剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
What the fuck is high fem anyway?
超级女人味到底是什麽意思
Is this high fem? Lace?
像这样有超级女人味吗 蕾丝装
No, that's like what you're wearing
不 那是当你的尸体
when they find your body in a motel room.
在汽车旅馆被人发现时才会穿的那种
That's not... that.
不是 这种
You know, just a little word of advice.
话说 我提点建议
Kind of creeps guys out when you bring luggage over in your first date.
你第一次约会带著行李会吓到男人的
It's not luggage, it's a bag.
这不是行李 这是包
It's just an extra bag.
不过是个大包
I don't know what we're gonna do.
我又不知道我们会做什麽
Is this high fem? Is this good?
这算有女人味的吗 好看吗
No, that's Holly Hobby.
不 那是乡村范儿
I don't get it the high fem thing.
我真不懂什麽叫超级女人味儿的
Okay, I'm low fem. me. low fem.
瞧好了 我是中性范儿 我 中性范儿
Right? Okay, so what am I?
好吗 好 那我算什麽
You're, like, middle earth fem.
你是中土范儿
Like, the Hobbit?
像霍比特人那样吗
No, like people that live under the subway.
不 我是说住在地铁裡的人
Like mole people fem.
流浪汉范儿
Okay, like that?
好的 像这样吗
Okay, I don't want to hurt you.
好吧 我不想弄疼你
That's good.
没事
Whoa. that is boobage.
哇 你有沟
Right? Like spilling out.
对吧 都要爆出来了
You have total cleavage.
你乳沟真大
I totally do.
是啊
Okay. Yeehaw.
好的 太好了
I like it.
我喜欢
I like it.
我也喜欢
All right, suck it in.
好了 吸气
You look hot as shit, Al.
你太他妈火♥辣♥了 艾尔
Look at this. it's torture.
看看这个 真是折磨
It-it's torture in a dress.
穿著裙子真是一种折磨
Like, I just want to-I, like--
我只是想
Just bring me out there in a noose.
乾脆用套索拉我过去算了
I'm not doing my bat mitzvah.
我不要办成人礼了
What are you talking about?
你在胡说些什麽
That-that's a beautiful dress.
那条裙子很美啊
It's a terrible dress. I disagree with you.
明明丑死了 我不同意
Honest, do you actually believe in god?
实话说 你真的相信上帝吗
That has nothing to do with your bat mitzvah,
那和你的成人礼没有关係
But, um, you know.
但是 你知道
I sometimes have conflict.
我有时会纠结
You know, sometimes I just--
有时我只是...
I wonder if there's, um--
我在想会不会真的...
You know, with the pain and suffering and--
你知道 有那麽多痛苦和磨难
I struggle with it.
我也在挣扎
So if there is no god,
如果上帝不存在
I mean, honestly, like everything we do,
我是说 真的 我们做的任何事
no one sees it.
都没有人在看
I say cancel the fucker.
我觉得应该取消这屁仪式
Do you have any idea how much money we're going to lose?
你知道我们会损失多少钱吗
I don't give a shit about money,
我不在乎什麽臭钱
I care about what's right.
我只在乎做正确的事
It's a week away. what am I supposed to do?
还有一周就到了 我能做什麽
I lost the deposits already, all of them.
我已经损失了全部的定金
Maybe if our little Heathen in there
如果我们的小异教♥徒♥
had had her revelation a few months ago--
早几个月获得"神启"就好办多了
Shelly, it's gonna be less money if we just cancel it now.
雪莉 现在取消还能少损失点钱
Please? You know what?
拜託了 你猜怎麽著
I already paid three grand for the invitations,
我在请柬上已经花了3千美元
the postage alone. what am I supposed to do here?
光邮资就这麽多 我现在能怎麽做
You're not supposed to do anything, Shel.
你什麽也不用做 雪莉
It's not your bat mitzvah.
那不是你的成人礼
It most certainly is.
那几乎是了
What do you want me to do?
你想让我怎麽做
I want you to be a man,
我想让你爷们儿一点
and save the goddamn day.
輓回该死的局面
Bueno, Bueno. Me gusto.
