剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, I do.
是的 我想
You're gonna get it.
你会得到的
Pull down those panties.
把裤子脱掉
What kind of company would make packaging like this?
什麽鬼公♥司♥把包装做成这样啊
Panties down. oh, my god, I got it. I got it.
裤子脱下了 天啊 我撕开了 我撕开了
Hike up that skirt. Okay.
把裙子掀起来 好的
Get it up there.
拉上去
We might just need a little lub
我们或许需要抹点润滑剂
Oh, that's so-that's good.
很好 很好
That is good right there.
很好了现在
Okay. right there, yeah.
好吧 就这样
oh, shit!
糟糕
I'm just gonna wash it off.
我拿去衝一下
Okay.
好吧
You know what? or maybe not.
那个 还是不要了吧
**now you're just somebody that I used to know*
*现在你只是我的一个旧相识而已
**now you're just somebody that I used to know*
*现在你只是我的一个旧相识而已
**now you're just somebody that I used to know*
*现在你只是我的一个旧相识而已
**now you're just somebody that I used to know*
*现在你只是我的一个旧相识而已
** somebody that I used to know*
*一个旧相识而已
** somebody that I used to know*
*一个旧相识而已
Josh.
乔希
What? Just wait up.
怎麽了 等一下
We can't do this. we can't do this to dad.
我们不能这样 我们不能这样对待爸爸
She's gonna be totally devastated if we all leave.
如果我们都走了 她会心碎的
I can't be in there. I'll text him later, Okay?
我没法待在裡面 我待会儿给他发短♥信♥
No-Okay. all right.
别 好吧 好吧
Well, will you give me a ride home?
你能载我回家吗
I don't want to wait for Tammy.
我不想等塔米了
She's, like, fucking being a-asshole.
她真是太混♥蛋♥了
That's Tammy's truck?
那是塔米的货车吗
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, fuck.
操
Why are there parts of our house in Tammy's truck?
为什麽我们家的部分傢具在塔米的货车上
That fucking bitch looked me in the eye and made me a promise.
那个该死的贱婊♥子♥之前对我保证过不会动的
You think it's funny?
你觉得这事很好笑吗
Back to fucking reality, stonehenge.
回归现实吧 抽嗨的婊♥子♥
You had no right to let her do that!
你无权让她那麽做
It's not your house!
那不是你的房♥子
God dammit!
该死的
What's up?
怎麽了
Damn!
该死的
Shit!
操啊
That bitch did all this?
都是那个贱婊♥子♥乾的吗
You're trippin'. what is wrong with you?
你都站不稳 你是怎麽了
All the fuckin' wood is gone.
所有的木质结构都不见了
All the fuckin' books are gone.
所有的书也都没有了
And look.
瞧啊
We have a beautiful plasma television set
多了台美丽的等离子电视机呢
Instead of a fireplace
壁炉没有了
Because only a fucking moron caveman
因为只有傻♥逼♥的洞穴人
would light a fire in an actual fireplace.
才会在真正的壁炉裡点火呢
Now we can watch a fire on tv.
现在我们可以在电视上看火了
or you could just sit down and we could watch normal tv.
或者你可以坐下 我们看些正常的电视节目
I'm packing a bowl. do you want to join me?
我打算来抽一管大♥麻♥ 你想跟我一起吗
Chill out.
冷静下
Yeah. cool.
好啊 好的
What the fuck?
搞毛啊
This shit is mine.
这玩意儿可是我的
No, it's not. Yes, it is.
不 才不是呢 是的 绝对是
This is mine since I was 11 years old.
我从11岁开始就拥有这个了
You had a treasure box full of pot when you were 11?
你11岁时就有一个装满大♥麻♥的藏宝盒吗
No.
不是
I kept dirty pictures in here.
我会把淫秽照片藏在裡面
Hey, sweetie.
嘿 亲爱的
We're gonna go have a couple of drinks.You want to come with us?
我们打算出去喝几杯 你要一起吗
No. no, thank you.
不 不用了 谢谢
How come? what's wrong? what happened?
为什麽 怎麽了 出什麽事了
I just don't want to.
我就是不想去
listen, sweetieoh. Here we go.
听著 亲爱的 又来了
She's about to read you. get ready.
她马上要解读你了 做好准备
I hate to say that I told you so about family,
我也不想说 我早提醒过你家人都会这样的
But, you know, fuck it.
但是 管他呢
Let's just go drink and have a good time.
我们出去喝一杯 好好享受一下
I don't want to.
我不想去
You're spending a lot of time-stuck on those--
你把太多时间都耗在了...
Pardon my french, rude fucking kids.
原谅我的粗话 无礼的操蛋孩子们身上
I'm gonna go celebrate. we were brilliant.
我要出去庆祝 我们的表现棒极了
Are you in?
你到底去不去
No, thank you.
不去了 谢谢
Come on, Shea. Okay.
走吧 雪伊 好的
Bye, girl.
再见 姑娘
Josh.
乔希
Josh!
乔希
Bianca! What the fuck?
比安卡 搞毛啊
His car's here, he's gotta be here.
他的车在这裡 人肯定也在这裡
oh, my god.
天啊
What the fuck is going on down there?
你们在下面搞毛啊
Bianca, get the fuck out of the pool!
比安卡 赶紧从泳池裡上来
Chaser? what does that even mean, a Chaser?
猎奇者 那是什麽意思
Just someone who likes trans people because they're trans.
就是专门喜欢跨性别者的人
Wait a minute, are you calling me a chaser?
等等 你是在说我是个猎奇者吗
I'm just saying the timing's interesting, that's all.
我是想说你变成这样的时间很有趣 仅此而已
God, this thing is fucking tight.
天啊 这玩意儿好紧
Everything cool?
没什麽事吧
I think I'm just gonna grab my stuff and go.
我还是拿上我的东西 走人吧
Wait.
等等
You Okay?
你还好吗
Is this your house?
这是你的房♥子吗
Of course. why?
当然了 怎麽了
You want some tea?
你想喝茶吗
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表