剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
♪ If I looked all over the world ♪
♪ 若我环顾世界 ♪
♪ and there's every type of girl ♪
♪ 会有各种各样的女孩 ♪
♪ but your empty eyes seem to pass me by ♪
♪ 但你空洞的双眼掠过了我 ♪
♪ leave me dancing with myself ♪
♪ 留我一人独舞 ♪
Leave him alone!
离他远点
♪ So let's sink another drink ♪
♪ 再来一杯如何 ♪
♪ 'cause it'll give me time to think ♪
♪ 给我点时间思考 ♪
♪ If I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance ♪
♪ 如果我有机会 我会呼唤全世界舞起来 ♪
♪ and I'll be dancing with myself ♪
♪ 而我会一人独舞 ♪
♪ You wanna take a break ♪
♪ 你想要休息一下 ♪
♪ we'd like to take you there ♪
♪ 我们要带你到狂欢之地 ♪
♪ you argue about the world ♪
♪ 你对周遭忿忿不平 ♪
Here, I'll lay it out.
我会安排好的
Okay, we'll see what happens.
好啊 那我们走着瞧
I'm getting tired of crashing on people's couches, you know?
我受够了一直要在别人家里留宿
He's showing me, like, these bitchin' apartments.
他的嘴脸就像在说 公♥寓♥是你的了
He's got for rent.
我只是个租客
Yeah? He's big in real estate.
真的 他在房♥地♥产♥名头可大
And yeah, he's totally fine, too.
而且没错 他根本都不在意
I'll catch a ride home. You're so lucky.
我打车回家 你真走运
Okay.
很好
Come on, girl. Let's go! Let's go.
过来 美女们 进去 进去
♪ Don't need no headache ♪
♪ 抛开头痛 ♪
♪ Don't need to move so slow ♪
♪ 动作别那么慢 ♪
Let's go.
走吧
How ya doin'? Nice.
你好吗 真漂亮
Hey, hey. You're not the band's type.
嘿 嘿 你的穿着不是乐队的风格
Come on, man!
拜托 你开玩笑
Hang out here.
呆在这自个儿玩去
♪ It's only one of those things. ♪
♪ 现在只需做一件事 ♪
♪ You know you need to rock. ♪
♪ 跟着音乐摇起来 ♪
♪ Call you Dr. Rock ♪
♪ 来吧摇滚大♥师♥ ♪
Excuse me!
抱歉
Excuse me!
抱歉
Bourbon.
波本酒
What you drinking?
你喝什么
Vodka orange.
伏特加橙汁
Thanks.
谢谢
It's the least I could do,
至少我可以做到这个
backstage rejection and all.
安慰一下不给进后台的心灵
Save your pity.
你省省吧
I don't want to party with the band.
我才不想跟乐队玩
I'm working on a story.
我在给一篇报道找题材
What's the story?
什么报道
All this.
关于这里的全部
The Sunset Strip is insane
这条日落大道都疯了
Who's it for?
要投给哪一家
Rolling Stone...
滚石杂♥志♥
I hope.
我希望可以啦
Right now I'm slummin' it with that magazine, L.A. Notorious.
现在我在一家叫"肮脏洛城"的小杂♥志♥社工作
Listen, I work at A&R.
听着 我在艺人经纪部工作
I hear about gigs all the time.
我随时都有乐队演出的消息
You do know that Rolling Stone's not the only game in town?
你应该也知道城里可不只有滚石在演出吧
Do you have a card?
你有名片吗
I read people pretty well.
我看人的眼光很好
Got a good feeling about you.
我对你的感觉不错
You know what? I'm all out. You got a pen?
这样吧 我的名片都派完了 你有笔吗
Write your name and number down.
写下你的名字和电♥话♥
Smooth.
真老练
Am I flirting?
你的意思是我在调情吗
Maybe a little.
或许有一点吧
But I was you.
但是我也曾经像你这样
People helped me out.
人人助我
So kill me, I like giving back.
有需要找我 我助人人
Karen what? I'm John.
你姓什么 我叫约翰
McClaren.
麦卡伦
Look, I gotta split, but I'll, uh, I'll call you,
这样 我得走了 不过 嗯 我会打给你的
Karen McClaren, when I want to hear something.
凯伦·麦卡伦 我要知道点什么的时候
KVXT. Hello.
