剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "Wicked City"...
邪恶之城前情提要
I know it's you.
我知道那人就是你
You're the Hollywood Slayer.
你就是好莱坞杀人狂
Well, I guess now it's my turn to pay for what I've done.
我猜 现在是时候让我对我做过的事情负责了
I like what we have.
我觉得现在就挺好
Let's not make this into something it can never be.
别往不可能的方向发展吧
Oh, wow. Ain't that a thing?
哇 有情况啊
Big climax. The explosion.
大爆♥炸♥高♥潮♥的时候
Far more cinematic, don't you think?
比电影特效还震撼 不觉得吗
Your guy here set himself on fire.
凶手在这里自焚了
He must have spread it around the house, too.
把整个房♥子都搭进去了
You know I hate to see you cry.
你知道我不喜欢看到你流眼泪的
They said you were dead.
他们都说你死了
I have so much to live for because of you.
你在这里 我怎么舍得死
♪ You're sweeter than the taste ♪
♪ 你的甜甚于 ♪
♪ of honey ♪
♪ 蜜糖 ♪
Don't breathe.
不要呼吸
I'm trying. Don't talk.
我在试着 别说话
♪ And I'm so glad ♪
♪ 是我之幸 ♪
♪ that you're mine ♪
♪ 你属于我 ♪
Babe.
亲爱的
The police think you're dead.
警♥察♥都以为你死了
We need to use that to our advantage.
我们要好好利用这一点
♪ You're sweeter than the chance ♪
♪ 你的甜甚于机遇 ♪
Why... why don't we get out of town?
为什么我们不离开这里呢
I have a plan, and it doesn't include running.
我有个计划 我们没必要跑
It involves you staying very, very still.
它需要你静静地待着
♪ And I'm so glad ♪
♪ 是我之幸 ♪
♪ that you're mine ♪
♪ 你属于我 ♪
Okay, after...
那
I can't if you...
我没办法
Is this gonna be enough for you?
这对你来说够了吗
Just me?
只对我吗
♪ We live our lives together ♪
♪ 我们的生活彼此交融 ♪
Mm.
嗯
What am I, drooling? No.
我怎么啦让你看的那么入神 不是
You're here, but I just can't remember
你在这里嘛 但是我真的不记得
the last time you were actually in this bed when I woke up.
上一次我醒来你还在我身边是什么时候了
Well, you may have to get used to it.
那你要慢慢适应了
So, is the case closed?
所以 你的案子是结了吗
Does this mean you're gonna be coming back
你今晚是不是要去巴伦之夜
from Barone's tonight stinking like cigars?
然后满身烟味的回来
Oh, you better bring me and Vicki back a few slices.
你最好也给我和薇琪带点东西
No, I don't think there's gonna be
不 我不会去
any Barone's tonight.
什么巴伦之夜的
But that... that's where you usually go when a big case ends.
但是 你不是案子一结都会去那里吗
That's what you do with Vince.
你都会带着薇琪一起的呀
Is this because you don't like Paco?
是因为你不喜欢帕科吗
No, no, he's actually he's all right.
不是 不是他的问题
He's pretty smart. But, um,
他很聪明 但是
just not sure there's anything to celebrate.
我不确定到底值不值得庆祝
Why?
为什么
'Cause I'm not sure the case is over.
因为我不确定到底能不能结案
But they found the body, right?
但是他们都已经在被烧毁的房♥子里
In that house when it burned down?
找到尸体了 对吧
Yeah, and everybody assumes it's our guy, but...
对 大家都觉得那就是凶手 但是
Everyone but you.
你不这么认为
Right.
没错
Well, if I was a betting woman, I'd put my money on you.
如果我赌博的话 我一定会把钱押在你身上
Yeah? How much? 50 cents?
是吗 押多少 五毛吗
Oh, at least a dollar.
起码也得押一刀吧
Well, I'm... I'm honored you have that much faith in me.
我很庆幸你这么相信我
If you say it isn't over, it isn't over.
如果你说案子没完 那就是没完
But I sure wish it was.
但是我真的好希望可以结案啊
Yeah, I know. I know this has been
恩 我知道 这对你
hard on you.
