剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
I... I... I don't know what you're talking about.
我 我 我不知道你在说些什么
I... I really don't know much about saints.
我对圣徒知道的不多
I... I'm an atheist.
我 我是个无神论者
An atheist?
无神论者吗
What about all those Sundays
那和班尼特夫人一起
at church with Miss Bennett?
去教堂的那些周末怎么回事
I wanted... to believe
我想要 相信
there was something watching over us.
有什么人一直在监视我们
But after she went away, I just
但是她走了之后 我就
I couldn't.
我做不到
Well, there certainly is no one looking after you, is there?
好吧 肯定没有人在跟踪你 对吗
I mean, you get framed
我的意思是 你没有犯罪
for a series of murders you didn't commit,
却被人陷害于一系列杀人案
and then your house ends up getting burned down,
之后你的房♥子烧毁了
along with possible evidence that could convict...
带着能够证明犯罪事实的证据一起烧毁了
Pardon me... exonerate you.
你再说一遍 还你清白
Now, why didn't you report that,
现在 你为什么不上报
file an insurance claim for your loss?
发一份财产损失的保险索赔呢
No, I... I wanted to.
不 我也想这么做的
Oh, I... I... I wanted to,
我 我 我想要这么做的
but after my house was set on fire a few days ago
但是在我的房♥子被放火烧了之后
I've realized the police thought that I was
我就意识到警♥察♥认为我
Their guy, this... killer.
就是他们在找的人 那个杀人凶手
And the public
而群众呢
they consider me armed and dangerous.
他们认为我是有武装而且危险的
I was worried that someone would shoot first
我担心有人会不给我解释的机会
and not give me the chance to explain
就直接向我开枪
or not explain it
或者是不解释
just to get help to prove that I am innocent.
只是为了得到帮助来证明我的无辜
That's why I came to you last night on my own...
这就是我昨晚一个人去找你的原因
to show you otherwise.
向你证明
Come on! Stop it!
得了吧 别说了
Stop denying it!
别再否认了
This is your chance to to claim your fame.
这是你自我辩护的机会
I mean, we've got more than enough evidence on you.
我的意思是 我们已经掌握了足够的证据是你
The people who have seen you
那些看见你的人
Mallory Kharchenko's roommate remember him.
马略里·卡尔曾可的室友 记得他吗
Officer? No.
警官 不
Or your... your little forger buddy, Aunt Bobby?
或者是你的伪造小伙伴 阿姨鲍比
Karen McClaren, who
凯伦·麦克拉伦 那个
Oh, yeah, that's right you only met once
对 就是那个你只见过一次的
except for that evening that you dropped by her house.
除了哪天晚上你顺便拜访了她家
And what about the blood
那这些血怎么解释
the blood that we found on the upholstery
我们在你工作的地方垫衬上
in the drain at your place of work?
和下水道里发现的血迹你怎么解释
Edgeway?
爱步吗(Edgeway不造是啥)
Yeah, Edgeway.
对 就是乐步
You know, that place that, uh, Jimmy Lovett,
你知道的 那个地方 那个 吉米·洛维特
another victim of the Slayer... I.E. you
另外一个受害者 也就是 最后一个
was last connected to before we found him
和你有关联的人 直到我们
burned to a crisp in your little house fire.
发现他被你房♥屋着的火烧焦的尸体
I know who's framing me.
我知道陷害我的人是谁了
I know who the Hollywood Slayer is.
我知道这个好莱坞凶手是谁了
You hear that
你听到了吧
It was Dave, his co-worker
是戴夫 他在汽车修理处
at the auto restoration place the whole time.
一直以来的同事
Get me everything we have on Dave Keller.
把我们有的关于戴夫·凯勒的所有东西拿来
And the transcripts from when we interviewed him
还有我们询问他时的抄写本
and the Edgeway staff about Grainger.
以及格兰杰的内衬什么的都拿来
You got it.
好的
I know you don't want to believe it, Detective,
我知道你不相信我说的 侦探
and quite frankly, I don't
而且坦白的说 我不
but now that I think about it, everything points to Dave.
但是现在我觉得 所有的证据都指向了戴夫
He was always making comments about my dating life.
他总是对我的感情生活指手画脚
I would sometimes meet girls and get numbers.
我有时遇到女孩子 要到电♥话♥号♥码
He must have followed me
他一定跟踪了我
seen the girls I talked to, and doubled back on them.
