剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
But she didn't know what to do with them
她完全不知道该拿它们怎麽办
'cause she was told it was wrong to use them,
因为医生告诉她用母乳喂养是错的
And who's she gonna talk to?
她又能找谁去说呢
All right. Well, I'm not hungry anymore.
好吧 我已经不饿了
Not dad. Jesus christ, not dad.
没办法找爸聊 天啊 不可能找老爸的
Oh, my god.
天啊
I'm worried about you. I have to tell him.
我很担心你 我必须告诉他
No, Ali! Yes. It's crazy.
不行 艾丽 一定要 那太疯狂了
Tell me what? it's not ours to tell.
告诉我什麽 那轮不到我们来说
Tell me what?
告诉我什麽啊
You're scaring the shit out of me right now.
你们这样要吓死我了
I love you very much. What?
我是很爱你的 什麽啊
Dad is a woman, thinks he's a woman,
老爸是个女人 他觉得自己是个女人
Wants to be a woman,
他想成为一个女人
Something like that.
差不多是这样的
He's trans.
他是个跨性别者
It's not funny, Josh.
那不好笑 乔希
Wait, you guys are serious.
等等 你们是说真的啊
Yeah, we're serious.
是的 我们是说真的
How are we doing over here? Can I get you something else?
你们对本店还满意吗 还想点些别的什麽吗
Can I get another bloody mary?
能再给我来杯血腥玛丽吗
Me too. Me three.
我也要 我也要
Three? Okay.
总共3杯 好的
You left them? I left them.
你抛弃了它们 我抛弃了它们
How do you misplace-- you left your balls in Thailand?
你是怎麽 把睾丸抛弃在了泰国的啊
I misplaced them in Bangkok.
我把它们遗失在了曼谷
Isn't that a song?
那难道不是一首歌♥的名字吗
I left my balls
《我抛弃了我的睾丸》
Listen, speaking of which,
听著 说到这个
I am sick and tired of singing Happy talk.
我已经厌倦了唱《欢乐聊天》
Can I tell you that?
我可以这麽说吗
From south pacific? It is from south pacific.
是《南太平洋》裡的吗 就是《南太平洋》裡的
I know south pacific.
我知道《南太平洋》
I don't know what that means,
我不知道你在说什麽
but here's what I'm gonna say.
但我想说的是这个
I have way too many needy queers to wrangle that night.
我当天晚上要应付很多粘人的基佬
Would I be considered a needy queer
如果我要求参与演出 是不是也会被
If I asked to be in it? Yes.
视作粘人的基佬 是的
With you? Yes.
和你一起表演 是的
We'll sing a duet. We'll kill.
我们可以搞个二重唱 肯定会震惊全场
No. We will
不行 我们可以...
Come on. please?
别这样啊 拜託
Do a duet with her. No.
跟她来个二重唱吧 不要
Come on. All right. I'll think about itno.
拜託 好吧 我会考虑的 不行
Hey, girl.
嘿 妹子
I think that guy in the suit is really checking you out.
我觉得那位西装男 一直在对你放电呢
No, girl, that's not my type. He's too square.
不 那不是我喜欢的类型 他太死板了
You get that all the time, don't you,
你经常被男人放电吧
'cause you're so pretty? oh, thanks.
因为你这麽漂亮 谢了
Well, I'm glad someone's looking
我很高兴有人在看我
After all the work I put in to look like this.
毕竟我花了很大代价 才能有这样的外貌
Did you do hormones? Is that all right to ask?
你要服用雌激素吗 我可以这麽问吗
Yeah, you know. They're the first step, really.
是的 那是第一步 真的
You learn to put up with the mood swings and whatnot
你得学会忍♥受情绪的剧烈波动什麽的
to keep the skin looking right. right?
才能让皮肤显得靓丽 对吧
Like butter.
肤若凝脂
oh, nice. Shea butter.
好吧 乳木果油
The only thing I hated about taking the hormones
服用雌激素 我最讨厌的一点
was the weight gain, the weight gain,
就是会让人增肥 增肥
And the weight gain.
然后再增肥
Oh, my god, like a tick I blew up.
天啊 我肿胀得跟大气球一样
Girl, that guy is still staring at you.
妹子 那傢伙还在盯著你呢
Shea, the guy at the bar. He's still staring at you.
雪伊 坐在吧檯的那个男人 还在盯著你呢
oh, god, don't. Please don't egg him on.
