剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
What?
什么
I... I said that... I heard what you said...
我... 我说 我听到你说的了
golf, dad,
高尔夫 爸爸
country club.
乡间俱乐部
Are you rich?
你很富有吗
You're such a freaking poser.
你真是个装腔作势的怪人
What are you... All your ranting
你在说... 你所说的那些
about being punk, being real...
要朋克 要真实...
Yeah, I am. I am both those things.
我是这样啊 我两种都是
No.
不是
You're a Trustafarian pretending to be down with the people
你就是个假装跟普通人一样的信托嬉皮士
when all you are is a rich kid.
其实就是个有钱人
That's not very nice.
真是不友好
We're asking for the public's help
我们请求公众的帮助
in finding our suspect of interest
来帮我们寻找
in the Hollywood Slayer killings.
好莱坞杀人狂案件中的嫌疑人
Uh, his name is Cooper Flynn,
他的名字是库珀·弗林
but he goes by the alias " Kent Grainger."
但他用别名" 肯特·格兰杰 "
He's in his 20s, Caucasian,
他大概20来岁 白种人
brown hair, 5'9".
棕色头发 1米75
He drives a baby-blue 1976 Triumph Bonneville motorcycle.
他开着一辆淡蓝色1976年的凯♥旋♥博纳维尔摩托
If you see him, don't be a hero.
如果你看到他 别逞强
Call our tip hotline.
拨♥打♥我们的提示热♥线♥
You could be saving the life of another girl.
你可能救了另一个女孩的命
Thanks.
谢谢
Betty.
贝蒂
Kent!
肯特
Are you okay? You're all over the television.
你还好吧 电视上铺天盖地都在说你
Which is why I don't have much time, okay?
所以我才没时间的 明白吗
Okay, just...
好的 只是...
come with me. All right.
跟我来 好吧
No one will see us here.
这里没人会看见我们
I want you to know
我想让你知道
I took care of our problem.
我解决了我们的问题
Jimmy?
吉米吗
That was my mistake. I'm so sorry.
是我的错 很抱歉
Doesn't matter. It's...
没关系
it's taken care of.
已经解决了
Thank you.
谢谢
I know how mad you were.
我知道你有多愤怒
Doesn't matter anymore.
已经没事了
So you forgive me.
所以你原谅我了
We can be together.
我们可以在一起了
I forgive you, but...
我原谅你 但是
I'm meant to be a lone wolf.
我命中注定独自一人
With Jack Roth dogging my every move...
杰克·罗斯在我身后穷追不舍
These violent delights...
那些暴♥力♥的乐趣
have violent ends.
应该有暴♥力♥的结束
" Romeo and Juliet."
" 罗密欧与朱丽叶 "
Please don't break up with me.
求你别跟我分手
Kent...
肯特
this is what I want.
我只想要这样
It can't be.
不会的
It can't be.
不会的
Then let me say goodbye...
那让我来说再见吧
Our way.
用我们的方式
So, this is really a first
所以 这真的是
edition of Achebe's "Things Fall Apart"?
阿奇比的" 分崩离析 "的初版吗
I thought it was just a copy or something.
我以为这就是个复印之类的呢
He's a family friend.
他是一个家族朋友
What are you doing?
你干什么
Why are you so upset about this?
你为什么这么沮丧
I'm not upset. I'm just... I'm confused
我不是沮丧 我只是... 困惑
why Mr. Lay It All Out There
为什么" 把一切都放下 "先生
would be hiding something so big from me.
会对我隐瞒如此大的一件事
Yeah, it is a big part of me.
这是我很大的一部分
So why were you keeping it from me?
那为什么要对我隐瞒呢
Is L.A. Notorious just your bourgeois rebellion?
肮脏洛城难道只是你的资产阶级反抗地么
No.
不
L.A. Notorious is me.
肮脏洛城就是我
It's my soul.
这是我的灵魂
Where I came from...
我从那儿来
that part of me
我的那一部分
is why I believe that...
就是为什么相信...
Look, my... my pops loved my mom
听着 我妈还在的时候
every single day she was alive.
我爸很爱很爱她
Treated her like a princess.
像公主一般待她
But those Beverly Hills bitches never let her forget
但那些住在比弗利山庄的婊♥子♥们
she was black or where she came from.
从未让她忘记她的黑人身份
Okay, now...
现在
I just never want people to forget
我只是永远都不想让人们忘记
the people that didn't have a man like my dad
那些缺少父爱的人 就像我爸爸对我那样
to tell them that they matter, 'cause they do.
希望人们对他们说 他们很重要 因为确实如此
Black or white, rich or poor, they matter.
无论黑人白人 贫穷富有 他们都很重要
Well, it's not really punk. Mm.
嗯 这可不怎么朋克 的确
But it's kind of amazing.
但很不错
Oh, my god. Really? You don't have a butler?
不是吧 你真的 你没有管家吗
This is Diver.
我是戴弗
Yeah, she's here.
是的 她在
Really?
真的吗
The search is continuing... It's the big leagues.
搜查仍在继续 是个大客户
KABC wants to come do an interview here
KABC电视台要来这里做
about the Slayer.
关于好莱坞杀人狂的报道
If you know this person or have any information as to...
如果你认识此人 或是有任何消息
Mary, you scared me.
玛丽 你吓到我了
Do you think a good person could do something bad?
你认为一个好人也会做坏事吗
Is this about Billy from down the street again?
又是关于街那边的比利吗
Yeah, he got some ice cream from Hobie's the other day,
是啊 他前几天在霍比买♥♥冰淇淋
and when he went to pay,
当他要付钱时
he realized he... he didn't have the money,
他发现没带钱
so he walked out.
然后就这么走了
You should tell him to come clean, go back and pay them.
你应该告诉他要坦白 回去付钱
Since... since he didn't get caught,
可是因为他没被抓到
he thinks he doesn't have to.
他觉得他不需要
It's like I always say, you got to tell the truth, Mary.
就像我常说的 你要说实话 玛丽
Even if that means Billy gets into a lot of trouble?
即使这会给比利惹上很多麻烦吗
Well, maybe getting in trouble will make him stop.
也许麻烦会让他停手
I have to go.
我得走了
Where's your motorcycle, Kent?
你的摩托呢 肯特
You know what? It was such a beautiful day,
知道吗 今天天气这么好
I thought I'd walk.
我想走走
See ya.
再见
Hello, police?
警♥察♥吗
The man that you're looking for...
你们寻找的那个人
Kent Grainger?
肯特·格兰特
I know where he lives.
我知道他住哪
LAPD hotline.
洛杉矶警局热♥线♥
LAPD hotline.
洛杉矶警局热♥线♥
Uh, can I get that address again one more time?
能再报一遍地址吗
LAPD hotline.
洛杉矶警局热♥线♥
Right? Okay.
对吗 好的
Extra manpower from Rampart any help?
额外力量支援有帮助吗
Hasn't even made a dent. We're getting 100 calls a minute.
根本不够 我们的电♥话♥被打爆了
Get anything from the new batch of calls?
最新的电♥话♥连线有什么线索吗
Well, there was a little girl
有个小女孩
that says that the killer's her babysitter,
说凶手是她的照料者
but, I mean, what kind of parent
但什么样的父母
would let this sociopath watch their kid?
会让一个反♥社♥会♥的人来照顾小孩啊
What do you mean? The charismatic sociopath
什么意思 一个能够被同事推选成为下届市长
whose coworkers want to elect as the next mayor?
具有超级魅力的 反♥社♥会♥者?
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表