剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
kiss more mayor ass to keep his job?
给市长拍马屁才能保住他的工作
We have to release a statement
我们要出通告
and announce that we did not catch our man.
对外公布我们还没有抓到凶手
Contreras,
康崔拉斯
you're stuck with a partner a little while longer.
你还得接着和搭档一起工作
Looks like none of us gonna get what we want today.
看来我们今天谁也没有如愿
What's that supposed to mean?
这是啥意思啊
What's that supposed to mean? What...
这是啥意思 这
you didn't mention to Roth
你没和罗斯说
your move to get your own cases?
你想弄自己的案子吗
Look, I only mentioned
我只说过
that now that the investigation was over,
既然调查结束了
that maybe I could take the lead on my own cases.
我应该可以着手处理自己的案子了
That's all.
就这样而已
Let's just stay focused.
赶紧干活吧
Right. Of course.
当然啦
I'll coordinate with Bukowski
我和布考斯基一起
on the missing-persons files, check for dental recs.
弄失踪人口档案 查一下牙科记录
I'll wait for the coroner.
我等法医
Dianne, it's Jack. It's urgent.
戴安 我是杰克 有急事
I'm gonna page you. Please call me back.
我待会呼叫你 给我回个电♥话♥
Can I help you? I hope so.
有什么能为你效劳 有的
My name's Karen McClaren.
我叫凯伦·麦卡伦
I'm a reporter with L.A. Notorious.
我是 "肮脏洛城" 的记者
Not sure I needed your name or what you do for a living
你的名字还有你的职业
to pour you a drink.
都不妨碍我给你倒酒
I'm not here for a drink.
我不是来喝酒的
Then I can't help you.
那我没法效劳了
Do you not want to talk to me
你不想和我说话
because you're a drug dealer?
是因为你是毒贩子
Or because you're having sex with a cop?
还是因为你和警♥察♥有一腿
Is that your angle for a story?
你打算以此写新闻吗
That people have sex and sell drugs on the Strip?
写日落大道上的人啪啪还有贩毒吗
Hope you're not trying to make money as a reporter.
真希望你干的不是记者的活儿
Kind of stating the obvious.
你的新闻都不是新闻
Most drug dealers don't have sex with cops.
大部分的毒贩子都不会和警♥察♥上♥床♥
Most cops aren't that cute.
大部分的警♥察♥也没有那么帅
One too many doughnuts.
尝到太多甜头
You know, he's married?
你知道他有老婆的呀
Are you trying to write a story or pass judgment?
你是来做报道的还是来下判决的
I'm trying to figure out if Detective Roth's judgment
我是来搞清楚罗斯警探的判断
was impaired by being involved with you.
有没有因为你们两个的关系受到影响
He handled some pretty big cases.
他处理了很多大案
Yeah, he does.
是的
And somehow I think catching the Hollywood slayer
但我猜抓住好莱坞杀人狂
is a bit more important than who he goes to bed with.
比探究他和谁一起睡要重要
Well, since the killer blew himself up in a fire,
凶手都已经丧生火海了
I'm not too worried about that.
我不太担心那一点
You're not much of a reporter.
你真不像个记者
Been all over the news.
新闻都报了
The psycho faked his own death.
那个变♥态♥是假死
I have to... I have to go.
我 我得走了
Maybe try working on those investigative skills,
你该提高一下你的调查技巧了
like turning on a TV.
比如说看看电视
So, the rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.
关于我死了的谣言已经被夸大了
And Jimmy's about to be discovered.
吉米的身份很快就会被发现
Okay.
行
So, now that the cops know that I'm alive,
既然警♥察♥知道我还活着
we need to cover our tracks.
我们就得掩盖我们的痕迹
We need to make sure those who are looking for us
我们要确保那些在找我们的人
are too distracted to stay focused.
没法集中精力
And how do we do that?
我们要怎么做
I'm working on the latter already.
我已经在弄后者了
And as to the former,
至于前者
you need an alibi for the night Jimmy disappeared.
