剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
You finally make sense to me.
你这样才对嘛
Yes, your mouth--
是的 你的嘴
I mean, really, look at it.
说真的 瞧啊
It's so perfect.
多完美
I can feel every wrinkle.
我能感觉到每一道皱纹
Yeah. I should probably moisturize.
是的 我该抹些润肤霜
Oh, my god, does mom know?
天呐 妈知道吗
I don't know what mom knows and doesn't know.
我不知道你妈知道或不知道什麽
I see you completely.
我完全看懂你了
It's like I've never seen you before.
感觉好像我不曾了解过你
That hurts. I'm sorry.
你弄疼我了 抱歉
Alexandra... Yes.
艾丽克珊达 我在
Are you Okay?
你还好吗
I'm so good.
我太好了
I am, like, the best I've ever been.
我简直 好得不能再好了
Daddy, oh, my god!
爸 天呐
What am I supposed to call you now?
我现在该叫你什麽呢
You need to work out a little more.
你得多锻炼一下身体了
No wonder you're always with little, waif-y girls.
怪不得你总找那种娇小又柔弱的女孩子
Jesus! I feel like I can control you.
天呐 我觉得我完全可以掌控你
Look at me.
看著我
I am looking at you.
我在看著你呢
You're not gonna tell Ali, are you?
你不会告诉艾丽的 对吧
No. 'cause she'd freak.
不会的 她知道会疯掉的
Fuck.
操
Can I borrow this?
这张可以借我吗
Yeah. thanks.
可以 谢了
But seriously, no mentioning this to Ali, Okay?
但说真的 不能告诉艾丽 知道吗
Dude, you have to get off that.
老兄 你别再囉嗦了
I told you I wouldn't, and I won't.
我说过我不会说 就肯定不会说
'cause she'd be fucking freaked out and disgusted.
她知道的话会发疯 会觉得噁心的
I'm just gonna sort of store it away
我会把这事藏在心裡
in my cabinet of Pfefferman family secrets.
藏在我那关于普弗曼家族秘密的盒子裡
You have a cabinet of Pfefferman family secrets?
你有个关于普弗曼家族秘密的盒子吗
Yeah. Let's hear it.
是啊 说来听听
What you got?
都有什麽秘密
There was the hole in the fence.
关于篱笆上的那个洞
We both know how that got there.
你我都知道那个洞是怎麽来的
Yeah, I know that one.
是的 那件事我知道
Anything I don't know?
有什麽我不知道的吗
Okay.
好吧
Ali used to sell your mom's valium in high school.
艾丽高中时曾偷卖你妈妈的安定药
Really? yeah.
真的吗 是的
How do you think we always had money to do stuff?
不然你觉得我们哪来那麽多零用钱
That's fucking awesome.
简直太酷了
And there's the woman that babysat you...
还有以前照顾你的那个保姆
That drove you around
她以前开车载你到处转
and took advantage of your sweet little teenage bod,
然后强占了你那年轻诱人的身体
and it was super lecherous.
淫荡至极
If by lecherous, you mean rad.
与其说淫荡 不如说是爽翻了
That's really gross.
你真噁心
You mean, every 15-year-old boy's wet dream?
你是在说每一个15岁男孩的春梦吧
Yeah, Josh, whose wet dream? Mine.
好吧 乔希 谁的春梦 我的
I mean, what if you were the 15-year-old girl
如果你是个15岁花季少女
and it was a 25-year-old guy driving you around,
而一个25岁的男人成天开车载你
who's fucking you?
轮到谁爽了
Doesn't that seem weird?
难道不觉得奇怪吗
I'm leaving. wait.
我走了 等等
Let's listen to Dreamboat Annie.
我们一起听那张《梦中人安妮》吧
You really don't want to be alone, do you?
你就是受不了一个人待著 对吧
Try not to move so much. Try not to move so much.
尽量不要乱动 尽量不要乱动
These clip-ins blend with your hair so beautifully.
