剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
Hi. Hey, babe.
嗨 嗨 宝贝
Jimmy, it's nice to see you again.
吉米 很高兴再见到你
You've met.
你们见过
Yeah. That's nice.
很好
Jimmy is... here with his kids.
吉米在这陪他的孩子
Oh.
哦
Yeah, over there.
是的 他们在那
Yeah, little one's a real wimp.
是的 小屁孩没长胆啊
Yeah, well, most children model their behavior
大多数孩子的行为都会和他们生理性别
on the same-sex parent.
相同的父母相似
I got to get these out of the sun before they melt.
冰淇淋快融化了 不能再呆在阳光下
Mm, see ya.
回见
So that's your new boyfriend, huh?
那是你的新欢吗
Um, it's none of your business.
关你什么事
Well, I think it is.
好吧 我觉得是
Our kids play together.
我们的孩子在一起玩
I'm guessing he's gonna be around a lot.
我猜他常常来看你们嘛
You know, we don't want a bad element in the neighborhood.
我们可不希望邻里之间有什么流言蜚语
What are you saying?
你什么意思
Oh, come on. Like you didn't know.
好了 别装了
Different cars every day?
每天换不同的车
That Jag, the Fury, the hours he keeps.
开捷豹 开复仇女神 在家呆那么久
Whoo!
喔
Yeah, it took me a while, but I finally figured it out.
我想了很久终于给我想通了
Your hunk is a drug dealer.
你的帅男友是个毒贩子
He's a drug dealer?
他贩毒
Yeah. Hmm.
没错 是吗
And I can't have no dope pusher
我不能容忍♥一个贩毒者
coming into this neighborhood.
在我的家逛来逛去
So I'm asking Ron to look into it.
所以我让罗恩调查他
Ron?
罗恩
My cousin in the LAPD.
在洛杉矶警局的表弟
You called the police?
你报♥警♥了
Mm-hmm. Ron'll look at Kent hard.
时代 罗恩会好好调查肯特
Everything... his work, his home.
关于他工作的一切 他的家
Man has secrets.
人都有秘密
They got a way of coming out.
总有办法挖出来
Jimmy, Kent is not a drug dealer.
吉米 肯特不是毒贩
Maybe that's what he's telling you,
也许这是他告诉你的
but do you think
但是
the police will believe you didn't really know?
你认为警♥察♥会相信你不知情吗
Probably not. W... shoot.
也许不会 糟了
I wonder if they'll take your kids straight away
警♥察♥会不会马上带走你的孩子
or will they give you a hearing or something.
他们会审讯你或者啥的
No one's taking my kids anywhere.
没人能带走我的孩子
Kent's dirty... they'd be stupid
肯特不清白 他们不去调查
not to look at the girlfriend, right?
他的女朋友才怪
Maybe arrest her, get her to testify.
也许还会逮捕她 要她作证
That's when Child Services swoops in.
拿孩子做条件的时候到了
But hey, look. I just wanted to warn you,
但是 听好 我只是想提醒你
'cause I'm always looking out for you.
因为我总是很照顾你
'Cause that's what friends are for.
这只是朋友该做的
You know what else friends are for?
你知道朋友还该做什么吗
Just being sweet to each other.
只需好好温存
Mmm.
恩
One night of fun, Betty...
只要一晚 贝蒂
Then I'll leave you and your boyfriend alone.
然后我就不再打扰你和你的男友
I'll tell your wife.
我会告诉你妻子
It wouldn't be the first time.
又不是第一次
Mm.
好了
So tonight, around 6:00...
今晚 六点左右
my place.
我家
Wife'll be at work.
我老婆在上班
Here's the paper you like.
你喜欢的报纸
Thanks, Dave.
谢谢 戴弗
I don't know why you like looking at all that gore
我不懂为什么你喜欢在新一♥期♥
when the new Playboy just came out.
花♥花♥公♥子♥刚出时看所有的戈雷
Find this world intriguing.
