剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
I'm not sure, but in his first letter,
我不知道 但在他的第一封信里
he said that we have a connection.
他说我们之间有某种联♥系♥
And maybe that's true.
也许这是真的
What kind of connection?
什么样的联♥系♥
" To make a name for ourselves.
" 让自己成名
To make a difference."
有影响力 "
I... I guess he saw I was ambitious.
我猜... 他觉得我有野心
An appeal to your ego.
被你的自我吸引啊
Does it make you uncomfortable to make a name for yourself
因为一个连环杀手而出名
on the back of a serial killer?
会让你感觉不舒服吗
It's not about me.
这并不是关于我
It's about the victims.
而是跟受害者有关
I want to make sure people remember them...
我希望人们能记得
their... their names and the lives that were lost.
他们的名字 还有逝去的生命
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah. And we'll be bringing you more details...
好的 接下来是详细报道...
Yeah?
是的
McClaren?
麦卡伦吗
No, I think she still works for me, yeah.
不 我想她还是在为我工作
Paul, Rolling Stone.
保罗 滚石杂♥志♥
I'm gonna write it down right now
我现在就写下来
and make sure Karen gets it.
确保凯伦知道
Gotcha.
明白
Okay.
好的
Oh, my.
哦 天
All right, here we are.
我们到了
Something you like?
有你喜欢的吗
Huh?
嗯
What do you see?
你看见了什么
Hmm. Huh? Good?
嗯 嗯 那个不错吗
Enchanté. Michel.
很高兴见到你 我叫米切尔
Oh, hot.
真火♥辣♥
Are you, like, French or something?
你是法国人或诸如此类的什么吗
Or something.
是的
Can we buy you a drink?
我们能为你买♥♥杯饮料吗
Yes, you can buy me a drink.
当然 可以
Cheers. Thanks, guys.
干杯 谢谢 各位
Thirsty. Salut.
口渴了 干杯
New friends.
新朋友啊
She's perfect.
她真完美
Wow. Thank you.
谢谢
See, Michel's a photographer.
米切尔是位摄影师
Rock 'n' roll. Celebrity spreads.
摇滚风格 宣传名人
Stuff like that. Oh, cool.
做那一类的东西 真酷
So you say you want to be a superstar.
你说你想成为明星
Why don't we shoot you tonight?
我们为什么不今晚就给你照些相片呢
Oh, um, I... I don't know.
噢 呃 我不知道
Trust me, before I met Michel, I was so timid.
相信我吧 在遇见米切尔之前 我还很羞怯的
I was, until I saw myself through his eyes,
真的 直到我在他的眼睛里看到了自己
and I became powerful,
然后我就什么都不怕了
strong, in control.
那么坚定 有控制
Don't you want to feel that?
你不想感受下吗
Maybe we could, uh, grab a room,
也许我们能找个房♥间
take some photos?
照些照片
Uh, y... yeah, okay, yeah.
嗯 好吧 好的
Um, okay, uh, let's get another round before we go up.
好啊 走之前再喝一轮吧
I mean, it's on me.
算在我头上
Okay, yeah, I'll be back. Yes.
好的 我马上回来
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Tonight is the night.
就是今晚
You're sure?
你确定吗
Yes.
是的
I want her to be my first.
我希望她是我的第一个
Oui.
好
More. C'est fantastique.
再来 棒极了
Yes! Yeah! Oui!
好的 没错 很棒
Is this what you want?
就是这样吗
C'est très bien, but I want to see all of you.
这很好 但我想看到你的全部
Please. Get comfortable.
拜托 放轻松
You are in good hands.
他是专业的
Trust me.
相信我
He knows what he's doing.
他知道他在干什么
I'm gonna nail it.
我要搞定它
Knock on wood.
敲敲木头求好运
You know the drill. Cue me.
你记得练习的内容 给我点提示
" And if I wanted to see you again,
" 如果我想再见到你
to make an honest woman out of you, what would you say?"
要你嫁给我 你会说什么 "
" I'd say... "
" 我会说 "
Damn it, don't tell me!
该死 先别告诉我
" I'd say...
" 我会说
I'd say you've gone mad."
我会说你疯了 "
" I have. It's because of you."
" 我是疯了 是为你而疯狂 "
Shoot. I'm gonna be late.
糟了 我要迟到了
You love me, don't you, sweetie? Yes, Mommy.
你爱我 对吧 甜心 是的 妈妈
More than anything in the world.
世界上任何东西都不抵我对你的爱
Always? And forever.
一直吗 直到永远
How do I look?
我看起来如何
Michel?
米切尔
Wicked.
诱人犯罪
I know you think this is some play to see you
我知道你认为我来见你是在耍把戏
and you're probably gonna say no, but I need your help.
估计你会拒绝 但我需要你的帮助
The last time I tried helping you, it got me arrested.
上次我帮你 我被捕了
So
所以
if we could just avoid that...
如果我们能避免那个
Another body dropped with fly brand.
又从一具尸体身上搜出来飞翔牌可♥卡♥因♥
Planted? Yeah.
设计好的吗 是的
So I need to get the composite out to all the dealers.
所以我需要给所有贩毒者看混合成分
Could get us a hit on his I.D.
这可能对确定凶手身份有帮助
I can't push something like that
在不暴露我与警♥察♥有关系的前提下
without exposing my relationship with the cops.
那种事我做不到
But if you push,
但如果你来做
you can get the help of Graham Walker.
你就可以得到格拉哈姆·沃克的帮助
Mid-level boss in the outfit I've been working on The Strip.
他是我在日落大道工作地方的一个中层老板
Can you help me get to him?
能帮我接近他吗
Bucket was my direct line,
布克特本来是我的线人
but he's been in the wind ever since
但自从跟我们和康崔拉斯谈过后
our little chat with you and Contreras.
他就消失了
And with Bucket gone, your case has stalled.
布克特消失的话 你的案子也就陷入僵局了
Hmm. And Bucket
嗯 有了布克特
was a step closer to Graham.
就离格拉哈姆又近了一步
And Graham is a step closer to the ultimate target.
而有了格拉哈姆 就离最终目标又近了一步
The elusive " Oz," as I like to call him.
就像是神秘的" 奥兹 " 我总这么叫他
Okay, not original.
好啦 不是原创
But you get the idea.
但你明白意思
Bag him and I get my promotion.
抓到他 我就可以晋升了
So how do we...
那么我们...
I... how do I get to him?
我 我怎么接近他
Hit him where it hurts.
攻其弱点
Tonight, we get the attention of Graham Walker.
今晚 我们要引起格拉哈姆·沃克的注意
He's a mid-level boss whose main source of income
他是个中层老板
happens to be fly brand coke.
主要靠卖♥♥飞翔牌可♥卡♥因♥赚钱
Our killer's favorite little calling card.
也是杀手的专有标志
If it's important to our killer, it's important to us,
如果这对凶手重要 对我们也重要
which is where Graham comes in.
这就是为什么牵涉到格拉哈姆
Now, look,
现在听着
Graham Walker is shrewd, all right? He's controlling.
格拉哈姆·沃克很精明 很有控制欲
And he wouldn't want people to think
他也不想让人们认为
he's playing nice with the cops without a fight.
他对警♥察♥和和气气的 不敢发生冲突
Rather than haul his ass in,
比起把他揪出来
we're gonna get an invitation to his house.
不如让他请我们过去
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表