剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Sarah's family. The middle, right?
莎拉家的人 站中间是吧
Yeah.
是的
Sarah's family first.
莎拉家人先拍
Come on, guys. Moppa.
大家快过来 妈爸
Pfeffermans. Party started.
普弗曼家族的 派对开始了
Come on, if you've got kids,
快点 如果你有小孩
please, I ask you to keep an eye on 'em.
请看好他们
Mom, I'm hot. Okay, ready?
妈妈 我好热 准备好了吗
Stop right there. That's good.
就站那儿 很好
Turn towards the Where are we supposed to look?
转向... 我们该朝哪儿看
Reggie. Yeah.
瑞吉 在
We're doing a picture now.
我们在拍照
So just now is when we need you to be focused.
所以需要你精力集中
Wait, wait, wait. What about Ready to go, buddy.
等等 那个 准备就绪 伙计
What about Bianca, though? Where-- Bianca B.?
比安卡呢 比安卡 B在哪儿
Where is she? B. Come on, baby.
她在哪儿 B 过来宝贝
Come on, you're in the picture, baby.
快 你也要出现在全家福里 宝贝
You gotta be in it. It's just family.
不能少了你 只限家人
Come on. Colton, too.
快 科尔顿也要来
Oh, wait, wait, wait, I got my glasses. Hold on.
等下 我把眼镜取下 等下
Everybody ready? Everybody ready?
大家都准备好了吗 大家都准备好了吗
Oh, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等下 等下
Ella. Ella, stop it.
艾拉 艾拉 别闹
Stop it. Rabbi Rachael.
别闹 拉奎尔拉比
She's family. Come on.
她也是家人 快来
It's supposed to be just family.
本该只是家人而已的
You're in here.
你也要拍
Anybody else want in?
还有谁想加入的
Lots of room.
空间大得很
Everybody's being so dramatic. Okay, okay.
大家都好夸张 好了 好了
Before we melt, we gotta go, we gotta go.
赶紧拍 再不拍我们都要烤化了
Those little kids are melting.
小孩们都要烤化了
Okay, Reggie, come on, take control.
好的 瑞吉 控制场面
Reggie. Everybody ready?
瑞吉 大家都准备好了吗
All right, let's make some space. Wait.
腾出点空间 等等
Now, get in.
进来
Why is everybody screaming?
为什么大家都在吼
Reggie. Everybody ready?
瑞吉 大家都准备好了吗
Rabbi, can we get rid of the binder?
拉比 能把活页夹拿开吗
I just Oh, sure, of course.
我 当然 没问题
Yeah. Do you mind holding it? Oh, here, here, here.
你介意帮我拿下吗 来 给我 给我
Got it, got it. No worries. No worries.
我拿着 行了 别担心 别担心
That's right, Avery said no binders, so no binders it is.
好的 新娘说不要活页夹那就不要
Everybody ready? Yep.
各位准备好了吗 好了
We are, we are, we are. Let your heart grow big
准备好了 像谁人镇里的
like Cindy Lou down in Whoville.
辛蒂露一样放宽胸怀
Everybody say Cindy Lou.
大家一起说辛蒂露
Cindy Lou.
辛蒂露
Oh, my gosh, guys. So serious.
天啊 各位 太严肃了
Who's Cindy Lou? Everybody say
谁是辛蒂露 大家一起说
How about a Jewish reference?
说一个跟犹太人相关的吧
A Jewish reference. Sure.
跟犹太人相关的 没问题
Everybody say, I want a little wine.
大家一起说 我想喝点酒
I want a little wine.
我想喝点酒
I want some apple juice. Okay, Reggie.
我想喝苹果汁 够了 瑞吉
Just take the pictures, for God sakes.
赶紧拍照吧 别瞎折腾了
A little pejorative, right?
有点贬损犹太人 不是吗
A little anti Semitic, but that's fine.
有点歧视闪米特人 不过无所谓
I'm just tryin' to lighten it up.
我是想让大家放松
Reggie, we gotta keep it moving,
瑞吉 我们得搞快点
I gotta get the Cashmans.
卡希曼家的还没拍呢
Hanukkah. Everybody say Hanukkah.
光明节 大家一起说光明节
Hanukkah.
光明节
Hanukkah? Perfect.
光明节 非常好
None of these words end in a smile.
这几个词没有一个是以微笑表情结尾的
Okay, the Cashmans.