接发的颜色和你的发色很相近
Wait, wait, wait for it.
等等 等等 等一下
Look at that. That's better, huh?
看看 好多了 是不是
Much more full.
发量多了很多
Yes. Oh, it's great.
是啊 效果很好
I'm so glad to be rid of that wig, you know.
我真高兴我不用再戴假发了
My scalp can breathe.
让我的头皮可以呼吸一下
I felt like I was wearing a sheitel.
戴假发感觉像戴著犹太女人的头巾一样
Now you look much more powerful,
你现在看起来充满能量
like a California earth mama.
就像加州"地球母亲"一样
Not a silver vixen?
不是银发魔女吗
Well, maybe a silverback.
也许像只银背大猩猩
Listen, can we just close up shop here a little bit?
听我说 你的双腿可以合拢一点吗
The knees--
膝盖并上
your male privilege is leaking all over the place.
你的男性特徵全都暴露出来了
And you-- but you don't have to slouch.
还有 但你不用垂头含胸
Keep yourself up.
把胸挺起来
It's called femininity.
这叫女人味
Yeah.
很好
Move it.
让开
Let me fix your walk.
我来改善一下你的走路姿势
Please, my knee.
拜託 我的膝盖
I know your knee.
我知道你膝盖不好
Walk without the complaining. How about that?
走起来 不要抱怨 怎麽样
All right.
好吧
Forward.
向前走
Take a breath.
深呼吸
Try not to hold your breath quite so much.
不要刻意屏住呼吸
All right. Try to breathe and be in it.
好的 呼吸 全心而入
All right, would you like me to breathe and be in it?
好吧 你让我呼吸然后全心而入吗
Please?
来吧
Find your center, huh? Oh, this is stupid.
找到你的中心 这太蠢了
Hello. Hi. May I help you?
你好 您好 有什麽可以效劳的
Yes. Hi. I'm, uh, Stephen Baker.
是的 你好 我叫斯蒂文·贝克
I have a reservation.
我预订了一间房♥
Okay. Ah, Mr. Baker.
好的 贝克先生
Could I get a credit card, please?
可以出示一下您的信♥用♥卡♥吗 谢谢
Oh, I'll be-- I'll pay in cash.
我 我付现金
We just need a credit card on file
我们只是需要记录您的卡号
in case there's any incidentals.
以防房♥间产生任何杂费
Oh, no, I'll pay in cash for that too.
不用 杂费我也付现金
If you don't use the mini bar
如果您不消费迷你吧的酒水
or order any movies,
或观看收费电影
nothing will appear on your bill.
您的账单上不会有任何记录的
Okay. I've got you covered, sir.
好吧 您放心吧 先生
Well, then here we go.
好 给你卡
Great. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Here's your key--room 813.
这是您的房♥卡 813房♥间
Right. If you don't mind--
好 如果你不介意
if it's all the same to you, I could--
要是不太麻烦的话 我
Give me another key.
可以再给我一张房♥卡吗
Of course. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
No one has ever seen me but me.
从来没有外人看到过我这个样子
No one's ever seen me except me.
也没有人看过我这个样子
Oh, my god, you're beautiful.
天呐 你好美
Hello. oh, Hello.
你好 你好
I'm Marcy.
我叫玛茜
You hate it.
你不喜欢这名字
No, no, no, do not... Oh, you don't like it.
不不不 不是 你不喜欢这名字
It's just--it's too-- it's stripper-y.
只是 太像 脱衣舞♥女♥的艳名了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
But it's not right.
但那不适合你
You need something... elegant.
你需要更 高雅的名字
You're Maura.
你就叫莫娜吧
What's your name?
你叫什麽名字
My name is Marcy. What is your name?
我叫玛茜 你呢
My name is Maura.
我叫莫娜
Hey, babe, what happened? Did you tell Barb?
宝贝 怎麽样 你告诉巴布了吗
Hey, how'd it go? How'd it go? How'd it go?
怎麽样 怎麽样 怎麽样了
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表