吉米失踪那一天你需要伪造一个不在场证明
I can't do it.
我做不到
Yes, you can. You can do anything you want.
你可以的 只要你愿意你都做得到的
You are the strongest woman I know, Betty Beaumontaine.
贝蒂·博蒙汀 你是我见过的最强大的女人
This is asking too much of me.
这对我要求太高了
I know it will be hard, but
我知道会很艰难 但是
I have faith in you.
我对你有信心
Can't believe I have to pretend
真不敢相信我要装作
that I care where that douche Jimmy is.
我很在意白♥痴♥吉米的下落
I heard Jimmy's missing.
我听说吉米失踪了
I'm here for you.
我来看看你
I have to make it look like Jimmy had a connection
我得让大家觉得吉米和
to Edgeway Upholstery.
边缘家具有联♥系♥
Just... She's so pathetic.
真的 她好可怜
She's just... she's weeping and crying
她在抽泣 在哭
over this man who beat her, who cheated on her.
为了那个打她还养小三的男人哭
Don't let her get you angry.
不要因为她而生气
People like Pam are essential.
帕姆这样的人非常重要
Their fragility is our power.
他们的软弱之处就是我们的力量所在
Then in war, the way is
在战争中 我们的兵法就是
we strike at what is weak
打击敌人的弱点
and avoid what is strong.
回避他们的强项
I bought new shoes yesterday.
我昨天买♥♥了新鞋子
Oi.
喂
Have you seen Bucket today?
你今天有看到巴奇吗
He don't work here anymore.
他不在这干了
I see.
好吧
Well, maybe I can meet his replacement,
那我能不能见见补上他位置的人
someone who has the right libations
能给我这样的人
for a bloke like me.
提供合适的酒的人
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
我听不懂你在说什么
But she can get you want you need.
但是有问题可以去找她
Well, she's a lot lovelier to look at than Bucket.
哇 她比巴奇迷人多了
Cheers.
谢啦
All right, love.
小甜心
I hear you might be able to help me get my fix.
听说你能帮我找到我要的东西
I don't do business inside.
我不在里面做生意
Meet me out back in the alley.
去巷子里找我
Looks like it really is my lucky day.
感觉今天真是我的幸运日嘛
Hello.
你好
Hi, is Dianne there?
嗨 黛安在吗
I don't see her. Can you call back?
没看到她 能不能待会再打过来
Uh, can you just take down my number?
呃 你能不能记一下我的电♥话♥号♥码
Sorry, man, got no paper.
不好意思 这里没有纸
All right, look, just tell her that the 35th president called.
好吧 你就跟她说第35届总统打给她了
Could you do that?
行不
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, so, what do you need?
你需要什么
Well, there's so many things I need,
哇 我要好多东西也
but today I feel the question is, what do I want?
但是今天我的疑惑是 我想要什么
And what is it that you have that I might want?
你有什么东西能吸引我的
I got pot, speed, coke, Quaaludes, Valium.
我有大♥麻♥ 快速药 可♥卡♥因♥ 安♥眠♥酮♥还有安定
I don't do PCP. Makes people crazy.
我不卖♥♥普斯普剂 那个吃了会发疯的
Well, I just don't know what I'm in the mood for.
额 我不知道我喜欢哪个
Quaaludes,
安♥眠♥酮♥
they make it
吃了之后
slow, languid.
动作慢了 人也呆了
I could really enjoy the moment.
我会很享受那种感觉的
It could be killer.
一定感觉很爽
So Quaaludes?
那就安♥眠♥酮♥咯
But coke...
但是可♥卡♥因♥
would be frenetic.
也能让人疯狂
It would be fast, it'd be furious.
吃了反应很快 很躁狂
I always find speed to be
我觉得速度这种东西
wickedly delicious, don't you?
很可人 不觉得吗
Look, get high, get stoned, just make a buy.
似鹄?嗑起来 赶紧决定好
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表