剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Yep.
是的
That's so sad.
那可真悲伤
Mom needs the aerobed pump. Do you know where it is?
妈妈需要气垫床的充气泵 你知道在哪儿吗
No, why would I know where it is?
不知道 我怎麽会知道在哪儿
Mom's leg is bleeding.
妈的腿在流血
Mom's leg is bleeding?
妈的腿在流血吗
Yeah, I caught my leg on that slatty thing out there.
是的 我的腿撞到那个小尖刺上去了
I'll get it. No, no, no.
我来帮你拿 不 不用
Don'tdon't do anything. I got it for you.
什麽都不用做 我来帮你弄
When you get to my age, your skin is like kleenex.
等你到了我这年纪 皮肤也会像纸一样薄的
The legend of Tante Gittel's ring.
格丽特姨奶奶戒指的传奇
Will you come blow this thing up, please?
你能把这气垫床充满气吗
What's the story with this thing again?
这枚戒指的传奇故事是怎样的来著
Who is Tante Gittel?
格丽特姨奶奶是谁来著
Is that grandma Rose's sister who was in Treblinka?
是罗丝奶奶那位被关进特雷布林卡灭绝营的姐姐吗
Did we really have somebody in treblinka?
我们家真有亲戚被关进过纳粹灭绝营吗
Wasn't it she was, like, waiting in line,
是不是她当时在排著队
Going to her death, and handed it to somebody
等著就死 偷偷把戒指交给了旁边的人
Right before she walked into the gas chamber?
然后走进了毒气室
Put that thing away.
把那东西收起来
Your father tried to propose to me with that fakakta thing.
你♥爸♥当年就试图用那烂东西向我求婚的
And I says, I says, no way, sir.
我说不可能 不可能的 先生
And I made him get me another.
然后我逼著他重新给我买了一枚
You see them out there?
你看到他们了吗
Arguing like that for a half an hour.
像那样在外面吵了半小时
I should put the lox away.
我该把鲑鱼酱收起来
I don't want it to dry out.
我可不希望它干掉
well, so the fuck what?
那又怎样
You know, your dad's always been creepy.
你♥爸♥一直挺古怪的
Creepy?
古怪
This is not about being creepy.
重点不在于他的古怪
This is like--this is about being in the wrong body.
而是 他投胎时进错了身体
I mean, just--can you have a little empathy?
你能不能稍微有点同理心啊
It's like--it's like--
就像是 就像是...
It's like he's been--
就像是他长期以来
It's like he's hiding.
他一直隐藏著真实的自我
It's like he's been hiding his whole life.
他已经隐藏了一辈子了
Oh, fuck. Don't tell Ali, okay?
我♥操♥ 别告诉艾丽 好吗
'cause my dad's not talked to her yet.
因为 我爸还没亲口跟她谈呢
What?
什麽
ma'am, ma'am.
小姐 小姐
I going to have to ask you to use caution
我建议你务必当心一点
when passing through this area with our goose population.
因为这裡有大量的鹅
Okay, officer. I'm--I'm just going over here,
好的 警官 我只是走到这边来而已
Using caution.
小心地走著
You guys have to come in at some point.
你们迟早还是要进去的
Are the kids okay?
孩子们还好吗
Just put a movie on, they like Frozen.
放部电影给他们看吧 他们喜欢《冰雪奇缘》
They're fine. We'll be in in a minute.
他们挺好的 我们马上就进去
oh, my god. What is this?
天啊 这是什麽鬼东西啊
It's tofu schmear. It's disgusting.
是豆腐酱 真噁心
I don't want this.
我才不想吃这个呢
I'm keeping mine. This is tip-top.
我要吃 好吃极了
Thank you. Repulsive.
谢谢 令人反胃
Fucking capers. Please hurry.
该死的续随子 你们快点
Ali, Ali.
艾丽 艾丽
Ali, drop your plate.
艾丽 把盘子扔了
Ali.
艾丽
Ma'am, what you're looking at is a posturing goose.
小姐 你面前的是处于攻击状态的鹅
Hello.
你们好啊
He will rip your arm off or worse,
它会把你的手臂撕扯下来的 或者更糟
for whatever you got on that plate.
就为了吃到你盘子裡的食物
Drop it! Drop it!
快扔掉 快扔掉
To the left! Go around the bench.
向左跑 绕到椅子后面去
Ali, drop the plate!
艾丽 快把盘子扔了
Hide the food!
把食物藏起来
That bird can bite people.
那鹅是会咬人的
Just drop the plate!
快把盘子扔了
Step back, step back.
退后 退后
oh, for crying out loud.
老天爷啊
My dream light only works if you close all the blinds first.
你得先把百叶窗关了 我的梦之光才能有效果
Blinds closed.
百叶窗已关
This light? Yeah.
灯也关掉吗 是的
You look like you're under water, uncle Joshie.
你看上去就像是在水下一样呢 乔希舅舅
and you look like you're under water.
你看上去也像是在水下呢
We're both under water.
我们都在水下
This whole house is under the ocean.
整栋房♥子 都位于海洋底下
And that's good night to Murray.
祝莫裡安息吧
oh, my goodness.
我的天啊
He was a sweet old queen.
他是个人很好的"女王"
Come on. Come on in, honey. It's fine.
来 进来吧 没事的
We all check on each other's mail, water each other's plants.
我们会帮助对方查收邮件 浇浇花
I feel it's a little untoward looky-looing through his place.
我觉得像这样贸然参观他家不太合适
It's okay. Murray wouldn't mind, really.
没关係 莫裡不会介意的 真的
It's fine.
没事的
The last vacancy here went for two grand.
上次这裡有个空房♥2000块被人租走了
Honestly, 2,000 is--is cheap.
说真的 2000块 挺便宜的
Okay, just think.
好了 你好好想想
If we did absolutely nothing,
如果我们现在什麽都不做
In like eight months, a person would be here.
8个月后 就会有一个人降临到这裡
A new person who is half of you And half of me.
一个新生命 继承了你我各一半的血统
But what about Glitterish?
那荧光乐队怎麽办
What about my music career?
我的音乐事业怎麽办
You're supposed to be representing me.
你应该是我的经纪人才对
I know, but think about all the possibilities.
我知道 但你想想未来的无限可能吧
Like we could go to topanga,
比如 我们可以一起去塔佩佳谷
We could go to Northern California.
我们可以一起去加州北部
We could get a cabin.
我们可以建个小木屋
We could have the baby.
我们可以把孩子生下来
We could record there.
我们可以在那裡录音
We could go to the woods,
我们可以去树林中散步
And you could just, like, get fat,
你可以尽情地把自己养肥
and, like, A ripe peach.
像个熟透的蜜桃一样
I don't want to be a peach.
我不想当蜜桃
Okay, look, come here.
好吧 过来这裡
Come here. Come on, come on.
过来 快点 快点
What are you doing? Please, have a seat.
你要干什麽 来 坐下
Okay.
好了
We should get married.
我们应该结婚
What is that?
那是什麽
It's my tante Gittel's ring.
是我格丽特姨奶奶的戒指
I'm pretty sure she died in the holocaust.
我很肯定她在纳粹大屠杀中死掉了
Ew.
好恶
Ew?
好恶吗
Ew to what?
什麽好恶啊
The holocaust.
纳粹大屠杀
Ew to the holocaust?
大屠杀很噁心
I mean no girl wants to get proposed to
我是说 有哪个女孩希望自己的求婚戒指
With a ring that came from the holocaust.
是从纳粹大屠杀的死人身上弄下来的啊
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
I just want you to think about it.
我希望你好好考虑考虑
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表