剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
is flagrantly illegal.
哎哟 傻大个用词还挺拉风的嘛
Wow. Fancy words for a dumb pig.
很好 你们被捕了
Well, you're under arrest.
这够拉风了吧
Are those fancy enough for you?
凭什么 因为我讲实话吗
For what? For telling the truth?
原因是小姐你意图交易毒品
For possession with intent to distribute, actually.
把她带走
Take her away.
把手放在背后 我们走
Hands behind your back. Let's go.
轻点老兄 她可是个女生
Hey, easy. That's a lady, man.
你有什么损失吗
You lose something?
啥 这些都是她的 老兄
What? That's hers, man.
搜我身吧
Frisk me.
拜托 我没有这些东西
I got nothing, man. Come on.
听着 我这里有两个名字
Listen up. I got two names for you.
艾米丽·富恩特斯和玛罗琳
Emily Fuentes... And Mallory K.
这两个名字你有没有印象
Either of those ring a bell?
嗯... 他们是什么人
Hmm. Who are they?
其中一个已经死了 另一个可能死了
One of them's dead, the other one might be,
而且某种程度上与你相关
and that could be because of you.
听着 老兄
Look, man,
我也许会倒卖♥♥一点点药品
I might move a little bit of medicine,
- 但我不会杀人的 - 嗯 那就好
- but I don't kill people. - Okay, that's fine.
我不关心你那点小生意
I don't care about your little business here.
那两个女孩的年龄都在18岁到25岁之间
These girls were between 18 and 25,
在夜♥总♥会♥上给她们可♥卡♥因♥ 给她们说有求必应
they hung on the Strip with guys like you
她们就跟你们这样的人一起玩
who feed them coke and promise them the world.
好 好 好 好 我懂你的意思
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I got it.
- 我懂 - 懂什么
- Yes. - Yeah?
我在日落大道里遇到的每个女孩都这样
That is every girl I've ever met on Sunset Strip, man.
- 别呀 喂! - 你想浪费我时间吗
- No! Hey! - You're gonna waste my time?
- 你被捕了 - 轻点
- You're under arrest. - Easy.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
喔 对了 突然想起来了
Whoa, whoa! Light bulb moment.
想起来了 我想起来了
I got it, I got it.
有个叫安琪的 行了吧
Angie. All right?
她是日落大道里的女王
She's queen of the Sunset Strip.
她对这些女孩都很了解
She knows all these chicks out here, man.
听着 如果你想找那个女孩 安琪肯定知道
Look, if your girls are out here, Angie will know them.
怎么找到安琪
How do I find her?
她是音乐电视台里的舞者
She's a dancer for MTV, man.
她现在正在市区里录制节目
Look, she's shooting some video downtown.
反正... 她就在那儿
Just... That's where she is.
镜头靠左一些 往上些
picture of left, upper level.
音乐电视台
MTV.
一个只放音乐录影带的频道
Station that only plays music videos.
是啊
Yeah.
没人会看的
No one's gonna watch that.
不过我可以看着她们一整天
Although I could watch them all day.
拍得太棒了
You're dynamite.
- 打扰一下 老兄 - 嗨 你们几个
- Excuse me. Buddy? - Okay, hey, you guys.
打扰一下 你好 我们是洛杉矶警♥察♥
Excuse me. Hi. L.A.P.D.
我在找一名叫安琪的舞者
I'm looking for a dancer named Angie.
我正在拍录影带呢
I'm in the middle of a performance here.
等下再说
Hang on. Okay.
- 把镜头摆过去 - 停
- Swing over. - Cut!
音乐停
Stop the playback!
停
Cut!
这是我的场子
This is my set.
这里的人只会听我的
Nobody makes a move without my say so.
好吧 这么说吧
Okay, uh, how about this?
我可以动手揍你
I could make a move to kick your ass,
或者你来告诉我安琪这个舞者在哪儿
or you could tell me where the dancer named Angie is.
好吧
All right.
