剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
A medici.
麦迪奇望族
Come on, my italian queen.
来吧 我的意大利女王
God, you're beautiful. You're beautiful.
天啊 你真漂亮 你才漂亮
You're so beautiful. oh, my god.
你真漂亮 天啊
You guys should get a room.
你们该去开房♥了
Oh, yeah, this is a room.
好吧 这就是个房♥间
It's my room. it's our room.
是我的房♥间 是我们的房♥间
Forgot. Where are you going?
我给忘了 你要去哪儿
I want to go to the pageant.
我想去参加花车游行
well, then go.
那就去吧
Are you going to go to the pageant?
你要去参加花车游行吗
Yes, I'm going to go to the pageant.
是的 我要去参加花车游行
After we have a drink. What the fuck?
我们都喝酒了 搞毛啊
oh, my god. What are you, my wife?
天啊 你是谁啊 我妻子吗
It's beautiful. it's gorgeous.
真漂亮 太美了
I love this. She is very needy.
我好爱这个 她可真粘人
Okay. let's go. chop-chop.
好了 我们走吧 快点
What are you doing? Stop. I'm sick of it.
你在干什麽啊 打住 我受够了
I need to get ready.
我得准备一下
oh, put it back on. come on.
快穿上啊 别这样
No, it's time to go.
不要 该走了
oh, god, go.
天啊 快走
Where's your husband?
你丈夫呢
ah, you're such a spoilsport.
你可真扫兴
Did you miss the part where I said he's playing mahjong?
你没听我之前说他去打麻将了吗
Not paying attention to me? I don't understand.
完全不把注意力放在我身上 我不明白
oh, oh, really? I'm sorry. well, you
是吗 不好意思 你...
Go to the pageant. go to the pageant.
去参加花车游行 去参加花车游行
Do you like my shoes? I love everything.
你喜欢我的鞋吗 我什麽都喜欢
wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Okay, let's go.
好了 我们走吧
You know what? you go ahead.
不如这样吧 你们先走
I'm gonna pick out-will you help me pick out a dress?
我得选...你能帮我选条裙子吗
Yeah, of course. Yeah, sweetie.
好啊 亲爱的 好啊 亲爱的
Go.
走吧
You look beautiful. Go get 'em.
你看上去真美 去征服他们吧
I just don't want to be alone--
我只是不想一个人
I know. because I feel stupid.
我懂的 我觉得自己好傻
I think he's a little in love with you, don't you?
我觉得他好像有点爱上你了 你不觉得吗
I don't think so. No?
我可不觉得 没有吗
Don't say that.
别说这种话
Don't say anything. don't say anything.
什麽都别说 什麽都别说
Don't say anything.
什麽都别说
oh, I'm so drunk.
我醉得好厉害
Who are you?
你到底是谁
We're just a bunch of bodies.
我们只不过是几具肉体而已
Yes. That's it.
是的 仅此而已
We're just bodies, and some of us have a penis.
我们只是几具肉体 某些人有阴茎而已
but, uh...
但是
No penis.
抛开阴茎
No vagina. No vagina.
抛开阴道 抛开阴道
What does it matter?
那有什麽重要的
Faster!
快一点
Faster!
再快一点
Bye. see you next year.
再见了 明年见
bye-bye.
再见
Thank you.
谢谢
It's getting late. you got to change.
已经很晚了 你得把衣服换回去
No, I want to drive like this.
不 我就想穿著这身衣服开车
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
No. come--
不是 来吧
I'll change, Okay?
我会换衣服的 好吗
I'll change my clothes before we get to ventura.
我会在开到文图拉之前把衣服换回去的
That's--
那真是...
That's ridiculous. it's not safe.
那太荒唐了 不安全的
No. no one gives a shit. now--
不 没人会在意的 现在...
I give a shit.
我在意
Hey, Mark, it makes me happy.
嘿 马克 穿成这样让我觉得开心
I want to be happy for two more hours.
我想再开心两小时
Put your bags in.
把包放进去
For god's sakes,
老天啊
What's wrong with you?
你是怎麽回事
You know, Mark, you're a cunt.
马克 你是个烂婊♥子♥
You're a cunt.
你才是个烂婊♥子♥
You're a cunt. You are a cunt.
你是个烂婊♥子♥ 你是个烂婊♥子♥
Go.
出发
Did we sleep here all night?
我们昨晚在这裡睡了一夜吗
Yep.
是的
Why didn't you try anything?
你怎麽没对我下手呢
I don't think you're 17.
我觉得你并没有17岁
You're right. I'm not 17.
你说得对 我没有17岁
I'm 16.
我16岁
Okay, I'm 15.
好吧 我15岁
I'm really 14.
我真是14岁
I'm 13.
我13岁
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表