剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Dad. I'm here to help you pack up.
爸 我来帮你打包行李来了
Okay.
好的
I think I'm gonna come out to Joshy next.
我打算接下来对乔希出柜
Okay. Do you want me to be with you?
好啊 你需要我陪你一起吗
No, I'll do--I'll do it alone.
不 不用 我一个人就行了
Alright, well, I'll just have him come over here, then.
好的 那我把他叫过来就行了
Do you think he's ready?
你觉得他准备好了吗
No, you never are.
没 永远没有准备好的时候
It's like having a baby.
就跟生孩子一样
You know, just one day the baby shows up and you figure it out.
某一天孩子突然降临 船到桥头自然直
Honey? What?
亲爱的 怎麽了
Are you Okay with me?
你真的可以接受我吗
oh, god, yes.
天啊 当然了
No, I'm happy. Yeah?
不 我很高兴 真的吗
Yeah, it's--it's--
是啊 真的很...
It's inspiring.
很激励人心
I mean, I'm so glad you get to be who you are.
我很高兴你终于可以做真实的自我了
That's what we should all be.
我们都该做真实的自我
Not my business, but how long have you and Tammy been carrying on?
虽然这不关我的事 但你和塔米旧情重燃多久了
Not my business.
是我多管閒事了
I can't stop thinking about her.
我的脑子裡全是她
I--it's like--it's just, like,
我...那就像是
We just reconnected, after all this time,
在这麽多年之后 我们重新取得了联繫
And it just happened.
然后一切就自然而然地发生了
Now we're just, like, connecting every second.
现在 我们每分每秒都在联繫
I cannot stop texting her.
我时刻都情不自禁给她发短♥信♥
You know, it like, what are you doing?
就发些很无聊的 "你在干什麽呢"
Eating a sandwich.
"吃三明治呢"
How is it? It's amazing.
"味道怎麽样" "棒极了"
You know... the thing that you do when you're falling in love?
就是你陷入爱情之后 会做的那类事情
Not really.
并不一定吧
So you're not in love with Len?
所以你现在不爱伦了吗
No. I mean, whatever.
不 管他呢
I mean, I--I-I'm--I'm staying with Len.
我是说 我现在和伦生活在一起
I'm gonna stay with Len. I'm happy to stay with Len.
我要跟伦一起生活 我很高兴和伦一起生活
I just--you know, I just wonder, you know,
我只是...我想知道
What would it feel like to be loved
被一个因为爱你而感动的人
by someone who's actually moved by loving you?
深深地爱著 是一种什麽样的感觉
Why don't you tell him what you want?
你为何不直接告诉他你想要的
I don't want to have to tell someone.
我不想亲口说出来
That is--that is the whole--
那就是 那恰恰是...
You can't tell someone that.
你是不能直接告诉对方的
Which one of you are gonna take the encyclopedias?
你们谁想要全套的《百科全书》啊
None of us, dad.
我们都不想要 爸
Nobody in the world wants those.
全世界没人想要那些书
These are the bicentennial encyclopedias.
我这可是《百科全书》两百周年纪念版
Would it be Okay with you if I just crashed here tonight?
我今晚在这儿借宿一夜可以吗
Of course, sweetie.
当然可以了 亲爱的
But I wanted you to know that I was thinking about you,
我想让你知道 我在想著你
And...I really loved your message earlier, so...
并且 我真的很喜欢你之前的留言 所以
Please leave me more,
再给我多留几条吧
'cause when I hear your voice, i feel better.
因为当我听到你的声音时 就会感觉好受一些
Okay, guess I'll go.
好了 我该挂了
I'm sorry I keep calling you.
我很抱歉老是给你打电话
Kaya. Don't know why you're not calling me back,
卡娅 我不知道你为什麽不回我电话
And I'm sick of getting your voicemail, so, anyhoo,
我厌烦了打到你的语音信箱裡 所以
Maybe you might want to think about answering your phone
或许你该考虑下接个电话
And saying hello?
跟我打个招呼
**I don't want to be seen, I don't want to be heard*
*我不想被看到 不想被听到
What's your ish?
你找我搞毛
What do you want, Josh?
你有什麽事 乔希
Come here. Let's go.
过来 我们走吧
**I'm in the middle of rehearsal*
*我 正在排练呢
Come on.
快过来
Fine.
好吧
One second, you guys. What's up?
稍等一下 各位 怎麽了
Where the fuck is Kaya? She's not answering my calls.
卡娅上哪儿去了 她不接我电话
She's not answering my texts. I don't know, dude.
也不回我的短♥信♥ 我不知道 老兄
Is she avoiding me? I couldn't tell you.
她是在躲著我吗 我不能告诉你
Did she not tell you that we might be getting married?
