剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
oh, he could have a great shiva.
他可以享受一个超级棒的服丧仪式
What do you mean, what shiva supplies you have lying around?
你什麽意思 你准备了什麽服丧用品
I have the napkins, and I have the stirrers.
我准备了餐巾 以及搅拌器
and I have the mustard. Guys, she has the mustard.
而且我还有芥末 各位 她还有芥末呢
No, seriously, Tammy's been dying
不 说真的 塔米迫不及待
To throw something at our house.
想在我们家办个什麽活动
My-my friend Harry Finkelstein--
我 我朋友哈裡·芬克斯顿
I love this one.
我喜欢这个笑话
So my friend Harry Finkelstein
我朋友哈裡·芬克斯顿
went to the doctor's the other day
那天去医生那裡
To pick up his wife's blood test results.
拿他妻子的血检结果什麽的
The nurse said there was a terrible mistake at the lab.
护士说实验室出了重大差错
There were two Mrs. Finkelsteins.
总共有两位芬克斯顿太太
One Mrs. Finkelsteins results came back positive for Alzheimer's.
其中一位芬克斯顿太太的结果显示患有阿兹海默病
The other Mrs. Finkelstein tested positive for the clap.
另一位芬克斯顿太太则患有淋病
So Harry says, why don't you take another test?
哈裡就说 为什麽不再检测一次呢
The nurse says, the insurance won't cover that.
护士说 医保不会承担第二次的费用的
That can't be true. Shut up, I want to hear this.
不可能啊 闭嘴 我想听完
So Harry says,
哈裡就说
my wife either has alzheimer's or v.D.?
我妻子要麽患有阿兹海默病 要麽有性病吗
Well, what the hell am I supposed to do?
我他妈该怎麽办才好啊
The nurse says, drop her off in Burbank.
护士说 把她丢到柏班克去
If she finds her way home, don't sleep with her.
如果她成功找到回家的路 千万别和她上♥床♥
oh, that's so good.
真好笑
Tells a mean joke.
真会说刻薄的笑话
But not too mean. A joke.
也不算太刻薄吧 笑话而已
I'm just here to make you happy.
我只是来逗乐你们的
l'chaim.
敬生活
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表