看见了和我说话的女孩 然后跟踪了她们
Right, and murdered them out of revenge
没错 然后他出于报复杀了她们
just to make you out as a serial killer, right?
就为了让你成为连环杀手 对吗
Well... and I know you're the professional here
好吧 我知道这方面你是专家
but I would theorize
但是 我推理的是
that he killed them because they rejected him.
他因为被她们拒绝了而杀了她们
And didn't I read in the press
并且我在你们的侧写中
that the killer you profiled had a military history?
看到凶手有军事方面经验
Dave was in the armed forces.
戴夫曾经在武装部队待过
I wasn't.
而我没有待过
Weren't you?
你没有吗
Oh, that's right... washed out in boot camp.
对了 在海军新兵训练营待过
But even a couple weeks in the military,
但是就算只在军队里待几个星期
you could've learned to tie those knots
你也可以学会怎么打那种
you used to restrain your victims.
你用来绑受害者的绳结
Which brings me to the other hole in your little story
这就让我想到了另一个方面
Your lair.
你的巢穴
Where you drained and dismembered these poor girls
你流干那些可怜女孩的血和肢解她们的地方
otherwise known as Forrester Fabricators
或者叫做福雷斯特制♥造♥商
Granddaddy's old upholstery business.
祖父的旧家居装饰生意
How, pray tell
怎么 请你告诉我
is Dave Keller connected to that?
戴夫·凯勒怎么和这有关系
Come on.
你告诉我啊
I don't know.
我不知道
Wait.
等等
A few years ago... Dave fell on hard times.
几年前 戴夫穷困潦倒
I think he was gambling.
好像是因为沉迷赌博吧
He lost his apartment, and I... I let him crash there.
他输掉了他的公♥寓♥ 我就让他住在那里
I hadn't been in years.
我已经很久没去过那里了
He must have never given the keys back.
他肯定还有那儿的钥匙
You're a generous guy, aren't you?
你还真是大方呢
Kill me... I like to give back.
算了吧 我可没打算白给他住
Wilkinson needs to see you.
威尔金森要见你
There's been a twisted fascination
好莱坞杀人凶手有一种
with the Hollywood Slayer.
扭曲的魅力
In the weeks since his killing spree started
从他杀人狂欢开始以来的几个星期
tourism on the Sunset Strip has increased
日落大道的游客一直增加
people coming from all over to walk in the killer's footsteps
人们从各个地方来凶手的狩猎地跟着
on his hunting grounds.
他的脚步走
Some have even taken to calling this
有些甚至还称之为
"The Hollywood walk of maim."
"致残的好莱坞星光大道"
And the Strip's venues
而且大道犯罪地点
are capitalizing on the notorious connection.
在利用这些邪恶的联♥系♥
Its infamous tattoo parlors are now designing
臭名昭著的纹身店现在为顾客
Slayer-inspired tattoos for their customers.
设计嗜杀感的纹身
And a local U.C. student is getting in on the act, too,
而当地的一名大学生也采取了行动
selling these killer-centric T-shirts from the sidewalk.
在人行道上售卖♥♥印有杀手字样的T恤
Yeah! Oh, yeah, you want one?
你要买♥♥一个吗
But this is no laughing matter.
但这不是闹着玩的
Whether you're new to this town, as I am
不管你是来到这个小镇的新人 就像我一样
or you're part of the fabric of the Strip,
还是生活在这大道的人
like the cocktail waitresses at its fanciest clubs
就像高档俱乐部的鸡尾酒服务生一样
this killer... he knows you...
这个凶手 他了解你
Knows what you want, what you love
他知道你想要什么 你喜欢什么
and that's how he'll get you.
而这就是他抓住你的方法
So be careful, please.
所以 请务必小心
And... That's a cut.
好了 这里暂停
That was great, Karen.
你刚刚非常棒 凯伦
Making women feel like they could possibly be a victim
让女人们感觉她们很有可能成为受害者
that's gonna land ratings.
这会让收视率飙升的
Well, I... I hope it accomplishes more than that.
我希望能达到更高的的目标
I hope, if... if enough people are vigilant
我希望 如果 如果人们都警惕起来
we can stop the Slayer in his tracks.
我们就能停下凶手的步伐
That's good. Use that in the next segment.
非常好 用在下一段
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表