剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Do you know the new spring break dates? Okay, yep.
你知道新的春假日期吗 好吧 我来帮你
Barb's a scratch golfer, and I was thinking
巴布是个零差点球手 我想著
It would be fun to Now you're exaggerating.
到时候肯定会... 你这说的太夸张了
I didn't say that.
我可没那麽说
How much fun would it be to travel with someone else that plays golf?
和另一个高尔夫球手一起旅行多有趣啊
Then we could all go.
那我们到时候一起去吧
oh, my god.
天啊
Of course it's yours, are you serious?
那当然是你的孩子了 你在开玩笑吗
Okay. That is so rude.
好吧 你这也太侮辱人了
Okay, okay, okay -
好吧 好吧 好吧
I would not have judged you if you had slept with other people.
就算你跟别的男人上过床 我也不会评判你的
We never had the talk.
我们从来没有过"性谈话"
Oh, the talk, the talk, the talk, the talk.
性谈话 性谈话 性谈话
Girls don't need the talk.
女孩不需要什麽性谈话
Only guys need the talk.
只有男人才需要
I get why you're being so fussy lately.
我算是明白你最近为什麽这麽暴躁了
I-I have been fussy
我最近变得有些暴躁
Because I have an interloper in my body.
是因为我的身体裡闯入了一个小崽子
Look, I'm going to drive you home.
听著 我先送你回家
We're going to pick up cold stone.
我们去买一些冰激凌
I'll rub your feet.
我再帮你按按脚
I'm going to take care of you, okay?
我会好好照顾你的 好吗
You fucking crazy bitch.
你个疯女人
I'm sorry. It's okay,
抱歉 没事
I couldn't sleep either.
我反正也睡不著
Feels so good. I'm going to keep kissing you
感觉好爽 我要继续吻你
And see if we can make this van levitate.
看我们能不能让这小货车飘浮起来
Just hang there in the sky.
飘荡在空中
I'll make time stop.
我要让时间为我们暂停
oh, my god, we need so much fucking time.
天啊 我们需要太多的操♥逼♥时间
I need to fuck you every day of your life.
我要在你馀生中的每一天都操你
oh, I fucking love you.
我好爱你
I fucking love you, Tammy.
我好爱你 塔米
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什麽
I made you come.
我让你高♥潮♥了
That wasn't done. That was something else.
那不是高♥潮♥ 那是别的东西
Holy fuck.
我♥操♥啊
Feel like I'm lying in a pool of water.
就好像我躺在一池水中
Len and I don't Have sex like that?
伦和我没有... 做爱没那麽爽吗
Have sex.
根本不做爱
Yeah, me and Barb either.
好吧 我和巴布也不做的
So I said: Now, now, now
我心裡默念 就现在 现在就说
And I looked down at my hand and I was--
我低头看著自己的手 我当时...
My hand was shaking and I just said it.
我的手在发抖 然后我就说出来了
And so, um--and I'm so sorry I surprised her.
我很抱歉我惊到了她
It was--it was...
那真是...真的是...
So tragically impromptu, but there you have it.
是个悲剧性的突发情况 但说了就是说了
I mean, it's--it--it's done, and, um,
我是说 已经揭穿了
We have one down, and we have two to go.
我已经对一个孩子说了 还有两个要说
And then, of course,
然后 当然了
The rest of North America.
就要昭告天下了
Thanks for sharing, Maura. You did it.
谢谢你分享自己的经历 莫娜 你做到了
That's all we have time for today.
今天就到此为止吧
Remember to try those mindfullness exercises,
记得做一些精神锻炼
And I can't wait to see you all next week.
我很期待下周再见到你们
Let's get a drink. Come on, let's celebrate.
我们出去喝一杯吧 去庆祝下
I've got aa after this.
我马上要去参加AA会议
You have what? AA, girl.
你什麽 匿名戒酒协会啊 姐们儿
I'm sober also.
我也戒酒了
You want a drink?
你想出去喝一杯吗
oh, I'm--I'm sober, hon, sorry.
我也戒酒了 亲爱的 抱歉
That's a lot of us.
有酗酒毛病的人还真多啊
No takers, huh? No, um, well, you see,
没人陪你去吗 是啊 其实...
I just don't want to go back
我不想回到过去那种
to the crappy old palisades just now.
