreras,
嘿 康崔拉斯
I need you to dig back into
我需要你查一下
Vera Bennett's family and friends. Oh, yeah?
薇拉·班尼特的亲友 哦 是吗
Well, I need you to start treating me like a partner.
我需要你把我当成你的搭档
Listen, you don't get to just walk out on our crime scene,
听着 你不能一走出犯罪现场
Then avoid all my calls and pages all night.
就一夜不接我的电♥话♥和传呼
I was on to something, paco.
我发现了些东西 帕科
Yeah, the verge of a breakdown, from what I'm hearing.
是啊 据我所知 你自己已经快到崩溃边缘
What?
什么意思
Look, I worked way too hard to get here
听着 我费了很大力气到这里
Just to go down with you, Jack. Yeah?
跟你成为搭档 好吧
You worked hard, or did you work the right people?
你费力工作 还是费力讨好管理层的人
Look, you got a problem with the way I do things,
听着 你要对我做事有意见
Put in for a reassignment.
就去申请调配
I'm sure your friends at the top
我相信你那个上层朋友
Would be happy to do you another favor.
会很乐意再帮你一个忙
Yeah, that's a good idea.
是啊 真是个好主意
You know what? I may just do that.
听着 我就这么做好了
Good.
好
Then maybe they'll hand the case over to me
然后他们就会把案子交给我了
Instead of letting it go off the rails with you.
而不是让它在你手里失控
That isn't gonna happen.
那不可能
I won't let it.
我不会让它发生的
Just let me help.
就让我帮忙吧
Keeping me in the dark
瞒着我
Isn't gonna keep you out of it.
也不能帮你什么忙
So, what'd you find?
所以 你有什么发现吗
well, our killer
好吧 我们的杀手
Didn't think of Vera Bennett as his mentor.
并不是把薇拉·班尼特当做他的导师
He was in love with her.
他爱上了她
Shades of Mrs. Robinson.
罗宾森夫人的阴影
And I don't think she was all that into it.
我认为她并不喜欢他
The librarian told us that Vera was unmarried,
图书管♥理♥员♥告诉我们薇拉一直未婚
But the wedding band on her finger said otherwise.
但是她手指上的婚戒却透露了相反的信息
And then I found more evidence at the warehouse
然后我在仓库找到了更多证据
Of his...Love.
证实了他的...爱情
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表