剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
I'm sorry. Does anyone remember the Hillside Strangler case?
不好意思 难道没人记得山腰绞杀手案了吗
The trial is still going on downtown,
这件案子还没有审判完呢
if you need a refresher.
如果你不记得了的话
We didn't realize until late in the game
直到游戏快结束了我们才发觉我们的不对
that, all along, Bianchi was working with Buono.
那个比安奇一直都有在和博诺合作
He had a partner, and so does, apparently, our Slayer.
他有个帮手 显然的 我们的凶手也有
I mean, he drops the first corpse
我是说 第一次抛尸是他干的没错
at the same spot as the strangler...
和山腰绞杀手的手法一样
Makes even more sense.
两件案子就更加相像了
And that... that that phone call,
还有 那通电♥话♥
the one that apparently didn't go through...
那通根本没打出去的电♥话♥
He was signaling his accomplice, right under our nose.
他就是在我们的眼皮子底下给他的帮手发暗号♥
Look, you're looking at every piece of evidence
听着 你现在只是在自己的思维里走不出去
through your own agenda.
想着每一处证据的进展
Yeah. Yeah, I am.
是的 我是这样
That agenda is to catch a killer...
心心念着想捉住凶手
who is named Kent Grainger.
而凶手的名字就是肯特·格兰杰
Or he isn't.
或者根本不是他
Look, I don't know who the killer is.
听着 我不知道我们的凶手是谁
But I know this... he's made it personal to you.
但我知道 你和他已经上升到了私人恩怨
He drug your family into it.
他把你的家人牵扯到这里面
Now, Jack, you can't lose your objectivity.
杰克 现在你可不能失去你的主观判断力
He's got a partner.
他绝对有帮手
And it's not Dave.
而且不是戴夫
But I sure as hell am gonna figure out who it is.
不过我一定会查清楚那个杀手到底是谁
I did what I had to do...
为了我的家人安康
for my family to survive.
我什么都会做
Please forgive me.
请原谅我
Jack, I can't give you any more time with Grainger.
杰克 我不能再给你时间审讯格兰杰了
Now, we've got this Dave.
我们已经抓住戴夫了
He had time to commit the murder of the new victim
在我们逮捕他之前他有时间来
before we nabbed him.
好好承认所犯的罪行
He had the ring of a dead girl.
他有那死去女孩身上的戒指
He had fly brand coke.
他也有同种可♥卡♥因♥
He had the matches that connected to Karen McClaren.
他被证实与凯伦·麦卡伦有关联
Now, I don't see how you're gonna prove otherwise.
目前 并没有什么证据让你来证明你的观点
No, there's a way. There is a way.
不 有办法的 绝对有办法的
Where the hell is Karen McClaren?! Anyone?!
凯伦·麦卡伦到底在哪 你们谁告诉我
Okay, I had officers go
我这里有员工去了
to where diver said she was shooting, on sunset,
戴弗说的她曾去过的射击场
but the TV crew said she wrapped already.
不过电视台的工作人员说她早就走了
Well, then she's probably back at L.A. Notorious.
好吧 也许她声名狼藉的被骂回洛杉矶了
Isn't it possible that it's Dave?
难道凶手真的不可能是戴夫吗
Just consider it.
你再想想
No. I... I... I need Karen.
不是 我需要找到凯伦
She can prove that Kent Grainger is our guy.
她能作证肯特·格兰杰就是我们要找的凶手
Well, you got one hour, Roth.
我只给你一个小时 罗斯
One hour! Or Grainger goes free!
过了一小时 格兰杰就无罪释放
I know where the killer left the head.
我知道凶手把女尸的头扔在了哪里
I found this at L.A. Notorious.
我在洛杉矶发现了这个
This is the place. Goodbye, Norma Jean.
就是这里 再见了 诺尔玛 珍
Jack.
杰克
Yeah?
怎么
It's Karen.