你好 这里是KVXT
Yeah, hey, um, I'd like to make a dedication, please.
你好 嗯 我想要点一首歌♥ 谢谢
For Emily F.
献给艾米丽·F
Thank you.
谢谢
You're gonna love these pads, Emily.
你会喜欢这间公♥寓♥的 艾米丽
A bit out of your price range, but I was you once.
虽然有点超出你预算 我也曾经像你这样
You're gonna love these pads, people helped me out.
你会喜欢这间公♥寓♥的 人人助我
So kill me, I like giving back.
有需要找我 我助人人
All right.
好的
Let's go.
我们走吧
♪ Don't want to pack my things and go ♪
♪ 不想收拾东西然后离开 ♪
♪ tainted love ♪
♪ 堕落的爱 ♪
♪ tainted love ♪
♪ 堕落的爱 ♪
♪ tainted love ♪
♪ 堕落的爱 ♪
♪ tainted love ♪
♪ 堕落的爱 ♪
It's taking you a while, huh?
你还要好一会儿 是吗
♪ Touch me, baby, tainted love ♪
♪ 抚摸我吧 宝贝 堕落的爱 ♪
♪ touch me, baby, tainted love ♪
♪ 抚摸我吧 宝贝 堕落的爱 ♪
♪ tainted love ♪
♪ 堕落的爱 ♪
I gotta tell you, I am loving that new record.
我得跟你说 我超喜欢这张新专辑
And I can't wait to see those boys live.
而且我等不及要看乐队的现场了
Now, I've got Foreigner.
现在我要播的是Foreigner乐队
This is "Feels Like The First Time" for Emily F.,
献给艾米丽·F的"宛如初次"
and it's from her secret admirer.
这是她的一位神秘仰慕者点给她的
Cool...
不错嘛
♪ Feels like the first time ♪
♪ 宛如初次 ♪
♪ feels like the very first time ♪
♪ 宛如初次 ♪
♪ Won't you open up the door? ♪
♪ 你为何不把门打开 ♪
♪ KVXT, Los Angeles ♪
♪ 你好洛杉矶 这里是KVXT ♪
It's another scorcher in Los Angeles, folks.
听众们 又一个洛杉矶的大热天啊
The Hillside Stranglers, Bianchi and Buono,
山腰绞杀手 比安奇和布鲁诺
may be in jail now,
也许已锒铛入狱
but it doesn't look like the city can sleep easy just yet.
但是看起来洛城还不能就此安稳啊
They've found another body.
我们又发现了另外一具尸体
That's right, folks.
你没有听错 听众们
Another day, another corpse
新的一天 新的尸体
in the murder capital of the country.
就发生在这凶杀之都
Left them at the office.
你把眼镜忘在办公室了
Thank you, Eileen.
谢谢 艾琳
Yeah.
没事
Good thing you brought them.
你把它带过来实在太好了
I could've been blinded by Contreras' getup.
不然我会被康崔拉斯的那身衣服闪瞎
What's he still doing here anyway?
他还在这里搞什么
There's always some guy in the local homicide
总会有些办当地杀人案的警♥察♥
who thinks he's gonna move up to the big leagues
以为自己拍拍马屁
by kissing ass.
就可以升官发财
Why am I not surprised it's him?
为什么我一点也不惊讶是他呢
So what have we got?
好了 什么情况
We have a dead girl with a bunch of dead movie stars,
我们发现了一名女死者还有一堆电影明星死者
placed at the Hillside Strangler's first kill.
尸体被放在山腰绞杀手第一次作案的地方
Probably not a coincidence.
不怎么可能是巧合
That was your case.
那是你的案子
Somebody wants your attention.
有人想要引起你的注意
Well, they got it.
很好 他们达到目的了
Victim looks between 15 and 25.
受害者年龄大概介乎于15到25岁
Exact age is hard to pin down because...
实际年龄难以确定 因为...
Yeah.
果真如此
Not medical, but it's a pretty clean cut.
虽然不是专业分♥析♥ 但这个切口很干净
Looks like he's done this before.
看起来像是惯犯
It's 90 degrees out and she's cold.
九十度的天气 她的身体却是冰冷的
He kept her on ice.
说明他把她冰冻起来了
No bruising or signs of struggle.
没有擦伤或任何挣扎痕迹
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表