剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
Sure, I had that thought, too, Jack,
我也那样想过 杰克
but I ran down the address she gave. It doesn't exist.
但我查了这个地址 并不存在
Okay, just let me know of any new developments.
有什么进展就告诉我
Need some help with that trash there, " Sanford and Son "?
需要帮忙处理那堆垃圾吗 " 桑福德和儿子 "
Sociopaths are defined by their habits.
反♥社♥会♥者会被自己的习惯所定义
My guess is ours drives to the same Hobie's.
我建议我们的人去找同一家霍比冰淇淋店
We, uh, got our wall of shame ready for ya.
信息墙准备好了
Okay, great.
好的 棒极了
Let's see.
来看看
These two... recently paroled.
这两个是最近被假释的
Ran a fake-I.D. And check-cashing scheme at the forum.
用着假身份证 还计划着在论♥坛♥上兑现支票
That's too high-profile.
太显眼了
These lovelies... part of the Deuce forgery crew.
这两个小可爱是朱斯伪造团伙的成员
They sell fake IDs out of MacArthur Park.
他们在麦克阿瑟公园销♥售♥假身份证
It's in our guy's best interest to do business with someone
我们的人最大的兴趣就是
who's never been to jail.
跟没蹲过监狱的人做生意
Well, Hollen Beck's got their eyes
霍伦·贝克已经盯上了
on seven forgers in East L.A...
洛杉矶东部的七个伪造者
all virgins waiting to get their cherries popped.
所有人都准备就绪了
Okay, well, let's be their first.
那就让我们先来
We'll split up the list. We'll hit them all quietly.
我们打散他们 然后悄悄袭击
They can't see us coming. These cockroaches spook easy.
他们看不到我们来 这些蟑螂很容易受惊
Hi.
嗨
Thanks for covering for me, Jane.
谢谢你帮我替班 简
Oh, I don't mind.
哦 我不介意
Plus, Felecia here wanted me to give her my
而且 费莉西亚想让我用
Cheryl Tiegs makeover to kick cancer's ass.
雪浓·提格丝的妆来打败癌症
Looking good.
看起来不错
You must be freaking out.
你一定吓坏了吧
Your boyfriend and the Slayer have the same name...
你男朋友跟杀人犯有同样的名字
Kent?
肯特
Oh, seriously?
噢 真的吗
That is, uh, a crazy coincidence.
真是个疯狂的巧合
You haven't seen the news?
你没看新闻吗
No, I've been on the phone with a mechanic about my car.
没有 我一直在跟一个机修工打电♥话♥讨论我的车
It broke down. Did I tell you?
车坏了 我告诉你了吗
No. Yeah.
没有 好吧
I'll get this in a minute. Thank you.
我一分钟就来 谢谢
So, is it just the car that you're upset about?
你沮丧的原因只是车吗
Jane.
简
Thank you.
谢谢
It's relationship trouble.
是情感问题
I think Kent's breaking up with me.
我觉得肯特要和我分手
He loves me, but somehow it's not enough.
他爱我 但好像又没有那么爱
We're so good together
我们相处得很好
It's just
只是
Other people meddling with our business
其他人总是干涉我们之间的事情
It doesn't work
这行不通
Been there, done that with my ex Carl
在这里 和我前任卡尔一刀两断
That nosy mother of his was a psycho
他那个爱管闲事的妈妈患有精神病
Kent just has to tell any busybodies in his life
肯特只需要让生活中那些爱管闲事的人
to bug off
滚蛋 就好了
I wish it were that simple
我希望能这么简单就好了
You love him, right?
你爱他 对吗
I would die for him
爱得死去活来
So it's simple
所以这很简单
Tell them to back off or else
让那些人该滚滚
Hi, Colette. It's Betty Beaumontaine
嗨 柯雷特 我是贝蒂·博蒙汀
Yeah, it's been a while
是的 已经过了段时间了
Listen, I'm running point
听着 我有个点子
for our hospital's charity ball this year
关于今年我们医院慈善舞会的
and I'm working the list for the fire department and LAPD
我正在查看消防队和洛杉矶警♥察♥局的邀请名单
Just want to make sure that the lists
确保名单
with the addresses are all updated
和地址都是最新的
Perfect
完美
I'll come by and pick them up
我会顺路接他们
Thank you
谢谢你
You, too
你也是
You look gorgeous
你看起来很美
Are you here with anyone?
