剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, what are you thinking?
你有什么想法
I don't know.
我不知道
The man that you're looking for...
那个你们在寻找的人...
Kent Grainger?
肯特·格兰杰
I know where he lives.
我知道他住在哪
He's my babysitter.
他是我的保姆
I live at 2003 Dover Road.
我住在多佛路2003号♥
That's what I'm saying. I already ran that down.
就是我说的那个 我已经查过了
The address doesn't exist.
这个地址不存在
There's no 2003 Dover Road.
根本没有多佛路2003号♥
Play it again. All right.
再放一遍 好的
The man that you're looking for...
那个你们在寻找的人
Kent Grainger?
肯特·格兰杰
I know where he lives.
我知道他住在哪
He's my babysitter.
他是我的保姆
I live at 2003 Dover Road.
我住在多佛路2003号♥
2003.
The envelope that was sent to Karen...
送给凯伦的信封
the killer used a kid to write the address.
杀手让一个小孩写的地址
This little girl...
这个小女孩...
maybe it's her handwriting.
也许这是她的笔记
What if she's dyslexic?
如果她是个阅读障碍者呢
She gets her letters backwards, maybe her numbers, too,
她把字母写倒了 也许数字也反了
like her address. Try, um...
就像她的地址 试试 嗯...
try 2300.
试试2300
Uh, negative.
呃 没有
What about, uh, 2030?
那试试 呃 2030
Bingo.
对了
This has got to be it.
这肯定就是正确地址
There's a Hobie's ice cream right nearby. Let's go.
那附近正好有家霍比冰淇淋 我们走
Well, it's so nice to have girlfriend time for a change.
能跟女性朋友交流一下真好
Nancy, until you came by today,
南希 直到你今天来
I forgot how much I missed it.
我才发现自己有多怀念这样的日子
Need it.
我需要它
Life-affirming, almost.
几乎是鼓舞人心的
For me, too.
对我也是
You know, this was a perfect afternoon.
知道吗 这真是个完美的下午
Good luck with Vicki, and...
祝你跟薇琪相处融洽 还有...
I have a feeling we'll see each other again.
我有预感我们还会再见面的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
也谢谢你
Police. Open up.
警♥察♥ 开门
Hi, young lady. Are y... are you Mary?
嗨 小姑娘 你...你是玛丽吗
He's not a bad person.
他不是坏人
Hey.
嘿
Listen, you did the right thing by calling us.
听着 你打给我们是对的
Can you tell us where he lives?
你能告诉我们他住在哪吗
Mary?
玛丽
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Ma'am, I need you to keep her inside.
女士 我需要你让她呆在室内
Keep the doors locked.
把门锁起来
Stay away from the windows, okay?
远离窗户 好吗
Okay. Thank you, ma'am.
好的 谢谢您 女士
Yeah, he's going door-to-door right now.
是的 他正在挨家挨户走访
Sift through it.
仔细检查
Guys, he wants...
伙计们 他想...
Fire department says your guy here
消防队说你们要找的人在这里
drenched himself in an accelerant and set himself on fire.
浑身泼满助燃剂 然后点了火
Based on the heat damage,
根据热损伤推断
he must have spread it around the house, too.
他肯定把助燃剂泼得房♥子里到处都是
So, suicide, huh?
所以 是自杀 对吗
Yeah. Nasty way to die,
是 肮脏的死法
but given the grace he showed his victims, it's well-deserved.
但是以他对受害者的残忍♥来看 他活该
How long until you have confirmation it's him?
你们需要多久 确认他就是嫌疑人
Uh, a few days.
呃 几天
Call as soon as you know something.
有什么消息尽快打电♥话♥来
Could you move it along, please, ma'am?
你能往前开开吗 女士
We're trying to keep the street clear.
我们正在清空道路
Hey, the, uh, search dogs pick up anything?
嘿 搜寻犬有没有找到什么东西
No, they had his scent up until the backyard,
没有 它们在后院都还能闻到他的气味
but then they lost it,
但却就此中断了
so looks like our guy never escaped the fire.
所以似乎嫌疑人没能逃离大火
We found his motorcycle in the garage, all burned up,
我们在车♥库♥里找到了他的摩托车 完全烧掉了
but there was no evidence of any of our victims,
但是没有相关受害者的任何证据
charred or otherwise.
都烧焦了或正好相反
Ah, that could just mean his kill lair
啊 这也许就意味着他的老巢
was somewhere else, right?
在别的地方 对吗
I talked to Kent's neighbors.
我跟肯特的邻居谈过话
They said he kept to himself.
他们说他深居简出
Yeah, well, with the exception of Mary and her mother.
是 除了玛丽和她妈妈
I talked to the social worker.
我跟社工谈了话
She says the mother and daughter are still in shock.
她说那对母女现在依然很震惊
Sure.
肯定
The sad gist of what I could gather
我从玛丽那里收集到的要点是
from Mary is that Kent was a great babysitter.
肯特是个好保姆
Well, I guess even horrible people do good things sometimes.
我猜即使是坏蛋有时也会做点善事
I guess we're 11 for 11.
我们的想法一样
Those shoes are still ugly, Bukowski.
那双鞋依然很丑 布科夫斯基
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
情人眼里出西施
In an unexpected yet exciting turn,
出人意料却又激动人心的转折发生了
the Hollywood Slayer has eluded justice
好莱坞杀人狂逃避了正义的惩罚
and has taken his own life.
结束了他的生命
? I gave you my heart and I gave you my soul ?
我全心全意为你 ?
? and now you gone and left me cold ?
? 你却独留我一人冰冷 ?
? I'm merely asking for you to come on down ?
? 我只是恳求你快点回来 ?
You know I hate to see you cry
你知道的 我可不喜欢你哭
They said you were dead.
他们说你已经死了
You know I could never do that to you.
你知道我永远不会那样对你
To us.
对我们
I have so much to live for because of you.
因为你 有太多东西值得我活着
I saw the body.
我看到尸体了
Your little mistake came in handy.
是你犯的小错帮了忙
Jimmy.
吉米
Better together than apart.
有个伴是比单干好
Yeah.
是啊
That was "Fally Lover" By Johnny Osbourne.
那首歌♥是约翰尼·奥斯本的 "Fally Lover"
And in the news, Angelenos can rest easy tonight
时事新闻 洛杉矶人今晚可以睡个好觉了
as the Hollywood Slayer's murderous summer
因为好莱坞杀人狂的凶杀之夏
comes to an end.
宣告结束
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表