安琪
Angie!
这位先生要跟你说话
This gentleman wants to speak with you!
我们在找一个女孩 听说你可能知道她的行踪
We're looking for a girl. We heard you might know her.
玛罗琳 玛罗琳·卡洛纤柯
Mallory K. Mallory Kharchenko.
她遇到麻烦了吗
She in trouble?
不 我们只是要跟她谈谈
No, we just need to talk to her.
你知道我们在哪儿能找到她吗
Do you know where we might find her?
你刚刚错过了
You just missed her.
她刚才在这儿吗
She was here?
一小时前吧
About an hour ago.
她本来也是拍这部录影带的
She was supposed to be in this video,
结果她来的时候脸上缝针了
but she showed up with stitches.
额头上有这么大的伤口 是没法成为
You can't exactly be gorgeous girl number seven
第七号♥美女的
with a giant gash on your forehead.
你有她的地址吗
Do you have an address for her?
玛罗琳·卡洛纤柯在家吗
Is Mallory Kharchenko home?
我是科斯特洛警探 玛罗琳什么时候回家
Costello. When will Mallory be back?
嗯... 问倒我了
Um... beats me.
我也不清楚 她刚来这儿借住
I don't know. She's just been crashing here.
我这几天都没见过她
I haven't seen her in a few days.
找到她对我们来说很重要
It's important that we find her.
我理解 真的
I understand. I really do.
但是我有个试镜快迟到了
But I'm late for an audition,
如果我有她的消息 我可以...
so if I hear from her, I can just...
等等
Wait.
我就觉得你像个演员
I thought you looked like an actor.
或者模特
Or a model.
什么演出
What's the show?
斯蒂尔传奇
"Remington Steele."
我很喜欢那部剧
I love that show.
那位主演...
That lead guy is...
太有魅力了
So charming.
对呀 他确实有魅力
Yeah, he is.
嗯
Hmm.
好了 就像刚才说的
Well, like I said,
如果玛罗琳联♥系♥我或者我找到她了
if I hear from Mallory or if I talk to her,
我肯定会告诉你的
I'll definitely call you.
你有名片什么的吗
Do you have a card?
还是给我你的号♥码吧
Give me your number instead.
我习惯掌握主动权
I like to be in control.
打给我
Call me.
当然
For sure.
我叫特拉维斯·科尔曼
I'm Travis Coleman.
我正在拍查克·诺里斯的一部新电影
I'm producing a new Chuck Norris movie,
美国电影演员 因在肥皂剧中夸张的演出成为风靡一时的网络现象
前两天夜里我还看了 "爱之船"
and I was watching "The Love Boat" the other night.
顺便说一句 拍得不错
Great job casting, by the way.
我无法从那一头红发中移开视线
I couldn't take my eyes off this fiery redhead,
玛罗琳... 卡洛纤柯
Mallory... Kharchenko.
就是她 你有她的号♥码吗
That's the one. Do you have a number for her?
很好 我会记下她经纪人的号♥码
Perfect. I'll take her manager's number.
卡托佐小姐
Miss Cartazzo.
我不是告诉过你的车下周才会修好吗
Told you your car wouldn't be ready until next week.
噢
Oh.
我有张支票
I have a check.
我想可以提前把钱付了
Figured I'd pay in advance.
噢
Oh.
里面有我号♥码 如果你需要我的话
Has my phone number on it, if you need me.
或者
Or...
别的什么事要找我
For whatever.
呃 等车修好了我会打给你的
I'll, uh, call you when your car's ready.
兄弟 你是怎么做到的
How do you do it, man?
你总是能让美女们拜倒在你脚下
You always kill it with the ladies.
我会让她们梦想成真
I make their dreams come true.
你只是给车重装了椅面 和我们做的没两样
You reupholster cars, just like us.
正是
Exactly.
我派了最近的一支小分队
I sent the nearest unit to the apartment
去玛罗琳待的公♥寓♥
where Mallory's been staying.
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表