剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Thoughts on passover.
关于逾越节的一些想法
You wake up.
你醒过来
Two words emblazoned on your chest.
两个词 写在你的胸口
It's time.
是时候了
You're gonna make a break for freedom.
你将冲破桎梏 拥抱自♥由♥
You will not be a slave anymore.
你不再是奴隶了
You get out of bed, you grab your things,
你起床 拿上自己的东西
you run outside,
跑出去
and then...
然后
there you are.
你就成功了
Free.
自♥由♥了
First light of day.
迎接清晨的第一缕阳光
Behind you is your past.
身后是你的过去
Everything you came from.
你的来时路
Everything that you thought you knew.
你以为你所知道的一切
You start running.
你开始奔跑
As you run, you listen for the voice of the divine.
在跑的时候 你聆听着神的声音
But you hear nothing.
但你却什么都没听到
So you stop.
于是你停下
You listen closer.
你更加仔细地去听
What... what is that? Is it nothing?
那...那是什么 是虚无吗
No. It is stillness.
不 那是静止的声音
Oh, there's my purse.
我的包在这儿呢
How you doin' this morning?
你今早还好吗
I'm good.
我很好
I just said Au revoir to your love.
我刚对你的爱人说了再见
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
That's a pretty shawl.
你这条披肩挺好看的
Yeah.
是啊
It's pashmina.
羊绒的
Blue. You like?
蓝色的 你喜欢吗
It's a nice color.
这颜色很漂亮
Looks good on you.
你披着很好看
Really? Uhhuh.
真的吗 是啊
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. I'm all right.
嗯 我没事
Everything's great. Vicki loves me.
一切都很好 薇姬爱我
And she's... she's great.
她 她很棒
And, uh, my kids are doing great.
我的孩子们情况也都很好
I mean, they love me and they accept me for who I am.
他们爱我 并且可以接受真实的我
You got... the kids invited you
你...孩子们有没有邀请你
to the birthday party Saturday?
参加周六的生日派对
They did. You coming?
邀请了 你去吗
I am coming. Oh, my...
我去 天啊
my thing I do at the LGBT call center is wonderful.
我在LGBT中心那边的工作 也很棒
I'm just getting started,
我虽然才刚开始
but I'm excited to learn about that whole world.
但我很高兴去学习关于那个世界的一切
I've got everything I need.
我已经拥有我所需的一切了
So...
那么
why am I so unhappy?
我为什么还是这么不开心呢
Does anyone want the sprinkles? No, you take it.
有人想要带糖屑的吗 不要 你拿去吧
How about we split it? You want the sprinkles?
不如我们分着吃吧 你想要带糖屑的吗
No, no. Do you want...
不要 你想...
Why are you skipping?
你为什么不吃
'Cause I'm vegan.
因为我是素食主义者
Can I just say that I have really enjoyed
我能不能说 我真的很喜欢
sharing the transbrella with all of you.
和你们这些跨性别者一起工作
I'm not trans.
我不是跨性别者
You're not? No.
你不是吗 不是的
Baxter's intersex.
巴克斯特是双性人
I was born with, quote-unquote, ambiguous genitalia.
我出生时就带有 双性生殖器
And I'm one of those.
我是那种人
You've heard me...
你应该听说过我
Seen me on "Oprah." Oh, yes.
在《奥普拉秀》上看到过 对哦
Not me but, like, my people.
不是我本人 不过 是我的同类
I have seen one of you on "Oprah."
我的确在《奥普拉秀》上看到过你这样的
The book that I read was from 2014,
我看的那本书是2014年出版的
and it had... it had a graphic...
那上面 还有张图片
Ooh, that's me. It's my turn.
到我了 我去接
Okay. No.
好吧 不是的
I thought it was... It's her turn.
我以为是... 是到她了
Oh, yeah, it's my turn. I thought it was MOBS.
就是轮到我了啊 我以为顺序是MOBS呢
Maura goes first.
莫娜排在第一
What's MOBS?
