剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Thanks. Really?
谢谢 真的吗
You know, I saw so much
我从你身上
of myself in you when you were--
能看到我自己的影子
when you were just young and growing up
就是当年 你刚刚开始成长
and experimenting in your gender confusion.
开始探索你对性别的困惑
What do you mean, my gender confusion?
什麽意思 什麽我对性别的困惑
Oh, you know, you were such a tomboy
你那时候像个假小子
you know, neither here nor there.
不男不女的
Some people say it runs in the blood.
有人说这也是会遗传的
So...
那麽...
Should I just call Howard, or what?
我该打给霍华德吗 还是怎样
You mean about the money? Yeah.
你是说钱的事吗 是的
'cause I have to register and stuff,
因为我要报名什麽的
like, tomorrow maybe.
估计明天就要交钱
You know, um--
那个 等等...
if you could do me a favor, you don't tell Josh
你可以答应我 不要告诉乔希
and you don't tell Sarah, okay?
也不要告诉莎拉吗
'cause it's not fair. okay.
因为这对他们不公平 好
That's totally fine. Yeah, call Howard.
完全可以 好 你打给霍华德吧
Great. Honey?
太好了 宝贝
You know, I'm doing my LGBT Trans Got Talent?
我要参加LGBT达人秀
And you said uh, were gonna check your calendar.
你之前说你会看一下有没有时间来观看
Oh, yeah.
是的
Can you come?
你能来吗
Grandpa is going to come tonight.
外公今晚会来
And grandpa now dresses
外公现在打扮得
as a woman.
像个女人
But he's still really a boy, right?
但他实际上还是男孩 对吗
Actually, no, really, he's--
实际上 不 他真的
He really-- he is a girl.
他真的 他是女孩了
Okay, so this bear.
那比如这隻小熊
How do we know if the bear's a boy or a girl?
我们怎麽知道这隻小熊是男孩还是女孩呢
Does it have a vagina?
它有阴道吗
I don't know. Do you see a vagina?
我不知道 你有看到阴道吗
We don't know. I don't see anything. Just see hair.
我们并不知道 我什麽也没看到 只有毛
So how do we know? I don't know.
那我们怎麽才能知道呢 我不知道
I don't know if he has a penis, but-- I don't know.
我不知道他有没有小鸡鸡 但我不知道
You can change if you're magic.
会魔法的话就可以变
Is grandpa magic?
外公会魔法吗
Yes. Yeah.
对 是的
He's-- she's magic.
他 她会魔法
You need to steer the ship now, just--
你得往正确的方向引导他们
Okay, it's not really magic.
好吧 实际上不是魔法
Anyone, really, can do it.
实际上任何人都做得到
Well, it's not that easy.
并没有那麽简单
Kind of-- it's kind of hard, you know?
其实 还是很艰难的 懂吗
It's-- you can't just, like-- just back and forth-- no.
你不能 不能随便变来变去
Will grandpa have pretty hair when he comes?
外公来的时候会梳著漂亮的头髮吗
She-- she might.
她 她可能会
She really very well might.
她真的很可能会的
Because women bled without dying,
因为女人流很多血却还可以活得好好的
men were frightened.
男人很害怕
And thus story was invented.
于是就编了故事
The hero's journey was the only way out of that fear.
英雄的征程是唯一克服恐惧的途径
Why is she bleeding and not dying?
为何她流那麽多血却还活著
Very short journey to pap smears from there.
然后就有了子宫颈抹片检查
A very short journey to theory talk.
就有了各种理论讨论
And of theory talk, Audre Lorde's comments
说到理论讨论 作家奥德莱·罗德
about storming the master's castle with the master's own tools.
关于"用其枪 攻其城"的言论
How does theory talk relate to storming the castle?
攻城跟理论讨论有什麽关係
I'll tell you, my good friend
我跟你们说 我的好友
Bell Hooks once said--
理论家贝尔·胡克斯曾说
not a name-dropper, but we are good friends--
不是我自抬身价 但我们的确是好友
she once said She's a total namedropper.
