剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
No, not to live in. I'm gonna flip it.
不 我不是要住 我可以炒房♥
I've been zillowing the fuck out of this place.
我一直在网上查询关于这房♥子的价格
You know how much it's worth right now?
你们知道这地方现在价值多少吗
Well, I... Ooh, it's cold.
我...好凉
I'm sorry. I'm almost done, I just gotta...
对不起 就快擦好了 马上...
Please? I'm sorry.
行了吧 对不起
I was thinking that you and Len
我之前想著你和伦
would love to live in this house, wouldn't you?
会很乐意住在这房♥子裡的 对吧
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
天啊 天啊
No fucking way. Jesus christ.
不是吧 我日啊
Why do you wanna give the house to me?
你为什麽想把房♥子留给我啊
Because I do. This is crazy.
我就是想 这也太疯狂了
Now she gets two sugar daddies? She's already got one.
她现在有两个大款老爹了吗 她已经傍上一个了
I want a husband to buy me a house and who works his ass off,
我也想要一个能给我买房♥子 又拼命工作的老公
So I can just go to yoga
那样我就可以去做瑜伽
and just take naps all day... I'd love that.
整天睡睡美容觉什麽的 我也喜欢那样
Why do you two get to decide who gets the house?
为什麽你们两个可以决定房♥子归谁
You both have a house. I don't have a house.
你们都已经有房♥子了 我却没有房♥子
You can't have a house because you can't handle money,
你不能有房♥子 因为你完全不懂理财
which is proven by the fact that you don't have a house.
你到现在还没有房♥子 就已经被证明了
Proven's not a word like that.
"被证明"是不能那样用的
"As proven by the fact", that's a verb.
"已经被事实所证明" 那是个动词
As an adjective, "A proven fact", that works.
作形容词时 比如"已被证明的事实" 那也行
See, this is why you have to date children
所以你得跟小孩子谈恋爱才行
'cause they don't correct your grammar.
因为他们不会纠正你的语法
I do not date children. Yes, you do.
我没有在跟小孩谈恋爱 你就是的
You're a child, actually. Listen, dad.
你也是个孩子 听著 老爸
It would've been really nice if you had talked to me about this privately
如果你能先找我私下裡谈谈就好了
before you turned it into a free-for-all.
别这样直接说出来让我们大家抢
You know what?
你知道吗
I have a show, and I love you guys very much,
我还有一场表演 而且我很爱你们
And I will speak to you later. Good-bye.
我晚些时候再跟你们谈吧 再见了
All right, you wanna take this home?
好了 你想把这个带回家吗
Yes, please.
好吧
Dad, you don't need all this food, right?
爸 你是不需要这些食物的 对吧
Dad, I'm gonna put these baby backs in a ziploc for you.
爸 我把这些猪小排都给你放进保鲜袋裡吧
Where are you gonna live, daddy?
那你要住在哪儿啊 爸
There you go.
好了
It's just a loan.
我这算是借款
You know, the unemployment people,
失业救济金
They just suddenly got my apartment number wrong,
他们把我的门号搞错了
and I don't know if somebody else is getting my money.
我不知道我的钱是不是被别人冒领了
What happened to the price is right money?
你之前参加电视节目获得的奖金呢
Dad, that was, like, six years ago.
爸 那都是6年前的事了
It was six years ago? Mmhmm.
是6年前了吗 是啊
Is that all gone?
都用完了吗
Yeah. It wasn't that much.
是啊 也不怎麽多
I'm always...
我总是...
Always happy to help you out when you're in trouble.
总是很乐意帮助你渡过难关
I'm not in trouble. I'm just...
我没有陷入难关 我只是...
You know...
你知道...
Out of all my kids, you're the one.
在我所有的孩子中 你是最特殊的那个
You can see me most clearly...
你是最能看清我的那一个
Probably because we share the depressive gene.
或许是因为你遗传了我的抑鬱基因吧
I'm not depressed.
我才不抑鬱呢
Boy, it is so hard...
天啊 真的好艰难
When someone sees something you do not want them to see.
我是指 当别人看到你不希望他们看到的一面时
Um, well, thanks.
好吧 谢了
Ali, let's hit it.
艾丽 我们走吧
Go. You wanna go.
走吧 你想走的
How'd it go? I... No, I couldn't do it.
进行得怎麽样 我 我做不到
My god, I had no idea it was gonna be so hard.
天啊 我之前真没想到会这麽难以启齿
I know.
