剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
You're not in the music business, are you?
你不是在音乐行业混的吧
No. Why do you say that?
不是 你为什麽这麽问
Because you actually seem like you like music.
因为你看上去真的很喜欢音乐
I'm in real estate. Real estate?
我在房♥地产行业混 房♥地产
Real...estate.
房♥ 地 产
Really? For real.
真的吗 真的啊
For realz? You're funny.
真滴咩 你真有意思
With a Z?
带字母Z
With a motherfucking Z?
带他丫的字母Z
Oh, god.
天啊
Fuck.
操
Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, god.
操 操♥我♥ 好爽
This is intense.
真是太强烈的感觉
We could do it as a whisper listing.
我们可以搞一次私下售房♥会
What's a whisper listing?
什麽是私下售房♥会
It's a private sale, invite only,
就像是内部出♥售♥ 只有被邀请的人才能参加
Gets the buyers desperate. I like that.
可以让买家如饥似渴地想买 我喜欢
I like desperate.
我喜欢如饥似渴
And if your dad's house is in the hilly part of the Palisades,
如果你♥爸♥的房♥子是在帕裡赛德地区山丘的那边
it could be worth a fortune. Yeah.
会很值钱的 是啊
10 million. Super hilly out there.
1000万 那边真算山区地带呢
15 million. Yeah.
1500万 对啊
So hilly. Just keep going up.
非常靠山 房♥价可以一直往上涨
No more secrets.
再没有秘密
Yeah, no more secrets.
好的 再没有秘密
This house... Yeah.
这栋房♥子 是啊
This summer.
今年夏天
Our new life.
我们的新生活
It's just you and me now. You know that?
现在只有你和我了 你知道吗
That feel good? So good.
爽吗 爽死了
What if, like, now that it's in the open,
现在我们正式公开了
like, we lose our mojo?
相互间就失去了吸引力怎麽办
You mean because Barb knows?
你是说因为巴布知道了我们的事
Okay, please let's not say her name while you're fucking me.
好吧 别在操♥我♥的时候提她的名字
All I'm thinking about is you.
我满脑子想的全是你
You're my baby. Get the dick.
你是我的心肝 去拿假鸡巴
Get the dick, get the dick, get the dick!
去拿假鸡巴 假鸡巴 假鸡巴
Okay, I'll get it. Is this what you want, baby?
我去拿 这是你想要的吗 宝贝
That's what I want. Yeah?
那是我想要的 是吗
What's happening?
怎麽了
There was just a little tiny--
上面有点小小的
a little carpet fuzz.
小小的地毯毛
Okay, okay. I got it.
好了 搞定了
Shit. Yeswhat? Fuck.
操 怎麽了 操
Barb. Please don't get that.
是巴布 拜託不要接电话
Oh, my god. Honey, I gotta.
我的天啊 亲爱的 我得接
There's a--it's co-parent credo.
我们有个共同监护的协定
I gotta get it. Fuck.
我要接这个电话 操
Hey, Barb. Wait. What's going on with Bianca?
巴布 等下 比安卡怎麽了
Who's Bianca? Fuck.
比安卡是谁 我♥操♥
He's gone. How long has he been gone for?
他走了 他走多久了
Couple hours. Mom?
几个小时 妈妈
These greek yogurts were my last stop before the ensure train.
这些希腊酸奶放得太久了
Mm, god, what happens to us?
天啊 我们这是怎麽了
Mom, why don't we go look for him?
妈 我们为什麽不去找他
Yeah, we probably should
没错 我们应该去找他
because the temple is sending over a rabbi later
因为教会等一下会派一个拉比来
to check on me, and if they find out he's missing,
看看我怎麽样 一旦他们发现他不见了
I'll be the talk of the temple,
我就会成为教会的舆论中心
the lady who misplaced her husband.
把自己丈夫弄丢的女人
You're gonna have to search without me
你得一个人去找他了
because I gotta run to my doctor's appointment. Fine.
因为我等下要去看医生 好吧
I'd cancel, but I had to wait three months to get in.
我倒是想取消 但是我需要等三个月才能排上号
Oh, and talk to the guard at the gate.
对了 问问门口的警卫
He always brings Ed back when he finds him wandering.
他看到埃德瞎晃悠的时候都会把他带回来
What do you mean, this has happened before?
你什麽意思 这事以前也发生过吗
Close the refrigerator. Oh, my god.
