剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
I love you.
我爱你
I want to have babies with you.
我想和你生孩子
I want to-I want to do everything with you.
我想和你一起经历一切
I should have said it earlier. I love you.
我应该早点说出来的 我爱你
Do you understand?
你明白吗
I, like, never loved anybody before, Okay?
我以前从未爱过任何人 你明白吗
Please.
求你了
Fuck you.
操蛋去吧
What?
什麽
What the fuck?
搞什麽啊
oh, god.
天啊
What happened?
发生什麽事了
What happened? Something happened. let it go.
出什麽事了 肯定发生什麽事了 放手吧
No. Somebody told you something?
不 是有人跟你说了什麽吗
Was it Syd?
是希德吗
Did she say something to you?
她对你说了什麽吗
Why would Syd say anything to me?
希德为什麽要对我说些什麽啊
Rita.
丽塔
Rita said something to you.
肯定是丽塔对你说了什麽
Josh. How many are there?
乔希 你到底有过多少女人啊
How many are there?
你到底有过多少女人啊
Who the fuck did you talk to in there? Rita, Syd.
你他妈在裡面到底跟谁说过话 丽塔 希德
Eitherwhere am I in that? who cares?
我在你心裡是什麽位置啊 谁在乎啊
I fucking love you! Did you fucking say this to all of them?
我他妈就是爱你 你对每个人都说过这句话吗
No! I'm not! Shut up!
没有 我没有 闭嘴
Fuck!
操
Did you say something to Raquel?
你对拉奎尔说了什麽吗
Who's Raquel? The rabbi.
拉奎尔是谁啊 那个拉比
oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. I told her
是啊是啊 我跟她说
What a great service it was.
今天的服丧仪式办得很成功
Yeah? That's it?
是吗 就这些吗
Because it kind of feels Like you're lying to me right now.
因为我感觉你现在在对我撒谎呢
That's really what I was saying.
我真的就只说了那些
By your tone,
根据你的语气判断
I'm assuming she's something more than a rabbi, maybe.
我猜她的身份不只是拉比吧
Yeah. Your latest conquest?
没错 是你最新的战利品吗
She's not a conquest, Okay?
她不是我的战利品 好吗
She's an incredible person.
她是个极其出色的人
She's like the best person I've ever met.
她是我遇到过的最好的人
Please, Josh, Okay?
别这样 乔希 好吗
This is Colton. Colton.
这是科尔顿 我叫科尔顿
Yeah. Josh.
好吧 我叫乔希
Enjoying the shivah?
觉得服丧仪式还好吗
Yeah. Uh, it's my first-first one.
是的 这是我生平第一次参加
Great. I hope you're having a good time.
好极了 我希望你们玩得开心
We've got some reese's pieces out there.
我们在外面准备了一些花生糖
You can check them out.
你可以去尝一下
Maybe do you want me to--
或许 你希望让我来...
I could Do what?
我可以... 做什麽
I don't really know how to say this,
我也不知道该怎麽开口说这事
So I'll just say it. Um,
我还是直说吧
Rita's my birth mom.
丽塔是我的亲身母亲
And so I guess, um,
所以那就意味著
I guess that makes you...
我觉得那就意味著你是
My dad.
我爸爸
Yeah. He's our son.
是的 他是我们的儿子
Hey, babe!
嘿 宝贝
What's up? babe, come on.
怎麽了 宝贝 快出来
The memory circle's coming to a close. where are you?
追悼圈的每个人都要说完了 你在哪儿啊
Sorry. I spilled some wine,
抱歉 我把酒撒身上了
And I just had to-
所以我不得不...
clean it up. You Okay?
清理一下 你没事吧
Yeah, yeah. It's all good.
没事没事 一切都好
Good. So you think people like the house?
那就好 你觉得大家喜欢我们家吗
oh, my god. I think they're really--
天啊 我觉得他们真的...
I know. ... really, it's so perfect for this.
我也觉得 真是太适合办这种仪式了
it really opened up great for an event.
敞开的空间 真的很适合办活动
I mean, it was just like--
我觉得 就像是...