很艰难
On us.
对我们都很艰难
Look, it's our life, Jack.
这就是我们的生活呀 杰克
I know that's never gonna change.
我们没法改变这一切
But it'd be nice if you were here more... present.
但是 你要能多在家就好了
It'd give us a chance to just...
我们可以
be.
在
I know.
我知道
I can't believe he's a cheater.
真不敢相信他居然出轨了
I can't believe he's so careless.
我也不敢相信他居然那么粗心
Man's a police officer.
这家伙是个警♥察♥呀
Keep it in your pants until you get inside.
他就不能等到进了屋再搞吗
So what should we do?
那我们现在要怎么办
Know that Mr. Clean's a little dirty and enjoy it.
自己消化高大全先生的不高大全秘密呗
No, I meant what should our angle be for the piece.
不是 我是说我们要怎么报导
We're not writing about this.
我们不报导这事儿
I don't even know why I took these photos.
我都不清楚我♥干♥嘛要拍这些照片
I... I see something seedy,
我 我看到有违和谐社会的东西
and I can't even help myself.
就忍♥不住拍了
Why not?
拍的好呀
With the slayer dead, this could be a big story.
杀人狂都死了 就拿这个当头条啊
It's an affair. It's nobody's business.
这只是婚外情 没人会关心的
It's the people's business.
有人会的
The lead detective on a case where cocaine was found
死者身上有可♥卡♥因♥
on the victims is having an affair with a cocaine dealer.
带头调查的警探却和可♥卡♥因♥贩子有一腿
It might have affected the investigation.
这可能会影响案件调查
Maybe... maybe he didn't look enough
可能他没有仔细研究
into the connection between the coke and the killer.
可♥卡♥因♥和凶手之间的联♥系♥
Detective Contreras told you he always left
康崔拉斯警探说过凶手经常
fly brand on his victims, right?
在受害者身上留下飞牌可♥卡♥因♥ 对吧
What if he didn't focus enough on that?
但是如果他没有认真留意怎么办
Well, the slayer is dead.
那个杀人狂已经死了
So it seems like it wasn't an issue.
所以你说的那些都无关紧要呀
In another day or two, the coroner's going to discover that
再过一两天 法医就会发现
the body in the fire isn't mine.
大火里的那具尸体不是我的
Of course the charring will only burn the subcutaneous tissue.
当然啦 大火只会烧到皮下组织
The stab wounds will still be there.
捅伤的口子还是会在那的
You...
你
are so sexy when you talk medical.
你讲医疗的时候真的好性感
A sexy nurse.
性感小护士
Is that cliché? Not when it's you.
这是陈词滥调吗 到你这里就不是
If dental records are provided,
如果他们有牙科记录
the body will be I.D.'d very quickly,
那具尸体很快就会被认出来
and our situation will change fast.
我们的处境就会急转
Jimmy's pathetic wife will definitely report him missing,
吉米那可怜的老婆会报告他失踪
instead of being grateful he's gone.
而不是为他的离世感到高兴
Idiot.
白♥痴♥
We need to stay ahead of this.
我们得抢先一步
Right now we have the element of surprise.
现在我们有把事件搞大的资源
We need to use that to our advantage.
就得好好利用
What are we gonna do?
那我们要怎么做
"When the enemy is relaxed, make them toil.
" 故敌佚能劳之
When they are full, starve them.
饱能饥之
When they are settled,
安能
make them move."
动之 "
"The Art of War" by Sun Tzu.
出自孙子的 "孙子兵法"
I'm just gonna say it.
我想说
Without the slayer,
没有那个杀人狂
this town just got a lot more boring.
这里会很无聊
You didn't think the opening
你不觉得新开了一家热狗摊
of the new hot dog stand was exciting?
很让人热血沸腾吗
If that's what I have to report on, I'd rather be dead.
如果我要报导这些东西 我宁愿死
After eating that, we might just be.
吃了那些东西 我们可能真要挂了
I'm heading back out.
我一会就回来
Not for another one of those hot dogs.
你肯定不是去买♥♥热狗的
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表