剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, let's get Karen back to base
好了 带凯伦回到基地
for her quick change for the piece at the Whisky.
为在马车里的片段换身衣服
After wardrobe
换好衣服之后
could I make a quick call before we roll?
在没继续之前我能不能打个简短的电♥话♥
I can just find a pay phone.
我能找到付费电♥话♥
Sure. Whatever you need.
当然了 你想干啥都行
Thank you.
谢谢
Ah, that's fine. Right there.
很好 就在这里
Thank you.
谢谢
Have you found Dave yet?
你找到戴夫了吗
Oh, I don't think we'll be needing to do that.
我觉得我们没必要那么做
You see, I know...
听我说 我知道
you're the killer.
你是杀人凶手
And you know how?
你知道为什么吗
Because I understand your need to kill.
因为我知道你有杀人动机
All those girls...
这些女孩都
they remind you of someone
让你想你了一个人
someone very special
一个很特别的人
Your mother.
你的母亲
Ma'am, please. The scene
夫人 请 看镜头
One second
等一下
The woman whose big dreams for her future
这个女人
did not include you
并没有把你规划进她的未来
Oh, that's... that's not true
不可能
She... she loved me
她...她爱我
It was all for us
这是我们的未来
No, you don't believe that
不 你不相信
We were successful
我们曾经很成功
She only cared about herself
她只关心她自己
and her... delusional dreams
还有她飞上枝头当凤♥凰♥的梦
... and her drugs
以及毒品
Pretty pathetic in the end
最后很凄惨
Don't you look at her!
不准看她!
... lost our way
我们很迷茫
You're angry
你很愤怒
And you have every reason to be
你确实有理由愤怒
Who wouldn't?
谁不会呢
But you don't have to confront her anymore, Cooper
但你再也不用面对她了 库伯
You can confess and find peace
你可以坦诚于心 找到安宁
Days, years, until we ended up wrinkled and
日复一日 年复一年 直到我们老去
You can find Dave
你可以找到戴夫
No
不
Because no matter what you think about my mother
因为不论你怎么想我妈
she loved me, and I loved her
她都爱我 我也爱她
and that does not make me a murderer
这不是让我成为杀人犯的原因
Nor does changing my name. I wanted a clean start
也不是我改名字的原因 我想重新开始
Wouldn't anyone who came from such tortured beginnings?
有悲惨过去的人不都会这样想吗?
I mean, you've succeed at it
我意思是 你也做到了
after everything you've endured...
在忍♥受了这么多之后
losing your mother
在你母亲逝世之后
How would you know that?
你怎么知道?
I had to do my homework before coming to you
我找你之前必须做好功课
Look into the man who was... looking into me
调查正在调查我的人
And that's when I realized just how similar we are...
然后我意识到我们有多相似
both losing parents at such a young age
都早年失去了父母
The only difference is how you managed to move on
唯一的不同在于如何化解痛苦
Unlike me...
不像我
working a menial job, no next of kin
做低贱的活 没有亲戚
You...
你
successful career, a loving family
事业成功 家庭美满
I envy you
我嫉妒你
Is that why you went after my family...
这就是你尾随我家人的原因吗
because you're jealous of me?
因为你嫉妒我?
Or was it because you always knew
或者是因为你知道
that I'd get you and I would destroy you?
我会抓到你而且折磨你?
Why?
为什么
Why are you making this so personal?
为什么你这么小心眼?
I've done nothing to you
我什么都没对你做
You know what? Deny it all you want
你知道吗? 否认你想做的一切
It doesn't matter
没关系
I've got you now
我会让你知道
and you are never gonna be able
然后你再也不可能
to get anywhere near the people I love
接近任何我爱的人
Named him after one of my favorite actors
我给他取了一个我最喜欢的演员的名字
You really should stay
你真的应该留下
Oh. Well...
好吧
I know you'll just love him
你知道你很爱他
This is my son Cooper
这是我的儿子 库伯
Say hi, sweetie
打个招呼 宝贝
Hi
嗨
So, what movie did you tell your mom we're seeing?
所以 你告诉你妈我们要去看什么电影?
"Officer and a Gentleman."
"军官与绅士"
I'll just get the lowdown on it
我会被剧透的
from someone who saw it already...
从已经看过的人那里
Mmhmm... In case she asks
额 以防万一
But look, all that I care about right now, though...
但是 我现在唯一在乎的
The Sunset Strip!
是日落大道!
I can't believe we're gonna sing at a real club
我简直不敢相信我们真会在俱乐部里唱歌♥
Hey, Oscar, have you seen Calvin around?
奥斯卡 你最近看到卡尔文了吗?
Not today
今天没看到
Only people who've been here been looking for you
只看到有人找你
Really? Who?
真的? 谁?
Some girl
一个女生
Something about a photo of you?
你的照片?
Karen McClaren
凯伦·麦卡伦
Said she's here on the Strip all day
她说她今天会一直在日落大道
Okay, I'll track her down
好的 我会去找她
Who else was asking about me?
还有人找我吗?
Some blond chick... kind of a frumpy housewife.
一个金发小姐 有点像发胖的家庭妇女
Just wanted to know if you'd be working tonight
她想知道今晚你在不在这
Apparently, you're popular with the ladies
很明显 你狠受女生欢迎
This is Roth. Go
我是罗斯 你说
Jack, we found fly brand coke in Dave Keller's car
杰克 我们在戴夫凯勒的车里发现了可♥卡♥因♥
So maybe he's a user
所以他可能吸毒
Yeah, but that's not all. There was a...
是的 不过这不是全部 这里有个
a piece of jewelry wedged under the passenger seat
饰品掉在了副驾驶位
It's a ring...
是个戒指
shape of a human skull
骷髅头的样子
Natasha... the girl that's still missing
是娜塔莎的 那个失踪至今的女孩
Yeah, and it's exactly like the one that her family said
对 和她家里人说的一模一样
that she used to wear all the time
就是她之前一直戴在手上的那枚戒指
Grainger must have planted it
一定是格兰杰放在那儿的
And Dave... where the hell is he?
还有戴夫 他在哪
He's M.I.A
他在执行任务时失踪了
Luckily for us, he left his car here, unlocked
幸好他把车留下了 没有锁
Look, Jack, he's got a record...
听着 杰克 他有前科
assault and battery, grand theft auto
殴打强♥暴♥ 著名偷车贼
I mean, both things jibe with our Slayer's M.O
我是说 和我们的杀手手法同出一辙
Look, I'm not saying that he's the killer
嘿 我不是说他是那个凶手
but we really need to look into...
但是我们需要调查
He's not, Paco
他不是 帕科
Grainger was ahead of us at every turn
格兰杰每次都比我们快
You know he wouldn't have come to me last night
你知道的 他昨晚不会来找我
if he didn't have an exit mapped out, right?
如果他没有规划好出逃计划 对吧?
All right... Well, this... this is it
好吧 就是这样
Look, if... if Dave is Kent's exit strategy
听着 如果戴夫在肯特的出逃计划里
we need to do our due diligence to cut off his escape route
我们必须尽最大努力斩断他所有逃跑可能
All right, we need to bring him in and question him
好吗? 我们需要把他带走 质问他
to confirm that he's being framed
确认他是不是被陷害的
All right? Then we can dismiss him
好吗? 然后我们就可以抓他了
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表