剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
The whole package. Is sheis she on board?
完美好男人 她也知道这事吗
Are we doing this? Hey, wait.
我们要相亲吗 等等
Does mom know about dad?
妈妈知道老爸的事吗
You know what, why don't we let the rabbi go, okay?
不如让拉比先回去吧
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
She's gotta stay because we need you, like, bad
她必须留下 因为我们特别需要你
Because something happened at lunch that came out, mom,
因为我在吃午餐时知道了一件事
That I don't know if you know about it.
我不知道你是否知道这事
Know what?
知道什麽
You guys, Ed has been missing all day.
各位 埃德已经失踪一整天了
I'm so sorry. Ed is missing?
不好意思 埃德失踪了吗
Yes. We need to call somebody.
是的 我们得打电话寻求帮助
about dad I think if Ed is missing,
是关于老爸的事 我觉得如果埃德失踪了
Then someone should probably call the police.
或许我们该报警才对
Thank you, yes. I'm gonna call the police.
谢谢你 没错 我来报警吧
Wait, on who?
等等 报警抓谁啊
We're not calling the police on anybody, sarah.
我们不是要报警抓谁
Ed is missing. We're calling to see if they found him.
埃德失踪了 我们是要报警寻人
oh, all right. Where the fuck is the phone?
好吧 电话死哪儿去了
All I'm trying to say is dad is a fucking transvestite.
我想说的是 老爸是个异装癖
That is not the word, okay?
不是这个叫法
He's trans. oh, that.
他是个跨性别者 那个啊
Of course I know that. You think I'm a dummy?
我当然知道那个了 你们以为我是傻瓜吗
oh, my god. You know?
天啊 你竟然知道
Where the fuck is the phone? You knew?
电话死哪儿去了 你早知道吗
it's his...thing. It's his little private kink.
那是他的爱好 是他的私密癖好
Everyone has one.
每个人都有特殊癖好的
That's something you can confirm, right, rabbi?
你可以佐证这一点的 对吧 拉比
Everyone has one.
每个人都有癖好的
I suppose everybody has one or two.
大概每个人是有那麽一两个特殊癖好吧
Thank you! No, no, no, no, no.
谢你了啊 不 不 不
No, no, no, he's doing it all the time.
不不不 他现在每天都这样
He's doing it in public.
他在公共场合也这样
Hi, yes, I'd like to report a missing person.
你好 我想报个失踪案
So he's out there dressing up outside, like a woman?
你是说他在大庭广众之下也打扮成女性吗
Yes.
是的
Mom, how old is Ed?
妈 埃德多大岁数了
71. Oh, wait, that's not true.
71岁 等等 不对
He's 70--74.
他70...74岁了
They went to the beverly center
她们和打扮成女性的老爸
with him like that, mom.
一起逛了比弗利中心商场 妈
No one goes to the beverly center.
已经没人去比弗利中心商场了
Does he have any distinguishing marks?
他有什麽突出的特徵吗
Any what-distinguishing marks?
什麽 突出的特徵
That's a stupid question.
那真是个愚蠢的问题
Everyone has distinguishing marks.
是个人都有突出的特徵
Is that true, Rabbi?
是吗 拉比
I suppose everybody has one or two,
大概每个人是有那麽一两个突出特徵的吧
Like, you know, freckles or birthmarks.
比如 你的雀斑或胎记
What are Ed's distinguishing marks, mom?
埃德有什麽突出特徵 妈
oh, my god.
天啊
It's so obvious now why dad wasn't around.
我算是明白老爸当时为什麽不在我身边了
It's because he was playing little bo peep.
因为他忙于玩他的"小游戏"呢
But what about you, mom? What's your excuse?
那你呢 妈 你又有什麽藉口
You got a little secret that you were doing
你当时是不是也在搞什麽"秘密活动"
While you were paying Rita
不得不花钱请丽塔
to distract me with her tits?
用她的奶♥子♥来吸引我的注意力
Why are you humiliating me like this?
你为什麽要这样羞辱我
Just shut the fuck up. I'm gonna give you space and privacy.
闭上你的臭嘴 我可以给你空间和隐私
Please stay. I'll be back.
求你别走 我马上回来
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait,
等等 等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, please, please.
等等 等等 等等 求你了 求你了
I'm sorry. Will you please help us?
对不起 你愿意帮帮我们吗
Please. Well, I can...
求你了 我...
I'll try.
我尽力吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
He's back.
他回来了
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表