剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Roxy, you're up next.
洛克希 下个到你了
oh, my gosh. wow.
天啊 哇
It looks so cool. moppa woppa.
看上去好酷啊 妈爸
This is like a big deal. I'm gonna need, uh
看上去真是大场面 我需要...
All right, so you're in the fifth row.
好吧 你们坐在第5排
oh, my god, and the sparkling.
天啊 瞧瞧那亮闪闪的东西
Hey, how are ya? Hi, sweetie.
嘿 你还好吗 嗨 宝贝
How are you? Good.
你还好吗 很好
I'm good. Josh and Ali are coming?
我很好 乔希和艾丽会来吗
Yes, poppa, they're coming.
是的 爸爸 他们会来的
I have to get into my show garment.
我得穿上我的演出服了
Okay.
好吧
well, uh, good luck.
祝你好运
Thank you.
谢谢
oh, my god. What are you
天啊 你这是怎...
Why are you so-
你怎麽这麽...
You know, actually, they don't say good luck.
其实 人们在这种情况下一般不说"祝你好运"
They say, break a leg.
而是"祝演出大获成功"
Because, uh, if you say good luck that's bad luck.
因为如果你说好运的话 其实是坏运
oh, well, then, break a leg, then.
好吧 那祝你的演出大获成功
I'm not good at this.
我不擅长做这种事
All right, well, then,break a leg. Thank you.
好吧 祝演出大获成功 谢谢
oh, my god. show garment.
天啊 演出服
How funny is she?
她可真够搞笑的
Will you put this down 'cause I saw a bar.
你能帮我放下衣服吗 因为我看到一个吧檯
I'm just gonna grab a drink. All right.
我去喝杯酒 好的
Are you-you cool? you all right?
你可以吗 你没事吧
Yeah, this is great. All right.
当然了 我好得很 好吧
Hey, there.
你好啊
oh, I'm sorry, I totally forgot about this thing.
我很抱歉 我完全忘记了这事
Hopefully, it won't take long.
希望不要耗太久
Are you kidding? these are my peeps.
你在开玩笑吗 这些人都是我的同类啊
So this is like an annual, bi-annual,
所以这是每年一次的 或者每年两次的
like, I'm not sure.
我也不太确定
I've ne-this is my first time.
我也没...这是我第一次参加
My-my, uh, dad. oh, not my--
我爸...不对 我妈
My mom is performing. moppa.
我妈要表演 妈爸
Oh, my god. my brother, he's here.
天啊 是我弟弟 他已经来了
He's here, he's here.
他来了 他来了
My brother! over here!
我亲爱的弟弟 快滚过来
You were supposed to meet me in the parking lot.
你该去停车场接我的才对
Whatever. jesus, you're fine.
随便啦 你这不是好好的嘛
Do you have the vape pen that I bought you?
你带了我给你买的大♥麻♥了吗
I did bring it with me, I thought you weren't doing that.
我还真带了 你不是不吸的嘛
I just changed my mind.
我改变主意了
Okay, there's a room over there, let's just go in there.
好吧 那边有个小房♥间 我们进去吧
oh, you know what? I see my brother and sister.
那个 我看到我哥和我姐了
I'm gonna justwill you grab me something strong? All right.
我过去下 帮我拿杯烈酒好吗 好的
oh, it smells like weed in here.
闻著一股大♥麻♥味啊
oh, my god, Ali. What the fuck?
天啊 艾丽 搞毛啊
What are you wearing? It's like high school.
你穿的这是什麽啊 跟个高中生一样
Are you in the show or something? what are you wearing?
你是要表演节目吗 你这穿的是什麽啊
I am dressed up for a date, thank you very much.
我穿成这样是为了约会 谢你们了啊
No, I don't want that.
不 我不想抽
Really? I feel weird today. Yeah.
真的吗 我今天感觉很怪 是的
Will you look at those boobs. No, stop it.
瞧这大胸 别闹了
They're like my boobs.
跟我的胸部一样
I'm on a date with that
我的约会对象是那个
very handsome fella in the plaid shirt--
穿著格子衬衫的英俊男人
The one with the beard? With the beard.
大鬍子的那个吗 长著大鬍子
Yes. God, he's fucking hot.
是的 天啊 他可真性感
He's like a professor, guys. he might even be my T.A.
他是个教授 他或许会是我的助教
Oh, and also, he's trans.
并且 他是个跨性别者
Fucking Ali, jesus christ. That's bullshit.