有人和你一起来吗
Can I buy you a drink?
我能请你喝一杯吗
Stay tuned, as we're about an hour away
别走开 我们将对凯伦·麦克拉伦进行
from my live interview with Karen McClaren
一小时的现场采访
the L.A. Notorious reporter who survived a midnight encounter
他是昨晚午夜遭遇好莱坞杀人狂
with the murderous Hollywood Slayer just last night
却有幸存活的"肮脏洛城" 的记者
Well, hopefully blondes really do have more fun
希望金发女郎们玩得尽兴
Second unit
第二分队
Yeah, copy
收到
Another one bites the dust
另一个死了
Fourth dead end
第四起谋杀结束了
Yeah, Miller and Bukowski aren't having any luck, either
是的 米勒和布考斯基也没占到便宜
Well, uh, we got one more potential suspect
我们又发现了一个嫌疑人
Name's Bobby Jones
叫鲍比·琼斯
but he goes by the street name of Aunt Bobby
但他一般被叫成鲍比婶
Aunt Bobby? I don't get it
鲍比婶? 不能理解
Neither do I
我也不能
How long has it been
这有多久了
Two years
两年
Right. Called yourself Travis then
好的 那叫你自己特维斯吧
And you had perky "D" -cups
你都有傲人的D罩杯了
Listen, when Diana Ross sang "I'm coming out, "
听着 当戴安娜唱 "我要挣脱" 的时候
I figured, "Why stay in the shell of a body? "
我就想 "为什么要被禁锢在一具驱壳里呢"
Say hello to amen You mean awoman
跟一个男人打招呼 你是说 一个女人
Yes!
是的
Hope you don't mind a little Earth, Wind & Fire
希望你不会介意来一点放克音乐
My TV's been on the fritz today
我的电视机今天出了问题
I like a little fire now and again
我时常需要一点激♥情♥
I bet you do
我也觉得
So, when did you say your TV went on the fritz again?
你什么时候说你的电视机又坏了
Oh, a week or so. So, what's the name?
一个星期左右吧 所以 这次用哪个名字
I thought you said today
我记得你今天问过了
Damn hormones got my memory on the fritz again
该死的荷尔蒙又让我脑子秀逗了
All right And glide like a ...
好的 滑翔像一个。。。
And lose yourself in the sky. I'm really sorry, Bobby.
在天空放飞你自己 真对不起 Bobby
You don't have to do this Yeah, I do
你没必要这样 不 我需要
The police are gonna find you, throw the book at you
警♥察♥会找到你 做笔录
you're gonna tell them my new name, my new look
你会告诉他们我的新名字 我的新样貌
Looks like Aunt Bobby had a visitor.
看起来鲍比婶家来客人了
Hello? Police
有人吗? 警♥察♥
I'll head around back in case they make a break for it
我看看周围 别让他们跑了
Coming in
我进来了
Anybody here?
有人在吗
There's nothing out back
什么都没有
I've never been so happy to be in the closet in my life
我还从来没有因为 自己都在橱柜里了 还这么高兴
Thank god y'all came. I had to tinkle
谢天谢地你们来了 我不得不发出撞击声
Uh, sir, we're gonna have to... Ma'am
头 我们必须 夫人
Mademoiselle. Too young to be a ma'am
是小姐 叫夫人还太早
Okay, M... Miss, the man who did this to you
好吧 小姐 这样对你的那个人
you know him by Kent Grainger?
是肯特· 加洛韦吗
Little punk
是个小伙子
Half my size, but strong
只有我一半瘦 但是很健壮
W... why do you think he didn't kill you?
你觉得他为什么没杀你
Honey, don't wish death on me
宝贝 别盼着我死
Maybe it's because he has manners
可能因为他还知道点礼貌
and he's fond of all this
他很享受这一切
It's okay to look, baby
我允许你这样看 宝贝
I'm the Commodores' inspiration for "Brick House. " Ooh
我就是这么秀色可餐
Uh, yeah, d... do you have an address for Kent Grainger?
你有肯特· 加洛韦的地址吗
I don't know where he lives or anything else about him
我不知道他住哪 也不知道其他什么事
other than the fact that
我只知道 在他每次需要一个新身份
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表