好了 该卡希曼家族了
I need the Cashmans to come over.
卡希曼家的快过来
Wait, did we get this?
等等 我们拍好了吗
Hold on, hold on. Wait, wait, wait.
慢着 慢着 等下 等下
Hold on. Wait, wait wait. Wait, wait...
慢着 等等 等等 等等
Go back to the boat.
回船上去
Excuse me. Yes?
打扰下 什么事
Did you want my chin up, or you want my chin down?
你是想让我下巴抬起来还是低下去
Do you hear me? Chin up.
听到没 抬起来
Can you scoot in? I can't hear you.
你能挤进来一点吗 我听不见你
What'd you say? Chin up, please.
你说什么 下巴抬起来
What is he saying? He says chin up.
他说什么 他说下巴抬起来
A little bit. You look beautiful.
一点点 你美极了
Oh, that's-- Just a little bit down.
稍微往下面收一点
Okay, kids, keep it down.
孩子们 安静点
One more. Okay, one more.
再来一张 好 再来一张
Uh, I think we paid for more than one photograph.
我们支付了应该不止一张照片的钱吧
If everybody focuses, we could get this picture.
如果大家都专注 就能拍好这张照片了
Absolutely. Let's take the five dollar photo.
没问题 快来拍5块钱一次的照吧
What is your name? Reggie.
你叫什么 瑞吉
Reggie, you want my head up or you want my head down?
瑞吉 你希望我的头抬起来还是向下低着
I think chin up for you, sir.
我觉得下巴抬起来比较好 先生
That's a head. Put your head up.
好了 把你的头抬起来点
Reggie, take the picture.
瑞吉 快拍
He said chin up. Chin up.
他说下巴抬起来 下巴抬起来
Did he call me sir? Yes.
他刚刚是叫我先生吗 是的
Just Okay, we're done, we're done.
那个 好了 不拍了 不拍了
Okay. All right. We're done.
好吧 不拍了
Let's go. We're done.
走吧 我们不拍了
All right, good job. Let's go.
好了 大家表现不错 散场吧
Cashmans. Okay, Cashmans. Cashmans.
卡希曼家的 好了 卡希曼家的
What are you doing? What is the matter with you?
你在干什么 你是有什么毛病啊
I'm so sorry. This is the problem that I'm talking about.
抱歉 我早就说了要避免这种问题啊
Cashmans. Don't ever do that again.
卡希曼家的 下不为例
Can I grab you about my binder. Oh, yeah, of course.
我能拿回我的活页夹吗 当然
Of course. Okay.
当然
Keep a line.
排好队
Barb and Quinn. Barb and Quinn.
巴布和奎恩 巴布和奎恩
My ex wives, come on.
我的前妻们 快过来
Come on.
快过来
More like sister wives.
不如说是姐妹妻
Yeah, she's collecting us like lesbian Pokemon.
是啊 她把我们当女同版神奇宝贝一样收集
What? Come on.
什么 快过来
We need to talk. Fine.
我们得谈谈 好啊
Where is the photographer?
摄影师哪儿去了
Where's the photographer? Okay, there he is.
摄影师哪儿去了 他来了
Photographer's here, photographer's here.
摄影师来了 摄影师来了
Okay, everybody say Back a little bit, back a little bit.
大家一起说 退后点 退后点
Love wins.
真爱无敌
Oh, you're beautiful.
你们好美
You don't have to go out of your way
你不用大费周章地
to make Rachael feel not welcome.
让拉奎尔觉得她不受欢迎
I'm not going out of my way to do anything,
我没有大费周章地做任何事
but I'm not a fucking welcoming committee.
我他妈又不是"欢迎委员会"的人
I'm just a guest at this wedding.
我只是这场婚礼的一个宾客而已
No. You're the one who tried to talk her out of being with me.
不 是你之前试图劝她离开我
Okay, tonight I'm putting it in my calendar,
好吧 我今晚要在日程表中记一下
with a Google alert,
加上谷歌♥提醒
remind brother's girlfriend Good.
记得跟我哥的女友说 很好
You might have been mistaken about him being a sex addict.
"关于他是性瘾者这事 你可能搞错了"
Not tonight, though. Number one.
别今晚啊 头等大事
Ahora.
就现在
Ahora? Yeah.
现在吗 没错
Listen.
听着
I'll do it.
我会去说的
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表