关上冰箱门 我的老天爷
Do you have any reaction to it?
你对这个会有什麽不良反应吗
Does it make you moody or anything?
它会让你很情绪化之类的吗
No, no, not anymore.
不会 不再会了
You wanna help me? Come on.
你要帮我吗 来吧
Are you kidding me? Yeah, you'll be fine.
你在开玩笑吗 没事 你可以的
Here, take this. Not my greatest.
拿著这个 我不擅长
You'll be fine.
你可以的
Okay. Hold that.
好吧 拿著这个
There's a swab right there. All right.
那儿有酒精棉 好
And here's what you're gonna do.
接下来你要这麽做
All right. Right there, into that muscle.
好 就在这裡 推到肌肉裡
Okay, you ready? One, two Three.
你准备好了吗 一 二 三
Yeah? That's great.
怎麽样 很好
Thank you.
谢谢
Well done.
好的很
You take a pill with that?
你还需要服药吗
No, not anymore. I used to take these.
不 现在不用了 我以前是要吃这些药的
These are the premarin.
裡面装的都是结合雌激素片
Oh, premarin. Let me see. Yeah.
结合雌激素 让我看看 好的
Should I take one? Nothing's gonna happen to you.
我可以吃一粒吗 你吃了不会有事的
It's estrogen, not heroin, girl.
那是雌激素 不是海♥洛♥因♥ 姑娘
You okay?
你还好吗
Oh, my breasts are getting bigger.
我的胸部正在迅速丰满起来
Quinn was pregnant with Bianca when we fell in love,
我和奎恩相爱时 她肚子裡怀著比安卡
So I kind of think of her as my own.
所以我视她如己出
But you were with Quinn before Barb, so--
但你跟巴布在一起之前 曾跟奎恩好过
Yeah, it's a little-- it's all one big family.
是是 我们是个小...是个大家庭
Okay, so, like, when we break up,
所以 我们分手之后
Bianca's gonna start calling me?
比安卡就会开始打电话给我
We are never, ever gonna break up.
我们绝对 绝对不会分手
'Cause I'm not joining your
因为我不会加入你的
lesbian underground railroad. Shut up.
地下蕾丝后宫 别瞎说
Bianca!
比安卡
What's up, Mama? Oh, baby, baby.
你好吗 妈妈 宝贝 宝贝
Come on in. This is sarah.
快进来 这是莎拉
Bianca. Sarah.
比安卡 莎拉
So nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
You're so pretty.
你好美
She is pretty. Where's the pool?
她是很美 游泳池在哪裡
Straight out that way.
那条路直走
She's adorable. Told you.
她真可爱 我就说吧
Hi, excuse me?
不好意思打扰一下
Um, could I ask for your help? Yes, ma'am.
我想请你帮个忙 说吧 小姐
Hey, you're the one who got the, uh, geese all aroused.
嘿 你是那个把鹅逗得狂躁的姑娘
Yeah, not on purpose, but yes.
是的 我不是故意的 但是没错
Um, my mom's husband, Ed, is missing.
我妈妈的老公 埃德 走丢了
He's got gray hair, and he wears,
他灰色头髮 穿著
like, big, poofy dockers.
就那种宽鬆的工装裤
Yeah, he wanders off all the time.
我知道 他常常到处乱走
Okay, do you know where he goes?
那你知道他去了哪裡吗
He's got all kinds of usual places. I tell you what.
他有好多常去的地方 不如这样吧
Grab a cart, and I'll show you
我们去开个小车 然后我带你去
where he usually hangs out, okay?
他常常会去的地方好吗
Jesus, this is an aphasia patient's worst nightmare.
天呐 这裡一定是失语症患者最大的噩梦
Everything looks exactly the same.
所有的东西看上去都是一样的
He must be so confused.
他一定很困惑
I gotta be honest here. This has never happened before.
我得说句实话 这种情况从来没发生过
You said he wandered off all the time.
你刚说他常常到处乱走啊
He does, but he wasn't by the vending machines
是的 但是他不会出现在自动售货机旁边
or that bench by the pool.
也不会躺在池塘边的长椅上
And he's always by the ducks, and he wasn't by the ducks.
他总在鸭子旁边 但他现在没在鸭子旁边
He loves those ducks.
他很喜欢那些鸭子
Oh, here comes my man Tiffany.
我的好伙伴蒂凡妮来了
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表