剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
I don't really-I mean, I don't really feel that.
我并不是真的有这种感觉
But I don't know.
但我不知道
Like, I guess I'm, like, really revved up during the day,
我猜我白天太忙了
and then when I try to sleep at night, I can't get to sleep.
然后晚上睡觉时 就失眠了
I mean, it's so funny, like,
说起来真好笑
I am the happiest I've ever been in my life.
我现在处于人生中最幸福的阶段
So this, like, totally doesn't make sense.
所以这完全说不通
You seem very anxious. I do?
你看起来非常焦虑 真的吗
Yeah. I mean, sexy but anxious.
对 我是说 性感而焦虑
Oh, thank you. how soon do I get the pot?
谢谢 我多久能拿到大♥麻♥
Oh, no, it's not pot. We call it medicine.
不 这不是大♥麻♥ 我们管这叫药
Fucking talent show?
该死的达人秀
What? And the dude had no talent whatsoever.
什麽 那傢伙没有任何才艺
What-what talent did he acquire now that he's a chick?
他现在变成女人了 突然就有什麽才艺了吗
And why did you tell him without talking to me?
你怎麽不跟我说一声 就同意带我过去了
How many fucking little league games has he gone to for you.
他去观看了你的多少场小联赛啊
How many hours has he wasted of his life?
他浪费了生命中的多少个小时
You can give him one. That's his job as a father.
你只用给他一小时 那是他作为父亲的责任
That's what he's supposed to do.
那是他的义务
Oh, my god, I had forgotten how much I love this.
天啊 我忘记我有多喜欢这东西了
Yeah. Thisthis is legal.
是啊 这是合法的
I have a bag. I have a fucking bag of shit.
我有个袋子 一袋子这玩意儿
This is way stronger than what you remember from college.
这玩意儿比你上大学时抽的劲大多了
You have no idea what's in store for you.
你完全无法想象你将经历怎样的爽
It's called a-what is this one?
这叫什麽来著
It's like Jedi Kush.
好像是绝地麻
We didn't have fuckin' names.
我们当时可不会给大♥麻♥取名字
Pink revisions? What the fuck is that?
粉色矫正 什麽鬼东西啊
Oh, my god, I'm sorry, I'm bogarting this whole thing.
天啊抱歉 我一个人独吞了
Do you want some?
你想来点吗
I'm-I'm not--
我不想
You don't want any?
你一口都不来吗
I'm trying not to pile fucked up on top of freaked out.
我已经很惊慌了 不想再混乱了
You're not Okay with all this shit with dad.
你接受不了爸爸的事
I don't know what I am.
我也不知道我怎麽想的
I didn't know whether you were a leg man or a boob man,
我不知道你喜欢腿还是胸
so I Don't talk.
所以我 别说话
Just let me look at you.
让我静静地看著你
What do you want me to do?
你想让我做什麽
When you talk to me,
我要你说话时
I want you to say daddy at the end of it every fuckin' time.
每句最后都加上"爹地"两个字
What do you want me to do, daddy?
你想让我做什麽 爹地
Hike up that skirt.
掀开裙子
Let me see those panties.
让我看看裤头
Pull 'em down to your knees.
脱到膝盖
Daddy, normally I would object to the use of panties, daddy.
爹地 通常我不喜欢别人说"裤头"
Shut the fuck up. You talk too much.
他妈的闭嘴 你话太多了
What the fuck is all that?
那些是什麽玩意
Big girls have bush, daddy.
成熟♥女♥人都有阴毛 爹地
Not all of 'em do.
并不是所有女人都有
We're gonna fuckin' fix that.
我们要解决这该死的问题
When you came in,
你刚刚进来时
I kind of thought you were gonna have
我还以为你会戴著
the yarmulke on.
犹太小帽
Is that ridiculous?
那很可笑吗
It's not stapled.
帽子不是固定的
I don't staple it on my head. No.
我不会钉在头上 不会
I didn't want to throw you off
我不想在第一次约会时
wth too much jewiness on a first date.