她曾说过 她完全是在自抬身价
She's like, oh, yeah, me and Audre Lorde,
看我学她 我和奥德莱·罗德
like, we went and hung out.
我们一起出去玩
We went to Fire Island together.
我们一起去了火烧岛
No, you guys didn't.
不 才没有
No one goes to-- she doesn't go to fire island.
没有人会去 她不会去火烧岛
We went and hung out in France.
我们一起去法国
No, you didn't.
不 你没去
She just makes up this bullshit.
她真是满嘴胡话
And I told her no.
我跟她说 不对
I said that's-- that's not the way it feels.
我说 说"感觉"是不对的
It's the way it sounds,
应该说是"听上去"
but it's not the way it feels.
而不是"感觉"是那样
But feeling is too feminine.
但"感觉"这个词太女性化
I cannot believe that you fucked her.
我真不敢相信你和她搞过
It wasn't just that. We lived together.
不只是搞过 我们同居过
I know, for, like, a long time, right?
我知道 持续了很长时间是吧
Yeah, six months.
是的 6个月
The masculine insists
男性总是
to cut things up with exclamation points
用惊叹号来打断别人
which are in and of themselves small rapes.
而这些惊叹号是一个个小强姦犯
The way an exclamation point might end a sentence
用惊叹号结束一句话的方式
and says stop talking woman.
说"闭嘴吧女人"
Have you ever been raped by an exclamation point?
你被惊叹号强姦过吗
Actually, once I was gang raped.
实际上 我曾被轮姦过
Question mark, exclamation point, and semi-colon.
问号 惊叹号和分号一起强姦了我
Yeah, that's brutal.
是嘛 好惨
Yeah, it was pretty bad.
是啊 非常惨
It's very underreported.
对这种事的报道太少
Is that a question or a comment in the back?
后面两位是有问题还是有意见
Just some followup. Hello, Syd.
只是在做后续讨论 你好 希德
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
How are you? Fine. Thank you.
你好吗 我很好 谢谢
We'll talk after.
我们课后再聊
If it isn't Sydney Feldman.
这不是希德妮·费尔德曼嘛
Hello. Good to see you, darling.
你好 很高兴见到你 亲爱的
You too. This is my friend Ali.
也很高兴见到你 这是我朋友艾丽
I loved your Ted Talk
我很喜欢你在"泰德演讲"上
on rape culture and breast feeding.
关于强姦和母乳喂养的演讲
And thank you so much for letting me audit your class.
非常感谢你允许我来旁听你的课
It's very feminist to audit.
"旁听"这个词太女性化了
It is. Right.
的确是 是的
It's not unfeminist to audit. One second.
旁听就是件很女性化的事 等一下
Dale, I got one more for you, sweetheart.
戴尔 我这裡还有一个 亲爱的
Yeah.
好
Why is Paul Bunyan teaching a women's studies class?
怎麽保罗·巴伦会来教女性研究课
'cause he's trans, dude. He's trans.
因为他是跨性别者 姐们儿 跨性别者
What? Yeah.
什麽 真的
Do you want me to introduce you?
要我介绍你们认识吗
Oh, no. No, no.
不 不用不用
You're gonna leave me here?
你准备把我独自留在这吗
Hey, um, I just wanted to tell you
你好 我就是想跟你说
that I like your shirt.
我很喜欢你的衬衫
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你
It's, uh, flannel.
是法兰绒的
Flannel. So versatile.
法兰绒 真是万能的面料
I wear it every day.
我每天都穿这个
I would. Yeah.
我也会的 是啊
So much you can do in it, you know?
这种衣服适合很多场合
Yeah. I, uh,
是啊 我
eat in it. Sleep in it.
穿著它吃饭 穿著它睡觉
Can chop wood in it.
穿著它砍柴也行
There are just so many things you can do in flannel.
穿著法兰绒能做的事情太多了
Coming out at 68?
68岁出柜
That's one bold father.
真是位大胆的父亲
Yes, bold is the word.
是的 的确够大胆
I had to come out twice to my parents.
我不得不对我父母出柜两次
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表