操啊 艾丽 不是吧 你在鬼扯
Not bullshit.
绝对不是鬼扯
Wait, that dude wants to become a woman?
等等 那傢伙想变成女人吗
That dude was a woman.
那傢伙曾经是个女人
No way.
不可能吧
Did he have the lower surgery?
他的下体做过手术吗
He did. Lower surgery?
是的 下体手术
Still has a vagina.
不过阴道依然存在
What? That--
什麽 那真是...
I just realized something.
我刚刚突然意识到一件事
That means that four out of five pfeffermans now prefer pussy.
那意味著普弗曼家族5人中有4个人更喜欢阴道
I believe it should be Pfour out of pfive Pfeffermans--
我觉得该说"破弗曼"家族5人中的4人
Prefer pfpussy.
破 破逼
Say it, don't spray it.
好好说话 别喷啊
Wait, mom's the only one left who likes cock.
等等 妈是唯一喜欢鸡巴的人了
Are you sure mom likes cock?
你确定老妈喜欢鸡巴吗
Yeah, somebody should ask Ed about that.
是啊 该有人问问埃德这个问题
oh, Ed.
埃德
All right, give it up for Roxy Shea.
好了 掌声欢迎洛克希·雪伊
When I say trans got, you say talent.
我说"跨性别者有" 你们说"才艺"
Trans got talent.
跨性别者有 才艺
Trans got talent.
跨性别者有 才艺
I need to hear a little bit more love.
我需要听到更多的激♥情♥
When I say trans got, you say talent.
我说"跨性别者有" 你们说"才艺"
Trans got talent.
跨性别者有 才艺
Trans got talent.
跨性别者有 才艺
That's what I'm talking about.
我要的就是这样的效果
Put your hands together for our beloved mama Davina,
掌声欢迎我们敬爱的达维娜妈妈
And our new friend Maura.
以及我们的新朋友 莫娜
oh, my god, he looks just like aunt Lily.
天啊 他看上去跟莉莉姑妈一样
**now and then I think of when we were together*
*我偶尔会想起 我们曾经在一起时的情景
**Like when you said you felt so happy you could die*
*那时的你说你太幸福了 可能会死去
**Told myself that you were right for me*
*我对自己说 你就是我的真命天子
**But felt so lonely in your company*
*但有你陪伴 我依然觉得孤单
**But that was love and it's an ache I still remember*
*但那就是爱 那种痛我至今记忆犹新
**You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness*
*你可能会沉湎于某种悲伤
**Like resignation to the end always the end*
*就像一直放任 直到最后
**So when we found that we could not make sense*
*当我们最终发现 我们在一起是个错误
**Well, you said that we could still be friends*
*你说我们依然可以做朋友
**But I'll admit that I was glad that it was over
*但我必须承认 我很高兴我们终于结束了
**but you didn't have to cut me off*
*但你没必要抹去我
**make out like it never happened*
*就像我们的爱从未存在过
**and that we were nothin'*
*就像当初的我们什麽都不是
**I don't even need your love*
*我根本不需要你的爱
Wanna out of here? Yes.
你想离开吗 好的
oh, my god.
天啊
Sorry.
不好意思
Sorry, I'm just what's goin' on?
不好意思 我只是... 怎麽了啊
Just really losin' it in there I guess.
我刚刚坐裡面真是有点失控了
Want to move back to a stall?
你想进隔间去爽一下吗
Sure, yes. yeah.
好啊 好的
Josh. wait, aren't
乔希 等等 难道...
Where's your family? I don't know.
你的家人都去哪儿了 我也不知道
What do you mean, you don't know? are you drunk? What?
什麽叫你不知道 你喝醉了吗 什麽
What the hell's going on?
到底是怎麽回事啊
You're absolutely drunk. Would you get off my ass?
你绝对是醉了 你能别来烦我了吗
You are, you-
你就是醉了 绝对的
oh, fuck. Would you
操 你能...
Goddammit, you just spilled all over me.
该死的 你把水都撒我身上了
I spilled on myself, too. shh! be quiet!
我也撒我自己身上了 嘘 安静
Wait.
等等
oh, man, I can't get--
天啊 我撕不开
Who makes these freakin' things? I don't know.
谁会把包装做成这样啊 我也不知道
Are you wet?
你湿了吗
Yeah. You seem so wet.
是啊 你好像都湿透了
Yeah. totally wet.
是啊 湿透了
You want this?
你想要这个吗
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表