让你看到太多犹太习惯被吓到
I just want to sneak a peak.
我只想稍微瞄一眼
Just like a little bit.
只看一下
Can I?
可以吗
Oh, my god. look at this.
天啊 瞧瞧这个
Okay, I'm gonna do this.
好了 我要这样做
Here we go.
好了
That's right. It goes back.
没错 放到后面
I usually have my hair up, but--
我通常会盘起头髮 但是
See? It's not so sexy.
看吧 不是很性感
I don't know.
我也说不清
Sexier.
更性感
Not so sexy.
不太性感
Sexy. not so sexy.
性感 不太性感
Sexy. not sexy.
性感 不性感
So sexy.
好性感
It's sexy. either way.
不管怎样都性感
Not what I had in mind but this is pretty hot.
情况跟我想的不同 不过挺性感
Get up.
起来
Where are we goin'?
我们要去哪儿
Shopping.
购物
We are?
真的吗
You want to fuck me with that pink dick?
你想用这个粉鸡巴操♥我♥吗
Nah. Needs balls.
不要 得有蛋蛋才行
How about this realistic one?
那这个仿真的呢
Too veiny.
纹理太多
You gotta let the dick choose you.
你得让鸡巴主动选择你
Keep lookin' around.
继续找吧
Sparkly unicorn.
闪闪独角兽
That's-that's what you want?
你想要这个吗
Yes.
是的
Hi.
嗨
Here, let me get this. Oh, this is on me, daddy.
我来付 我来买 爹地
What? Daddy.
什麽 爹地
Um, hold on a second.
稍等一下
Wait, wait.
等等
I'm sorry. I don't know what's going on.
我很抱歉 我不知道这是怎麽回事
This is embarassing,
真是太丢人了
and it's never happened to me before.
以前从没有发生过这种事
That's Okay. that's totally fine.
没关係 完全没关係
There is-I'm not worried about anything.
我完全不介意的
That's-this is Okay.
完全没事
All right, 'cause I kinda want to be like--
好吧 因为我都想遁了
Okay, I'm-I'm-I have a fear that I'm just gonna name,
好吧 我有一件害怕的事 我要说出来
'cause I'm just-I'm-I'm a namer.
因为我是不吐不快的人
Please. Uh, mymy mentor talked about
拜託快说 我的导师说过
how sometimes rabbis--
有时候拉比
anybody, like, priests, people just project their--
或者是牧师 人们会把他们的信仰
all their god shit on you. Oh, god, no, no.
投射在你身上 天啊 不不
So I'm just like a walking yarmulke,
所以我就像一顶人肉犹太小帽
you can't ever get a hard on in front of me.
你永远都不可能在我面前硬起来
No, no, no. It is not you.
不不不 不是因为你
My father is my mother right now and I'm--
我爸爸现在变成了我妈妈
I'm-in my head I'm, like, basically afraid
我脑中害怕
I'm never gonna get a hard on again. Like ever.
我永远都硬不起来了 永远
Tonight, I'm suppose my sister wants me to go to this talent show.
今晚 我姐姐让我跟她去达人秀
Trans talent.
跨性别者达人秀
My dad's gonna be in it,
我爸爸会参加
He's gonna be wearing a fucking dress.
他会穿著一件该死的裙子
Do you want me to go with you?
你想让我陪你去吗
No. no, no, no.
不不不
Uh, mainly, I don't know what I'm gonna see.
主要是 我也不清楚我会看到什麽样的场面
How about this.
那不如这样吧
You go.
你一个人去
I will empty out your fridge,
我来把你的冰箱清空
Try to make something that we can eat,
亲手做一些美食
To have it here when you get back.
等你回来 我们一起吃
What on earth is left to rape?
接下来要被强姦的是什麽
What flowers? what two lips?
什麽鲜花 什麽红脣
Great, uh, cut to the end.
好了 到此为止吧
Free Palestine.
自♥由♥的巴勒斯坦
Blades? where's my blade.
刀片呢 我的刀片去哪儿了
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表