剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
Your fault?
你的错
'Cause I convinced you to stay.
当然是啊 是我让你留下来的
Because... I wanted a story.
我想让你把这个故事写完
I mean, I... I wanted you.
我想说 我需要你
But I mainly wanted the story because...
其实主要还是想要你把故事写完的
just to put my paper on the map...
让我的杂♥志♥在洛杉矶出名
to be the big man.
让我名声大噪
But now, if he hurt you...
但是现在 如果他伤了你
All I'm saying is you're here because of me.
而你留下来是因为我 我真的会很难过的
I'm here because of me,
我留下来是为了我自己
but...
不过
it's sweet that you care.
你能这么想 我很开心
I'm glad I stayed.
我不后悔我留下来了
And not just for the story.
不仅仅是为了报道连环杀手
Well, okay, then.
那好吧 听你的
Sorry. I... I slept here last night.
抱歉啊 我昨晚睡在这儿
Don't be sorry.
别在意
You got to stay with me until all this is over.
这段时间 你都要和我呆在一起
I mean, if... if that's all right.
如果你没问题的话
Right here, fellas. Here's the office.
就这啦 警♥察♥同志 这里是办公室
Thanks.
谢谢
Whose desk is this?
这是谁的桌子
Kent's a cool manager.
肯特的 他是个不错的经理
Hard work. Clocks in early every damn day.
他工作很努力 每天都他妈的来得很早
That makes sense.
那就说得通了
See, he kills girls in your customers' cars,
他在你们客户的车里杀了人
and then he swaps out the bloody seats
然后把带血的垫子拆下来
for brand-new upholstery.
把新的垫子换上去
To do all that, you'd have to...
要在人来之前把这些事情做完
you'd have to get in early.
他就得很早来这里
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Sorry, I probably should've called to remind you,
抱歉 我本该提前给你打电♥话♥提醒你的
but I've got that job interview.
但是我现在有个工作面试
I don't mind, Gloria.
没事没事 格洛丽亚
It's... I just had a couple of things on my mind.
我只是在想别的事情而已
Okay, thank you so much.
嗯 那真是谢谢你了
Come on. Bye, sweetie.
进来吧 再见 宝贝
Love you. Love you, too.
爱你哦 嗯嗯 我也爱你
See ya. Bye.
拜拜 嗯
You ready? Yeah.
嗨起来 嗨嗨嗨
You know what?
你知道吗
It's so hot, I think we should have ice cream.
今天这么热 我觉得我们应该吃冰淇淋
Kent, it's not even lunch.
肯特 还没到吃午饭的时候欸
Ice cream for everyone.
没人能拒绝冰淇淋啦
And now for your local Los Angeles news,
现在是杰森·布朗为你带来的
here's Jason Brown.
洛杉矶新闻
Sources tell K.A.B.C.
据消息称
the LAPD is moving in
洛杉矶警♥察♥局在追踪
on the Hollywood Slayer.
好莱坞连环杀手有了新的进展
His tragic victims were all young women...
他只向女人痛下杀手
Vera Bennett, Emily Fuentes,
薇拉· 班尼特 埃米利·富恩特斯
Mallory Kharchenko,
马洛里·哈尔琴科
and a potential victim now identified only as Natasha.
还有一位可能遇害的名为娜塔莎的女士
Detectives are working off of clues
现在警方从不同的犯罪现场
found at various crime scenes,
搜集到了很多信息
and there may be a break in the case.
现在警方有了很大的突破
And from Washington, at 9:00 A.M. this morning,
今天早上九点 在华盛顿特区
President Reagan...
里根总统
Chocolate and strawberry.
你要巧克力味的还是草莓味的
Isn't strawberry your favorite?
你不是最喜欢草莓味的吗
Oh, yes.
嗯 对啊
Is everything all right?
你还好吧
Yeah.
嗯
Are you okay, Kent?
你还好吧 肯特
Yeah.
好极了
Okay.
那就好
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表