她没跟你说 我们可能会结婚吗
Married? Yeah.
结婚 是啊
I love her. I proposed, Okay? oh, my god.
我爱她 我向她求婚了 我的天啊
You weird, old, sad fellow.
你个古怪又可悲的老男人
Married? Are you living in a fucking dream world?
结婚 你是活在梦中吗
Are you such a fetus that you've not been in love before?
你难道是个胎儿 这辈子从来没爱过吗
Yeah, like a million times. Thank you.
有啊 爱过千百万回了 谢谢
Why don't you help me out and make her call me back
你何不帮我一下 让她给我回电话
And make sure she's here for the meeting with Ryan.
并且确保她来参加跟莱恩的会议
What do you want? You got to get over here,
你找我什麽事 你得过来一趟
Asap, 'cause dad's got me packing up all his crap
越快越好 因为老爸让我把他的旧东西都打包
To donate to Haddasah league, and it's now or never.
捐献给哈达萨联合会 你不来就永远得不到了
um, no, I can't do that today.
不行 我今天没空
What about the cereal boxes?
那些麦片盒要怎麽处理
Do not think about touching those or opening those.
千万别碰那些麦片盒 也别打开
It's too late, actually, for that, 'cause I already did.
你这话说得太晚了 因为我已经打开了
Nice photos and letters of you and creepy Rita.
裡面都是你和变态丽塔的美照和信件
I almost forgot about you and the babysitter.
我都差点忘了你和小保姆的这一段了
Okay. A--Okay, you know what?
好吧 好吧 不如这样吧
Um, I'm coming.
我马上就来
Yeah. can I see 'em?
有啊 能让我看看吗
Yes.
好的
Okay, there they are.
给 就这个
So it's just like E, really? Yeah.
跟摇头丸一样吗 是啊
But you know how with E,
但是当你服用摇头丸的时候
Like, you have to take Xanax when you're coming down,
当药劲下来的时候 你得服用赞安诺
otherwise your brain hurts?
否则你的头就会很疼
What? No, nobody's ever told me that.
什麽 从来没人跟我说过这个
Great, I've been taking my ecstasy wrong for years.
好吧 我多年来服用摇头丸的方法都是错的
Okay, so what's the plan?
好吧 现在有什麽安排
I got Saturday and Sunday off.
我周六和周日都有空
Do you want to go Joshua tree,
你想去约书亚树国家公园吗
Which I realized I haven't been to since I was a kid?
我突然意识到 从我长大后就再也没去过了
I'm so sorry. I feel like a jerk.
我很抱歉 我感觉我像个大混♥蛋♥
I had a plan that was, like, a sex thing.
我已经有安排了 就是跟做爱有关
And I didn't tell you that,
我没告诉你这事
That that was what I wanted to do with the guy from the park?
我就想和我在公园裡认识的那个傢伙疯狂地做爱
What guy from the park?
公园裡的什麽傢伙啊
The trainer from the park.
就是公园裡的那个健身教练
You're hanging out with that guy?
你和那个男人搞在一起了吗
Yeah, I went back, and like, we trained,
是啊 我后来又去了 我们一起健身
And then we started fucking, and whatever.
然后我们就开始做爱了 乱七八糟的
And then I met his roommate, who is crazy sexy,
然后我见到了他的室友 也超级性感的
What is spit-roasting? That sounds disgusting.
烤肉串是什麽 听上去好噁心啊
Do you really not know what spit-roasting is?
你真的不知道"烤肉串"是什麽意思吗
um, I know it in relation to food.
我只知道在指食物的时候是什麽意思
God, don't you watch porn? I don't know.
天啊 你都不看黄片的吗 我也说不清
I find it kind of disturbing, don't you?
我觉得黄片挺闹心的 你不觉得吗
Sorry. Hold on.
抱歉 等下
Okay, so imagine that this is me.
好了 把这个想象成我
I am the candle, the white-hot, burning candle,
我就是支蜡烛 炽热的燃烧的蜡烛
And this pepper shaker is one guy,
这个胡椒瓶是一个男人
And this--imagine this was a pepper shaker, too.
而这个 把这个也想象成胡椒瓶吧
This is the other guy.
这个代表另一个男人
Okay, so his roommate's black. oh, yeah.
好吧 他的室友也是黑人吗 是啊
That's very classic Ali.
真是典型的艾丽作风
this pepper shaker's investigating my vagina from the behind,
这个胡椒瓶正在从后面乾我的逼
And this pepper shaker is investigating my mouth,
而这个胡椒瓶 正从前面乾我的嘴
And I...am roasting.
我 就在中间炙烤
You're gross. I know.
你好噁心 我也觉得
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表