剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
I've been going out a lot lately,
我最近总是出去玩
with the intention of...
目的就是
finding someone.
找个伴
And at least it hasn't just been sex,
至少不只是为了做♥爱♥了
but this idea that I'll find, uh, my person.
而是想找到 相守一生的伴侣
'Cause lately it just... alone.
因为最近 真的太孤独了
The world just feels so... awful.
感觉世界 很糟糕
Dank.
阴冷
You know, this dread.
那种 恐惧感
And I feel like I'm on the outside of the world.
我感觉自己被世界遗弃了
Then...
然后
you meet someone.
你认识一个人
You could see everything so much clearer.
眼前的一切都明朗起来
And it's...
那...
it's everything.
就是一切
Suddenly, you're on the inside of the world again.
突然之间 你又重新进入世界的怀抱了
God, grant me the serenity
上帝 请赐予我平静
to accept the things I cannot change,
去接受我无法改变之事
the courage to change the things I can,
给予我勇气 去改变我能改变之事
and the wisdom to know the difference.
赐我智慧 分辨两者之区别
How much longer is this gonna go on for?
这还要持续多久啊
We're almost done.
马上就完事了
Did Professor Mackinaw ever promise you anything
麦科诺教授有没有向你许诺过某些好处
in exchange for sex?
让你跟她上♥床♥
No, of course not.
没有 当然没有
Money or more teaching sections?
比如金钱或更多的授课机会
No.
没有
Leslie isn't like that.
莱斯莉不是那样的人
Do you dispute you had a sexual relationship with Professor Mackinaw?
你是否否认你跟麦科诺教授发生过性关系
My personal life is none of your business.
我的私人生活跟你们没关系
I'm a graduate student, not a child.
我是个研究生 不是个小孩子
Well, we have to investigate every complaint.
但我们得调查每一起投诉
Nothing was done to me here.
没人侵犯过我
Do you understand?
明白吗
We were friends, colleagues,
我们之前是朋友 同事
lovers.
情人关系
I never even lodged a complaint.
我都没投诉过
Four other female students did.
另外四个女学生投诉了
One of them was an undergrad.
其中一个还是本科生
This just in.
最新消息
I am going to Israel.
我要去以色列了
Yes.
是的
Uh, the Holy Land.
圣地
Uh, they asked me to present a paper
他们让我在巴阿菲克大学的
at the Judaism and Gender Conference at Bar-Afik University,
犹太教与性别专题讲座上发表演讲
and I will be gone for two weeks.
我会离开两周
No, yep, well, uh, in my absence,
别 我不在期间
I would be very delighted were you to livestream the event.
如果你们能用直播观看此次活动 我会很高兴
How many are going to livestream?
有多少人会看直播呢
Oh, thank you. It's absolutely required.
谢谢 这是必备的
So, let's just hope that I am better received there
希望我受到的待遇
than the last Jew who went a-preachin'.
比上一个去传教的犹太人要好
Professor Pfefferman
普弗曼教授
out!
闪了
Oh, fuck. What? What?
妈的 怎么了 怎么了
I forgot to sign this permission slip for Ella's field trip.
我忘记在艾拉的课外实践同意书上签字了
What field trip? She's going to some fucking farm.
什么课外实践 她要去什么农场
Today? Yeah, it's like a petting zoo or some shit.
今天吗 没错 去什么爱抚动物园之类的
What, like Knott's Berry or something?
像纳氏草莓园那种吗
Yeah, they got, like, baby animals.
没错 里面有动物幼崽
They got, like, sheep and fucking pigs,
像是小绵羊 小猪
and goats, and little lambs and all that shit.
山羊 小羊羔之类的
Oh, fuck.
操
I'll sign it later.
我稍后再签吧
Shelly Pfefferman!
雪莉·普弗曼
Do you smell this exhaust?
你闻到这些尾气了吗
Rosalie Rollman.
罗莎莉·罗尔曼
This moving truck of yours has been idling here for over an hour.
你这辆卡车开着发动机在这里闲置了一个多小时了
What's your problem, Rosalie?
你有什么意见 罗莎莉
It's just... iit's... Your diaper too tight?
就是... 尿不湿绑太紧了吗
It is against he condo rules. The condo rules,
违反了居委会条例 居委会条例
the condo rules. Yes, it is.
居委会条例 对 就是
This place is like a dictatorship.
这里就像独♥裁♥统治
It's worse than America.
比美国政♥府♥还要差
I'm glad you're going! You know what?
我真高兴你走了 知道吗
I, I have a beautiful, wonderful son
我有一个帅气 优秀的儿子
who has invited me to live with him.
让我搬去跟他一起去
Come on. You have no one.
走了 而你孤寡无依
Because you're a shtick drek!
因为你就是个臭老太婆
I'm starting a new life in Silver Lake Out! Out!
我要在银湖区开始新生活了 走 赶紧走
where they appreciate artists such as myself.
我这样的艺术家在那里会得到赏识
Ah, shut up! Isn't that right, Joshy?
闭嘴吧 对吧 乔希
Get the truck out of here!
赶紧把卡车开走
Fuck you, Rosalie,
去死吧 罗莎莉
and this condo of corpses!
还有天杀的居委会
Tushy?
小屁屁
Joshy!
乔希
Tush?
屁屁
Tush-nush?
小屁希
Hungry!
饿了
J-Joshy?
乔希
Oh, there you are.
你在这里啊
Did you hear me calling you?
你听见我叫你了吗
Yeah, I heard you.
是的 听见了
All the neighbors heard you.
街坊邻居也都听见了
Oh, stop it. W-Why didn't you answer me?
打住 你怎么不应我
Because, Mom, I'm trying to keep it chill in here, okay?
因为我想安安静静地休息 妈
Ooh, are you tired, puppy?
你累了吗 小宝贝
No, I'm fine, I just, like, your energy is, is like,
我没事 就是你精力太旺盛了
is literally like there's a gas fire in the kitchen right now.
就像厨房♥的煤气炉一样旺盛
Is there an emergency? Yeah, there's a fire in my belly;
有急事吗 是的 我肚子直打鼓
I'm hungry.
饿死了
Do you want to go to Gelson's with me for the hot bar?
你想跟我去格尔森超♥市♥买♥♥点东西吃吗
They have that-that wonderful cafe,
他们那边的餐厅特别棒
that outdoor cafe that's indoors.
室外用餐型室内餐厅
Um, it's super early.
现在太早了
It's 5:00.
都5点了
Yeah, that's early.
是啊 很早啊
I don't do dinner till 8:00,
我一般8点才吃晚饭
but, you know, you can go.
但你可以自己去
All right.
好吧
Okay.
好的
I got you.
我抓到你了
Tag.
碰到了
Tag!
碰到了
Tag.
碰到了
Papa!
爸爸
Papa! Papa!
爸爸 爸爸
Hi.
嗨
Papa! What?
爸爸 怎么了
No, there isn't.
不 没有人
Hi. How are you?
嗨 你好啊
Exactly who are you and-and how did you...
你是谁 你怎么...
Oh, I'm Ali. I live down here.
我是艾丽 我住在一楼
Um, hold that thought. Go inside.
你等一下 进屋
Get in the house, now.
赶紧进屋
Bye.
再见
Mine, mine, mine, mine mine, mine, mine, mine, mine.
我来 我来 我来
Hi. Okay, hi.
嗨 你好
Let'slet's go ahead and backtrack. Okay? Hi.
倒带一下 好吗 你好
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表