不错 我很满意
Quiero que ustedes poner esos en el truck por favor.
把这些东西放上货车吧
Hey, babe. Hey!
嗨 宝贝 嗨
Oh, my god. I know, right?
天啊 我也觉得 对吧
Oh, my god, the pony wall's gone.
天啊 半墙没了
Pony? What the hell's a pony wall?
半墙 什麽是半墙
My mom call-isn't it called a pony wall?
我妈妈这样叫 那不叫半墙吗
I don't know, but it is now gonna be called
我不知道 但现在叫
the open-the-fuck-up railing.
他妈的开放式栏杆
It does. it opens it.
确实 开放多了
Celebration weekend.
欢庆週末
What? Yeah.
什麽 没错
Oh, right. A magic fuckin' miracle.
对了 真他妈的是个奇迹
We're finally gettin' our custody schedules aligned. No kids.
我们的监护日程终于统一了 今天不用带孩子
Yeah, but don't forget,
对 但别忘了
we also have to go to the talent show tonight.
我们今晚还要去达人秀
Oh, right. Oh, my gosh.
对 天啊
What? Joshy's Michael Jackson glove.
什麽 乔希的迈克尔·杰克逊手套
Really? Fuckin' holy
真的吗 我♥操♥...
We looked for this. He cried.
我们找好久了 他都哭了
He used to do these moon walk shows for me right before bedtime.
他以前睡觉前总会给我表演月球步
His pirate treasure box.
他的海盗藏宝箱
This thing is cool. Did you see this?
这东西很酷 你看到了吗
You were gonna throw this out, right?
你不会准备丢掉这东西吧
Babe, check with me. See how it folds?
宝贝 看看 看到它是怎麽关上的了吗
I love this thing.
我喜欢这东西
Hi.
嗨
You look good.
你看上去很漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
Wow, this is far.
好远啊
Almost there, little lady.
马上到了 小美女
We're home.
我们到家了
Wow, your house is awesome. Thanks.
你的房♥子真赞 谢谢
Nobody said you could sit down.
没人允许你坐下啊
Do you think it's, like, suspicious
你觉得如果我勾上太多病症
if I check off too many things?
会显得太可疑吗
No, Dr. Steve don't give a fuck. He's my homeboy.
不会 斯蒂夫医生不在乎 他是我好朋友
I mean, I just want to justify. You know what I mean?
我只想显得理由正当一点 你懂吗
Hey, buddy.
嘿 兄弟
Look at this. Good to see you.
瞧瞧你 很高兴见到你
How are you, handsome? Yeah.
你好吗 帅哥 挺好
Lookin' good. Oh, hello. Hi.
气色不错 你好 嗨
You're a beautiful lady. Thank you.
你真漂亮 谢谢
My sister. I'm Sarah.
我姐姐 我是莎拉
Hey, I called your guys
对了 我之前给你们打电话
for the hookup for those, uh-- Widespread Panic tickets
要极度恐慌乐队的演出票
and they said it was a no-go. What's up?
他们说不能给我 为什麽
I know, bro. I'm sorry.
我知道 兄弟 抱歉
Can't help you in that department right now.
目前我是没法帮你了
I'm just, uh-some shit went down at work.
我只是...工作出了点问题
He kinda got fired.
他被炒了
But when I get my new label goin', it's gonna be major.
但我开了新唱片公♥司♥以后 一定很了不得
Well, let's see what we got. Let's get down breast tags.
我们看看病症 看看这些乳腺病标籤
What do you think is the worst out of these things?
你觉得这些病裡最糟糕的是什麽
'Cause you checked a bunch.
因为你勾了好多
Anxiety. Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
焦虑症 过敏性大肠综合徵
Really? For such a pretty lady.
不是吧 这麽漂亮的女士
Such an upset tummy. Yeah, it's sort of hard to say.
肠胃却不好 对 很难说
Like this weekend I don't have my kids for the first time,
比如这周我第一次不带孩子们
like, ever in their whole lives,
他们从小到大第一次
'cause I had this recent separation and it's kind of--
因为我最近刚刚分居 而且有些...
But it's like I-but I--
但是我
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表