剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
We've got locations and times
我们知道他今晚
for every cash drop he's got tonight.
所有现金储蓄的地点和时间
We hit each spot. Grab the cash.
我们去每个地点 抢他的钱
And then we let them know if they want their money back,
然后我们告诉他们如果想要现金
we'll deliver it to Graham in person.
我们会面对面交付给格拉哈姆
That way, we can have our little chat.
这样 我们就可以跟他谈谈了
Let's hit The Strip.
出发去日落大道
See those hands! Police!
手举起来 警♥察♥
See those hands!
手放在我能看见的地方
Hands up! Yeah, you! Hands up now! Let's go!
举起手来 你 举起手来 走
L.A.P.D. donation. There you go.
给洛杉矶警局的捐赠 就这样
Keep it going.
继续
All of it. Let's go.
所有的 走吧
Thank you. Have a great night.
谢谢 祝你有个愉快的夜晚
Yeah, right.
对的
Hey, hey. Up against the wall.
嘿 嘿 靠到墙上
Get on the wall. What do we got here?
靠到墙上 这都有什么呢
Mr. Moneybags, huh?
富翁先生啊
Got it? Thanks.
拿到了 谢谢
Stay there. Don't move.
站那别动
Hold it. We're closed here, Hoss.
慢着 哥们 我们关门了
You don't look closed to me.
在我看来可不是
What do we have here?
这是在干嘛
Is this a little after party?
派对后的小聚吗
I guess our invite got lost in the mail.
我想我们的邀请函可能混在邮件里了吧
I spy with my little eye.
我用眼睛侦查到的
Multiple counts of possession, intent to distribute.
这么多钱 是打算分赃吧
Bingo.
没错呢
For those of you who have not had the pleasure,
那些不怎么高兴的人听着
I am Detective Jack Roth, Robbery-Homicide.
我是劫案凶杀部门的杰克·罗斯警官
I am looking for a killer that is hiding in your world.
我正在寻找一个藏在你们周围的凶手
Now, I need some info...
现在 我需要一些信息
info that your boss, Graham, could help me get.
你们的老大 格拉哈姆 可以帮我得到的信息
We just need to talk.
我们只是想谈谈
So page him. Call him.
所以联♥系♥他 打电♥话♥给他
Whatever it takes to get him the message.
不论什么方法 给我联♥系♥到他
'Cause until he agrees to work with us,
晚了的话
we're gonna have one hell of a bonfire
你们辛苦赚来的钱
with your hard-earned money.
就要烧成灰了
And I can't imagine that ends well for anybody.
我觉得那对大家来说都不好
Why are we on this stakeout, anyway?
我们到底在这儿监视啥
I'm picking up from your subtle cues that something's wrong.
发生什么了 你有点不对劲儿
You saw the news.
你看到我上报道了
If you can call it that.
搞笑 就那样也叫报道
When were you gonna tell me?
你打算什么时候告诉我
What about you?
那你呢
Ever plan to tell me about Rolling Stone?
你有打算过告诉我滚石找过我的事情吗
They reached me at home. Duh.
他们打电♥话♥到我家了 瞒不住了吧
Well, good.
那 好啊
Enjoy your 15 minutes.
好好享受上电视那短短的15分钟
So, who tipped you off about this?
是谁给你的消息说这里会有大新闻的
My best girl.
我一个美丽性感迷人的朋友
She always comes through for me.
就是她一直给我通风报信
Well, your best girl didn't come through with much of a story.
但是你这个美丽性感迷人的朋友没法儿给你写个故事
Dunno.
诶
My street source, Bucket,
我的线人 布克特
deals out these clubs.
这几个酒吧都是他的
He's been in the wind for a week.
我有一周联♥系♥不上他了
Something's up.
肯定出事儿了
Well, well, well.
你看看 啧啧啧
Who do we have here?
你看看这是谁呀
Contreras and Roth.
康崔拉斯和罗斯
If Robbery-Homicide is here...
劫案凶杀部门的人在这里出现的话
This could be about the Slayer.
也就是说这和连环杀人案有关
Let me.
我帮你擦口红吧
Ohh.
好啊
Excusez-moi.
失礼了
Here.
给你
Ohh.
真美
You always were good at coloring inside the lines.
你简直是涂口红高手
Thank you, baby.
谢谢你 宝贝
Mm.
爽
May I have this dance?
能赏脸跳支舞吗
Wait. You just got back.
等等 你才刚刚回来
Please don't leave me again.
别又留我一个人在这里
This is different.
这次真的很重要
I'll only be gone a few days.
我几天后就回来了
And when I'm back, all our dreams are gonna come true.
等我回来的时候 我们所有的梦想就会实现
I promise.
我保证
No. You'll muss my face.
不许碰我的脸 我的妆会花掉
Be good, sweetie.
听话哦 乖
I love you, Mommy.
我爱你 妈妈
Always...
一直...
And forever.
到永远
Ooh, la, la.
美 真是美极了
It's all happening.
此刻 如此鲜活
Oui, Mon Ange.
是的 我的天使
My angel.
我的天使
My turn.
该轮到我了
I'm gonna take some deadly shots.
我要给你们拍些劲爆的照片
Oh Damn it!
该死
Wait, there... it's...
诶 怎么
there's no film in here.
怎么没有胶卷啊
Oops.
被发现了
There never was.
我就没打算放胶卷
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎样
Like you brought me to life.
我感觉你给我带来了新生
I know it's wrong to say, but...
我知道我不该这么说
I've never felt so alive.
但是我从未感到自己如此的鲜活
There's nothing wrong about you.
你没有错 你说的也没错
Did I do okay?
我表现还可以吧
Oh, my god.
简直了
You were so powerful, so in control.
你那么健硕有力 有条不紊
I felt like we were one.
我们心意相通 水乳♥交♥融
I've never felt closer to anyone.
我从来没有感觉到我和谁如此心心相印
I feel like we've shared something
我觉得我们之间有种特殊的联♥系♥
no one else on earth has.
除了我们这个世界上再没谁了
What happens now?
现在该做什么了
Not to us to her.
不是我俩 是你要对她做什么
Hmm.
哼哼
I don't want you to think about that.
你不必担心那些事
I'll take care of it.
我会处理好的
But it's important to you, right
但是怎么处理她对你来说很重要 对吧
what happens after?
你要对她做什么
The ritual of who she becomes.
我知道你有个惯例 把她做成另一个人的样子
So thank to you.
所以说还是要谢谢你
do you want to run the lines?
要我帮你对台词吗
Maybe it could help you calm down.
也许这能使你冷静下来
It's all right, sweetie.
没事的 宝贝
They're all up here.
我都记在脑子里了
Mommy, let me... No!
妈妈 让我... 别闹
Look what you did.
你看看你干的好事
No!
别捣乱
You've already done enough!
你添了这么多乱子还想怎样
Don't look at her!
别盯着她看
Don't look at us!
不要看着我们
I love you, Mommy.
我爱你 妈妈
And I love you.
我也爱你
She died a few months later.
几个月后 她就死了
I promise...
我保证
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表