MOBS是什么
Maura, Omar, Baxter.
莫娜 奥玛 巴克斯特
No, I think I'm next, though.
不 我觉得下一个是我
I think I'm before you.
我觉得我排在你前面
No. I'm gonna take this call.
不是 我去接这个电♥话♥了
It's me. No.
是我啊 不是的
I think it's me. I think...
我觉得是我 我觉得...
LA Call Line. I'm here to help.
洛杉矶热♥线♥ 我是来帮助你的
I think he likes hearing sad things.
我觉得他喜欢听悲伤的事情
Oh, man. It was just a hang up.
天 我一接对方就挂了
Oh, that's all I get. That's all I've ever had is crank call,
就是这么个玩意儿 我接到的全是恶作剧电♥话♥
wrong call.
或是打错电♥话♥了
Most of us just get crank calls.
大多数人接到的都是恶作剧电♥话♥
That's you now. Go ahead, Maura. C'est moi.
现在轮到你了 去吧 莫娜 该我了
LA Call Line, I'm here to help you.
洛杉矶热♥线♥ 我是来帮助你的
How can I help?
请问需要什么帮助
I'm sorry, can you speak up? I can... I can hardly hear you.
不好意思 你能说大点声吗 我几乎听不到
I said today was really fuckin' hard.
我说 今天真的让人感觉过不下去了
And I know there's gonna be, like, hard days and stuff,
我知道有些日子是会比较艰难
but today was really fuckin' hard.
但是今天实在让人痛苦得无法忍♥受了
I got up at 5 a.M.,
我早上5点起床
and I took the bus all the way across town
我乘公车穿过全城
to go to the stupid fuckin' clinic,
去那个该死的诊所
and I waited for five hours
我等了5个小时
all for the doctor to say I'm not old enough,
等到的结果却是 医生说我年纪还太小
and I'm not in the system,
我的名字不在系统中
and I need my fuckin' foster parents
我需要养父养母来确认
who won't do shit but take the check they get every single month.
但他们什么都不管 就知道每月领♥取♥补助金
I just feel like I'm drowning,
我觉得我像是快被水淹死了
like, I just don't want to do this anymore.
我不想再活下去了
So, you know, you're asking me how you're gonna help me,
你刚刚问我 你怎么才能帮到我
like, why don't you just tell me
你何不直接告诉我
why I shouldn't just kill myself.
我为什么不该直接自杀呢
No, you said you were gonna help me,
不 你说过你会帮我的
so what am I supposed to do now?
我现在该怎么做才好
Sounds very difficult.
那听上去很难
Difficult. That's a good fuckin' word for it.
很难 真♥他♥妈♥是个好词啊
Have you been drinking? What?
你喝酒了吗 什么
Just scratch that. Uh, I'm sorry.
无视这句 抱歉
Um, have you felt this way before?
你以前有过这种感觉吗
Where the fuck are you getting these questions from, man, seriously?
你♥他♥妈♥这些问题是哪儿来的啊 老兄
Well, I'm not a man, actually,
其实 我不是个男人
I'm... I'm... I'm trans.
我 我是个跨性别者
Well, shit. I'm trans, too.
该死的 我也是跨性别者
Hey, uh, what's your name?
你叫什么名字
Elizah.
伊莉莎
My name is Maura.
我叫莫娜
Where are you right now?
你现在在哪儿
At St. Christopher's, the clinic.
在圣克里斯托弗诊所
St. Christopher's?
圣克里斯托弗诊所吗
Yes. Hold on one second.
是的 稍等一下
Um, can I ask you, are you, um...
我能不能问问...
do you have, um... Is your mom around?
你 你妈在旁边吗
Look, my mom doesn't give a shit about me, all right?
听着 我妈根本不在乎我 好吗
Mom.
妈啊
You wouldn't get it, okay? You wouldn't get it.
你不懂的 好吗 你真的不会懂的
I would get it, actually.
其实 我懂的
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表