抑鬱苦闷的状态
I'm feeling...
我感觉...
So celebratory, and I was hoping i could find a nearby place to
很想庆祝 我想著可以在附近找个地方...
I don't know, have a...
我也说不清 就是...
Just a...
就是
You know, festive cocktail.
喝点喜庆鸡尾酒
Can I persuade you to join me in a festive cocktail?
我能说服你跟我一起去喝杯喜庆鸡尾酒吗
Okay. Well, I can knock off a little bit early,
好啊 我可以早点下班
but I'll tell you what,
不如这样吧
Why don't we walk to my place
我们一起步行去我家
'cause I've got some crackers I need to get rid of.
因为我家裡还有些饼乾想赶快处理掉
Walk?
步行吗
it's utterly Parisian, I'd love to.
真具有巴黎风情 我很乐意
You're Davina, right?
你叫达维娜 对吧
That's right. I love your name.
没错 我喜欢你的名字
Well, thank you.
谢谢
You are?
你叫什麽
I'm Maura.
我叫莫娜
Maura.
莫娜
crackers. Let's do it.
饼乾 我们去吃吧
Is this every Wednesday? Every Wednesday.
以后每周三都是这样吗 每周三都是
I don't have any cash at all.
我身上一点现金都没有
Why are the car seats down?
儿童座椅怎麽都掉下去了
oh, I-I moved them when Tammy and I went to the tile place.
我之前陪塔米去瓷砖店时 给拿掉了
No, no. That one goes over there.
不对 那个该放在那边座位上
It doesn't matter.
都无所谓啊
Yes, it does.
当然有所谓了
Oh, my god, it goes on the other side.
天啊 它应该是放在另一边的
They like to sit--here, just... fine.
他们喜欢坐在...来
switch them. Fine, fine, fine.
调换一下 好吧 好吧
Here you go, take this. No, excuse me, can I pass?
给你 拿著 不行 能让我过去吗
Just take the seat. Just let me pass
把这座椅拿著 让我过去啊
And I'll put it on the other side.
我来放到那一边去
Now we're going to be super late.
这下我们不知道要迟到多久了
I already looked at the time.
我已经看过时间了
You know what, Len?
其实 伦
That was the tone thing that I was talking about, okay?
我刚刚不满的是你说话的语气 知道吗
Seriously, do you want to start a fight now,
说真的 你想现在就开始吵架
Or should we wait after we drop the kids off at my mom's?
还是等把孩子们送到我妈那儿去之后
Date night turns you into a monster.
约会之夜会把你变成一个大怪物
Really? Why is this soaked?
是吗 怎麽这垫子都湿透了
Did a capri-sun explode back here?
是袋装果汁在这儿爆裂了吗
Zacky, Ella! My tone?
扎克 艾拉 我说话的语气
You want to talk about tone?
你想谈谈说话的语气问题吗
I want you to listen to your tone when you talk to me.
你真该听听你对我说话时的那个语气
I'll get a tape recorder, and I'll play it back for you.
我可以去买个录音机录下来 然后回放给你听
Go get a tape recorder. You can fucking hear it.
有本事你去买录音机啊 你才该好好听听
I will, I'll find a store.
我会的 我会找到一家售卖店的
Good luck. Good luck with that.
祝你好运 祝你成功买到
It's not my fault.
那可不是我的错
Well, what does that mean?
你这话什麽意思
Did she tell you she was on birth control?
她之前告诉过你她做了避孕措施了吗
Was this an accidental on purpose kind of thing?
或者说这看似意外 实属故意什麽的
Do you have any tofu schmear?
你们这儿有豆腐酱吗
I think so. Thank you.
我记得有 谢谢
Tofu schmear? What the fuck?
豆腐酱 你搞毛呢
I am seeing a trainer,
我在跟一个健身教练约会
and he says dairy is basically sludge in your intestines,
他说乳製品就像是你肠道中的淤泥
and I've been walking around farting all the time,
我最近经常放屁
and it's probably the dairy.
或许是吃了乳製品的原因
Got it.
懂了
Is she going to have an abortion?
她要去堕胎吗
of course.
当然了
Here, try this, sweetie.
来 尝尝这个 亲爱的
Thank you.
谢谢
Have you ever gotten anybody pregnant before?
你之前有把别人的肚子搞大过吗
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表