剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Hello. Hi, Connie.
大家好 你好 康妮
I'm Maura.
我叫莫娜
Marcy. Marcy.
玛茜 我叫玛茜
Marcy, Maura, hi.
玛茜 莫娜 你们好
I didn't know wives were welcome here.
我都不知道他们也欢迎妻子来这裡啊
I'm not sure they're welcome here.
我觉得根本说不上是什麽"受欢迎"吧
They're tolerated here.
也就是容忍♥她们的存在而已
and oh, did you know that we have a wives' bill of rights?
你知道我们有个《妻子权利法案》吗
Are you kidding? really? Yes.
你在开玩笑吗 真的吗 是啊
You cannot borrow our clothes without asking us first.
你们不能不询问我们 就私自借穿我们的衣服
well, my wife is a 4.
我妻子的身材是4码的
You're not a 4. No, I'm 4 squared.
你可不是4码的 是啊 我是4的平方码
Oh, my god, I love this song.
天啊 我好爱这首歌♥
Excuse me. Right behind you,
借过 我也要来跳
Are you going to dance?
你想跳舞吗
Sarah tell you she's taking off?
莎拉跟你说她要走了吗
No. where's she going?
没有 她要去哪儿
Josh tell you I'm leaving?
乔希跟你说了我要走了吗
Sort of. where are you going?
算是吧 你要去哪儿
um, Okay. so these people at UCSB just called me,
好吧 加州大学圣塔芭芭拉分校的同学打电话给我
And they're going to this really cool
他们要去参加一个非常酷的
protest against abusive labor practices
抗议虐待劳工行为的活动
For, like, fruit pickers and stuff,
就是那些水果采摘工什麽的
So I don't know. I feel like I can't just sit here
我也说不清 我觉得我不能干坐在这裡
When there's people changing the world,
他们可是在改变世界呢
You know what I mean?
你们明白我的意思吗
It's depressing here. No offense.
在家裡太令人鬱闷了 无意冒犯
That sounds dumb.
听上去好傻
Don't tell mom, all right? She doesn't need to worry about me
别告诉老妈 好吗 我不想让她担心我
getting trampled or shot at, Okay?
被踩踏或是被枪击 明白吗
Fine.
好吧
Josh, you're in charge, Okay? watch Ali.
乔希 现在你是老大 看好艾丽
You want to play super mario or go for a walk or something?
你想玩超级马裡奥还是出去散散步什麽的吗
Hey, guys.
你们好啊
Hey, Rita. how are you?
嘿 丽塔 你还好吗
Good. how are you?
很好 你呢
You look nice. Thank you.
你看上去很漂亮 谢谢
You ready? Yeah.
你准备好了吗 是啊
I just need my backpack.
我得去拿一下我的背包
Hey, Ali. how'd your soccer game go?
嘿 艾丽 你的足球比赛进行得怎麽样
They didn't put me in.
他们没让我上场参赛
Okay, I'm just going to wait in the car.
好吧 我去车裡等著
See you.
回头见
You guys are disgusting.
你们可真噁心
What's your problem?
你是有什麽问题啊
Just seeing you together, it's gross.
看到你们两个在一起 就很噁心
Makes me want to vomit.
让我想吐
You're pathetic.
你太可悲了
Hello, ladies. Hi.
女士们好啊 你好
You look lovely.
你看上去好漂亮
I-um-so you want to go first, baby?
你想先来吗 宝贝
You go.
你先来吧
Me? Yeah.
我吗 是啊
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, it's good.
是啊 挺好的
You know, it's-it's--
其实 那个...
It's a lot of work, but, uh,
有很多工作要做 但是
I already targeted a couple of clients.
我已经联繫上了很多客户
You know, I think it'll be worth it.
我觉得待在这裡是很值得的
Kevin there?
凯文在吗
Hey, man.
嘿 小伙子
How you doing?
你还好吗
Yeah. oh, that's awesome.
是啊 简直棒极了
W-what?
什麽
Let me guess. the coach didn't say a word, right?