That was really good, the circle.
大家坐成一个圈 真的很棒
Sorry I had to Yeah, yeah, I know.
抱歉我不得不... 没事 我懂的
You Okay, then?
那你没事了吧
Yeah, I'm fine. What?
是的 我没事了 怎麽了
You just had a funny look on your face.
你脸上刚刚露出一种奇怪的表情
I think we should get married.
我觉得我们应该结婚
I mean, beyond thanking you all for attending, I just,
除了谢谢你们都能赶过来 我还想...
I wanted to say how grateful I am,
我想说 我内心是多麽地充满感激
How wonderful you've been with me
在我最近经历的人生巨变过程中
During my-my recent life transition.
你们对我是多麽得好
At Westlake elementary school,
当年在西湖小学的时候
There was Mrs. Painter,
有个帕特老师
And I was standing in the girls' line,
我当时站在女生那一队裡
And it felt right.
我感觉就该那样才对
We've talked about this.
我们曾谈过这事
and,
然后
...she made me get out of that line
她强迫我从那个队伍裡出来
And stand in the boys' line. I just said--
站在男生那一队裡 我就说
I have to pish.
我得去撒个尿
...and that's when I knew something was different.
当时我就注意到 我有些不太一样
well, I'm from overland park, Kansas.
我来自堪萨斯州的欧弗兰帕克市
it's a nice area. Um, you know, I, uh--
那是个不错的地方 我...
Kansas? Yeah.
堪萨斯州 是啊
I'm going to be a senior this year.
我今年就要大四了
I really like sushi.
我真的很喜欢吃寿司
And nobody else really likes sushi by me over there.
在那边 没人跟我一样喜欢吃寿司
and, uh, and so I don't know.
我也不知道
I mean, do-do you like sushi?
你 你喜欢吃寿司吗
I wondered if maybe I got that from you.
我心想 或许我的口味是遗传自你的
Yeah. I like sushi.
是的 我喜欢吃寿司
That makes sense.
那就能说得通了
This is terrible timing, you know,
现在这时间真的很糟糕
Because I'm really fucked up right now,
因为我现在真的是一团糟
And...
并且
You know what? I'm fucked up all the time.
其实 我一直都是一团糟
And I'm not sure you're going to like me.
我不太确定你是否会喜欢我
No matter what happens,
不管发生什麽事
I'm always going to like you, you know?
我都会喜欢你的
I haven't seen most of these people in years.
那些人中的大部分 我都已经好多年没见过了
Now I'm reminded why.
现在我又想起为何会没见了
Mom, why didn't I have a bat mitzvah?
妈 我为什麽没举办成人礼
You didn't want one.
你不想办啊
Yeah, but I was 13 years old.
没错 但我当时才13岁
Nobody lets a 13-year-old make that decision.
没人会让一个13岁的小孩去做那种决定的
Mom.
妈
Your father wanted to go to dress-up camp that weekend:
你♥爸♥那週末想去一个异装癖的营地
Camp woman wonka.
男扮女装营
What? Camp what?
什麽 什麽营
Some camp in... hatzenplatz, in the woods,
就是一个 在荒野丛林中的营地
Where men dress up like ladies.
那裡的男人都会打扮成女人样
You're telling me I didn't have a bat mitzvah
你是在告诉我 我之所以没有办成人礼
Because dad wanted to go into the woods
是因为爸想去丛林中
And dress up like a woman?
打扮成女人
That and you were a spoiled brat.
加上你是个被宠坏的孩子
You know what it is. It's Memory keeper's daughter.
你知道是什麽的 是《不存在的女儿》
I read that book.
我看过那本书
You did? Didn't you love that book?
真的吗 你喜欢那本书吗
Kingsolver.
是金索沃
Barbara Kingsolver didn't write that.
那本书才不是芭芭拉·金索沃写的呢
Hi. Hi, honey.
嗨 嗨 亲爱的
Hey, dad. Hi.
嘿 爸爸 嗨
so, uh, mom tells me
妈妈刚跟我说
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表