是凯伦
♪ I saw him dancing there by the record machine ♪
♪ 我看见他在点唱机旁边跳舞♪
♪ I knew he must have been about 17 ♪
♪ 我知道他大概十七岁 ♪
♪ the beat was going strong ♪
♪ 激烈的节奏 ♪
♪ playing my favorite song ♪
♪正是我最爱的歌♥♪
♪ and I could tell it wouldn't be long ♪
♪ 我知道不用多久 ♪
♪ till he was with me ♪
♪ 他就会跟我在一起 ♪
♪ singin' I love ♪
♪ 唱着 我爱 ♪
♪ I love ♪
♪ 我爱 ♪
♪ rock 'n' roll ♪
♪ 摇滚乐 ♪
♪ I love rock 'n' roll ♪
♪ 我爱摇滚 ♪
♪ so put another dime in the jukebox, baby ♪
♪ 再往点唱机里投一枚硬币 ♪
Excuse me.
不好意思打扰一下
♪ he smiled, so I... ♪
♪ 他露出了微笑 所以我 ♪
You killed Karen, you son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的 你杀了凯伦
Jack!
杰克
♪ "That don't matter," he said ♪
♪ 但是不重要 他说 ♪
♪ "'cause it's all the same" ♪
♪ 因为万物都一样 ♪
♪ he said, "can I take you home ♪
♪ 他说 我可以带你回家吗 ♪
♪ where we can be alone?" ♪
♪ 体验二人世界 ♪
♪ and next, we were moving on ♪
♪ 然后我们就离去 ♪
♪ and he was with me, yeah, me ♪
♪ 他跟我一起离去 ♪
These are the last images of Karen McClaren
这是凯伦·麦卡伦生前最后的画面了
filmed for our station earlier today
今天为我们的车站所录的像
before she was brutally murdered
在她被好莱坞连环杀手
at the hands of the Hollywood Slayer.
残忍♥的谋杀之前
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
I lost him.
他出狱了
The killer's back out there.
凶手逍遥法外了
And, uh...
还有
And Karen...
还有凯伦·麦卡伦
Karen's dead because of me.
因为我 她死了
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉你这么不好受
You don't think so?
你不这样想吗
Yeah, it's good. It's fine.
不错 这样挺好的
All right. Huh?
不错的 是吧
I got a lot to tell you tomorrow night.
明晚我有好多想要告诉你的
Oh, really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
Have a good day.
祝你今天过得愉快
All right. You too.
好的 你也是
Morning.
早上好
Partner.
老兄你好
You two are so cute.
你俩太配了
Zip it, Contreras.
闭上嘴吧 康崔拉斯
I have a reputation to uphold, you know?
我还得维护我的名誉呢 懂吧
Oh, is that right?
哟 是吗
Yeah, well, everyone still knows
好吧不过每个人都知道
you're a cranky son of a bitch.
你是个暴躁的小婊砸呢
Yeah? Good.
是吗 还好
So, what do we got on tap?
我们又有新线索了吗
It's time, Jack.
时间过得太快了 杰克
Can't believe it's been six months.
不敢相信已经有六个月了
It kills me that we did not catch this guy.
每天看着凶手逍遥法外让我生不如死
Well, at least he hasn't killed again.
还好他还没有再次大开杀戒
No.
是的
You know, with monsters like this,
你知道的 有这样的一个恶魔
sometimes, there's a cooling-off period.
他有时也得休息一下
Fits the profile.
符合他的案底
You been, uh, reading your serial-killer handbook again?
你又在看你的连环杀手手册了
Nah. Just learning from my partner.
只是在向我的伙伴学习
So, uh, a cooling-off period, huh?
所以就是 他的休息期咯
Yeah, that's right.
嗯 没错
These two... they're just laying low.
这俩人 只是暂时低调收手了而已
They can't hold off forever.
不过他们不会永远这么低调的
When they resurface
而当他们再次露面的时候
and they go to make their next kill,
就是他们再一次大开杀戮的时候
we'll be there.
而下一次 我们会逮捕他归案的
Damn straight.
太他妈对了
Let's wrap it up.
收起来吧
I miss L.A.
我好想洛杉矶呀
It's the first time it's been warm enough
终于感受到温暖了
to even eat ice cream.
连吃冰淇淋都那么暖和
Yeah, but in L.A., the kids couldn't make snow angels.
是啊 不过在洛杉矶 孩子们可玩不了雪天使
I love you for always being able to see the positive.
我爱能把所有事都往积极方面想的你
And I love you.
我也爱你
Always and...
永远
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表