我来猜猜 但教练并没有说什麽吧
That's-that's because he's a douche bag.
那是因为他是个大傻♥逼♥
Don't tell your mother I said that.
别告诉你妈我说了这话
Look, you know what, buddy? you just got--
听著 你知道吗 儿子 你得...
You got to man up, you know what I'm saying?
你得爷们儿一点 你明白我的意思吗
Yeah, you just can't take that crap.
是啊 你千万不能默默承受
Yeah. Okay, buddy. love you, man. bye.
行 好的 小哥 爱你
Okey-doke. your turn.
好了 该你打了
Your turn, baby girl.
该你了 宝贝
I'm going to do it tomorrow.
我明天再打吧
You sure?
你确定吗
We're here.
我们都已经来了
Okey-doke.
那好吧
Yo, hello.
喂 有人吗
Hello?
谁啊
Hello.
你好
I have two more of these out in the van.
外面的货车裡还有两小箱这东西
Is there a back entrance or something?
你们家有后门什麽的吗
oh, my god, you're here for the bat mitzvah.
天啊 你是来送成人礼食物的吧
It was canceled.
成人礼已经取消了
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
Can I use your bathroom?
我能用下你家洗手间吗
I've been holding it since Reseda.
我已经憋了很久了
Yeah, it's just right down there.
当然 往前走就是了
There we go. 1, 2, 3.
好了 一 二 三
I mean, you see how much happier it is?
你感受到这样要开心多了吗
so what happened?
到底发生了什麽事
Somewhere, I don't know, what, last year,
大约...我也记不清了 就是去年的时候
She decided-he decided to go all the way.
她决定...他决定要一条路走到底
I mean, it was full tilt.
那真的是全面的改变
He changed his name from Raul to Ramona and everything.
他把名字从罗尔改成了罗莫娜什麽的
Full time. became legally--
全面的改变 合法地...
We're not judging, dear. we're not judging.
我们并没有在评判谁 我们没有
I am judging. I am judging.
我在默默评判 我在评判
That Maria with-the accountant from Dallas,
玛利亚 就是来自达拉斯的那个会计
She walked in on him with the needle in his ass.
她撞见他屁♥股♥裡插著针
She had the nerve to bring hormones to cross-dressing.
她竟然有胆子把激素带到异装营地裡来
Then she Can you believe it?
然后她... 你敢相信这种事吗
That's crossing a line.
那真是太过分了
well, yeah. amen, sisters.
是啊 阿门 姐妹们
No, but then she offered a hormone to Maria.
不是 然后她提出要给玛利亚打激素
So she was-she was thrown out?
然后 她就被赶出去了吗
We don't know that for sure.
我们不是很肯定这一点
All we know is that she hasn't been back.
我们只知道 从此就再也没见过她了
Either way, good riddance.
不管怎样 她不在了真好
Good riddance.
摆脱她真好
we are cross-dressers,
我们是异装爱好者
But we're still men.
但我们依然是男人
We are men. cheers.
我们是男人 乾杯
We are men who wear skirts.
我们是喜欢穿裙子的男人
Cheers. Men in skirts.
乾杯 穿裙子的男人
Cheers.
乾杯
Emotional buttons will do so
情感按钮像这样发挥作用
in both good and bad ways,
有时是好事 有时是坏事
and with mercury in retrograde,
加上水星逆行
Be careful with any mechanical devices.
一定要当心机械设备
well, you want to hide that curling iron.
那你最好把那个电卷髮器给收起来
You don't want to go home with burns on your ears.
你可别把耳朵烫伤了再回去
oh, please. ooh. there's Connie.
得了吧 康妮来了
Hi, Connie.
嗨 康妮
I like Connie.
我喜欢康妮
Hello, beauties. Hi.
你们好啊 美女 嗨
Where you been?
你去哪儿了
My god, have you guys been at the lake?
天啊 你们去过湖边吗
You have to go. it's like bath water.
你们一定要去 跟洗澡水一样
It's disgusting. We don't do lake.
真噁心 我们不喜欢去湖裡游
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表