寻找世界的乐趣
So, uh, different from ours.
所以 跟他人不同
Guys, whoa.
兄弟 悠着点
Hey, Jack, some chick in the Valley
杰克 有个硅谷的小妞说
is claiming she knows your guy Cooper.
她认识库珀
So this is the Cooper that you knew in junior high.
所以库珀是你在初中时认识的
Do you think the news stations want to talk to me too?
你觉得电视台会想采访我吗
Ma'am, the photo.
小姐 照片
Yeah, yeah. That's Cooper Flynn.
没错 这是库珀·弗林
"Flynn". You sure about that?
弗林 你确定
Do you want to hear the story or not?
你想不想听故事
Of course I'm sure.
当然
I had to sit across the kitchen table
我曾经不得不要整个月在饭桌上
from his geeky face for like a month.
干对着这个书呆子
He tutored me in science class.
他辅♥导♥过我理科功课
Okay, so Cooper was a smart kid?
所以库珀是个聪明孩子
If by smart you mean "loser," yes.
如果你是说失败者 那么是的
I was a finalist at the Los Angeles
我是七年级洛杉矶拉拉队长
cheerleader championship in seventh grade.
锦标赛的入围选手
I had other things going on
除了元素周期表外
besides the periodic table, you know?
我还有很多事需要忙 懂吗
I bet you were amazing.
当时你肯定魅力无限
I still am.
我现在还是
Now, you say that he tutored you at his house.
你说他在他家辅♥导♥你
Yep. What do you remember about that?
是的 你还记得什么
His grandfather smelled like pee and mothballs.
他祖父闻起来臭死了
And Cooper built those stupid model cars.
库珀还做些好难看的汽车模型
Finally, a real lead. Yeah.
终于 有进展了 是的
Flynn... an actual last name.
弗林 一个真姓
Okay, I'll put Bukowski on it...
好的我会找布考斯基帮你
see if we can get a social or birth certificate.
看能否找到他的社会或者出生证明
And don't forget, we now know
别忘了 我们现在知道了
he was a loser who built model cars.
他不擅长做汽车模型
You know, there's nothing wrong with building model cars, okay?
不会做汽车模型没什么不对 好吗
It promotes discipline, focus.
这样倒可以提升自控力和注意力
Give me Bukowski, ASAP.
给我接布科夫斯基 快
Yes, sir.
好的
You get a message from diver...
你从戴弗那得到了线索
Hoping you'll give him another valuable piece of evidence?
希望你能给他一些有价值的东西
You know, we would've never found Bucket
如果不跟他做交易的话
had it not been for that trade. Remember that.
我们根本不可能会找到布克特 记住这点
Yeah, well, Diver's looking for a dead man.
好吧 戴弗在找一个死人
You know, Graham offed him...
格拉哈姆就在戴安的面前
right in front of Diane.
给了他一枪
Really?
真的
Yeah.
是的
Damn.
妈的
Yeah, well, that guy's a maniac anyway.
好吧 那家伙是个疯子
My wife... soon to be ex-wife...
我妻子 快要变成前妻了
I told her that I can't pick up my kids tonight,
我告诉她我今晚不能接孩子了
and she's not too happy about that.
她不太开心
How long's it been?
你们这样多久了
Well, we've been separated over a year now.
我们分居一年了
Not my choice, but definitely my fault.
我并不选择如此 但错在我身上
Let me guess... you're hard to live with.
让我猜猜 与你生活过得很煎熬
I have my demons.
我工作野心大
Don't all cops?
每个警♥察♥都如是
Yeah, only mine affected my son.
但是我已经影响到了我儿子
He has night terrors now.
他现在有夜惊症
That sucks.
真糟糕
You know, we think that the selfish things
你知道吗 我们总认为把自私的事丢弃
that we do to cut loose,
让它们滚出我们的脑海
just get out of our own head, that it won't affect us.
就能让它们不影响我们
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表