我知道的
Oh, thank you. I love you too.
谢谢 我也爱你
Yes, I will see you tomorrow.
好的 我们明天见
Yeah, good night.
好的 晚安
Make yourself comfortable.
你随意吧
All he wanted to say was, you know,
他想说的只是
announce his retirement.
宣布一下他要退休养老了
So that was it? Yeah.
仅此而已吗 是啊
I thought you guys already kKnew that he was retiring.
我以为你们早就知道他要退休了呢
Well, yeah, but not, like, when and...
是知道 但不知道具体日子和...
I mean, you know, he sort of... It was a confirmation.
我的意思是 他那样就是确定一下
Seems like something that he could've told you over the phone, but...
他完全可以在电话上跟你们说的啊 但是...
Yeah. I don't know.
是啊 我也不明白
Maybe he just wanted to get us all together. I don't know.
或许他只是想把我们都聚到一起 我也不知道
You sure it's not cancer?
你确定他不是患癌了吗
No, no, we talked about that.
不是 我们谈到那个了
There's no cancer, so it's great.
没有患癌 所以很好
I was thinking about
我之前想著
inviting Tammy and Grace over for a playdate this week.
这周邀请塔米和格蕾丝一起过来玩
Would that be okay? Of course it'd be okay.
可以吗 当然可以了
Why wouldn't it be okay?
为什麽不可以呢
She's that, um...
她是那个...
Lesbian that I went to Madison with.
跟我一起在麦迪逊分校上大学的拉拉
I like lesbians.
我喜欢拉拉
I says, "I didn't join this board
我说 我加入这个董事会
"To watch you turn it from people
不是为了眼睁睁看著你们把它
"who care deeply about palm terrace
从深深在乎棕榈滩的人手中夺走
"to a bunch of newbies who never sat on a condo board before,
交给一群从未参与过公♥寓♥理事会的新人
"Never dealt with special assessments before,
从未处理过公用事业专用税
Never dealt with shit, frankly."
老实说 是几乎从未处理过任何事
Hi, dolly. Hi, mommy.
嗨 宝贝 嗨 妈妈
I could go to jail. I could.
我可能会坐牢的 完全有可能
If you're gonna sit there, take your shoes off.
如果你要坐在那儿 请把鞋脱掉
I'm gonna cut up cantaloupe.
我去切一些哈密瓜来
Well, he'll make a pretty penny off that sale.
他如果把房♥子卖掉 可以赚很大一笔呢
You're not gonna get any of it?
你一点都分不到吗
He's done paying me out.
他已经不再付钱给我了
Dating younger women doesn't come cheap.
跟年轻女人约会可不便宜
Well, he says he's single now.
他说他现在是单身
I wouldn't believe a word your father says.
我不会相信从你♥爸♥口中说出的任何一个字
Nothing. Not a word.
不信 一个字都不信
Nada, nunca, nein, necht.
零 无 全都不信
How much did you guys pay for that house when you bought it?
你们当初买那栋房♥子时花了多少钱
$83.000 in 1972.
83000美金 当时是1972年
Josh and I were looking at old records.
乔希和我之前在翻老唱片
There's so many good ones.
有好多都很经典
Why'd you let him keep them all?
你怎麽都留给他了啊
You know I don't care for music.
你知道我不怎麽爱音乐的
Is he okay?
他还好吗
What? Is he okay?
什麽 他还好吗
Ask him.
你问他啊
Everyone thinks since he started losing words,
大家都觉得既然他已经慢慢不能说话了
He stopped being able to hear,
那肯定也慢慢听不到了
But he can hear.
但他其实是能听见的
Hi, Ed. Hi.
嗨 埃德 嗨
How are you doing?
你还好吗
See?
瞧吧
Where were you?
你之前去哪儿了
I don't get why you'd ask me to sleep over
我真搞不懂既然你让我过来睡觉
If you're just gonna be, like, a billion years late.
为什麽又迟到那麽久
'cause I can't sleep without you next to me now.
因为你躺在我身边 我无法睡觉
Oh, my god, you have your ambiens.
天啊 你有安眠药的啊
My dad's gonna sell my house.
我爸打算把我的房♥子卖掉
This house? No, the family house.
这个房♥子吗 不是 是全家的旧房♥子
They got divorced. My mom moved out.
他们离婚了 我妈搬出去了
My dad got to keep it.
房♥子归我爸了
I was 15.
我当时才15岁
Why'd they get divorced?
他们为什麽要离婚
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表