天啊 不要 不要 别刺♥激♥他
Stop, girl, looking at him. Okay, I'm sorry.
姑娘 别看他了 好吧 抱歉
oh, shit.
该死的
What's wrong? I know him.
怎麽了 我认识他
Bonjour, mademoiselles. Bonjour.
你好啊 小姐 你好
You have got fabulous eyes. They're like Liz Taylor's.
你的眼睛可真漂亮 跟伊丽莎白·泰勒的一样
Okay, thanks.
好吧 谢谢
What's your name? Davina.
敢问小姐芳名 达维娜
Oh, you meant her.
你是问她的名字啊
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
and you are? Shea.
你叫... 雪伊
Hey, Shea. Nice to meet you.
你好 雪伊 很高兴见到你
Hey, Gar.
你好 加裡
Jesus christ. Morty?
我的老天爷啊 莫特
Been a little while since the squash courts, huh?
距离上次打壁球已经很久了 对吧
I guess so.
我想是吧
Uh, wh-what's all of this?
你...这是什麽情况
oh, uh, well, this is, uh-- some people call this a necklace.
噢 这个啊 有些人把这叫做项链
um, this is a--
而这是...
I guess you would call it a wrap.
我觉得你可以把这叫做披肩
These are rings. That's fingernail polish, huh?
而这些叫戒指 你还涂了指甲油
How's Helen? Helen?
海伦怎麽样 海伦
She got the lap band.
她做了个胃束带手术
She's great. She's much happier. good.
她好得很 比以前要开心多了
Jesus christ. Help me out here, Morty.
老天啊 快跟我解释一下 莫特
I'm dying here.
我困惑得要死了
I'm sorry. All right, Gary.
不好意思 好吧 加裡
I need a minute to wrap my head around this, uh...
我需要点时间冷静下头脑 好好想想
Well, take your time.
慢慢来别急
Our families went to Montecito together.
我们两家曾一起去过蒙特西托旅游
Yeah. Yeah, we did.
是啊 是啊 没错
Montecito. Those were good times.
蒙特西托 当年可真是快乐的时光
They were.
是啊
No hard feelings.
别生气
None.
不会
Bye, Gar. Bye.
再见 加裡 再见
Oh, my god, Josh, how many bloody marys did you have?
天啊 乔希 你到底喝了多少血腥玛丽酒啊
So wait, does this mean he's gay?
等等 这意味著他是同性恋吗
No. He still likes women.
不 他还是喜欢女人的
Well, technically, that does make him a lesbian.
严格来说 那说明他是女同性恋
Fuck.
操
Let me tell you something, Raquel.
我跟你说 拉奎尔
You're actually-you're not--
你其实...并不会
You're not getting any younger.
你不会越活越年轻
And then you're gonna be an old rabbi with no children.
然后你就会成为一个膝下无子的老拉比
I'm telling you,
我跟你说
and then you're gonna have arthritis like me.
然后你会跟我一样患上关节炎
Mom. oh, my god, look!
妈 天啊 看啊
Look, they're all here.
瞧啊 他们都来了
All three of you. So, mom, is he back?
3个孩子都来了 妈 他回来了吗
No. We went to The Warehouse.
没有 我们去了仓库餐厅
You went to The Warehouse.
你们竟然去了仓库餐厅
You didn't tell me you were going to The Warehouse.
你之前没跟我说你要去仓库餐厅啊
You got me something. What did you get me?
你还给我买了东西 买的是什麽啊
I'm not saying. oh, my kids love me.
我不会说的 我的孩子们都很爱我
My daughter loves me.
我女儿爱我
Oh, god. Kiss me.
天啊 吻下我
I am the only one who remembered.
只有我记得给你买礼物
Do these people got a way with a wedge.
买个楔形蛋糕就行了啊
Mom, Josh needs to lie down.
妈 乔希需要躺一下
He's had way too much to drink.
他喝得太多了
oh, please. I can handle four bloodys.
得了吧 我喝4杯血腥玛丽完全没问题
so, mom, how was that doctor's appointment?
妈 你去看医生结果怎麽样
Joshy, this is the rabbi.
乔希 这位是拉比
Rabbi Raquel, this is Josh I was telling you about.
拉比拉奎尔 这就是我跟你说的乔希
He's single and gorgeous. Yep, did you hear that?
他是个单身的好男人 好吧 你听见了吗
I did, many, many times. Isn't he gorgeous?
我听见了 听了好多次了 他是不是很赞
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表