剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
I was talking about my dying eggs.
我很快就不会再排卵了
Check. I did not know of what you spoke.
好吧 我刚刚没听懂你说的是什麽意思
I apologize. I should have been clearer.
我道歉 我该说清楚一点的
Right. Check.
是啊 没错
So now I've got just
现在我只有
Crunchy, crispy, old lady eggs.
脆弱 乾瘪 老化的卵细胞
Just-- it's like a--
就像是...
I bet your eggs are super moist. Come on, now.
我敢说你的卵子一定超级湿润 别瞎说
oh, I bet you say that to all the ladies.
我敢说你一定对所有女人都这麽说吧
Who is that? are we expecting somebody?
谁啊 我们约了谁来吗
Okay. Hey, guys.
好吧 大家好啊
You guys ready? we said 8:00.
你们准备好了吗 我们说了是8点的啊
No, I can show you where we said 7.
不 我可以给你看我们说好的是7点
No phones at shabbat. Sorry.
安息日不准用手机 不好意思
That's Bianca. Tammy's step-daughter.
那是比安卡 塔米的继女
Great. And this is Davina.
很好 这是达维娜
Hello. Hi.
你好 嗨
and you know Tammy. hi, Tammy.
你是认识塔米的 嗨 塔米
Good shabbos, Leonard.
安息日快乐 伦纳德
Hi, Mort.
你好 莫特
How are you? Maura.
你还好吗 莫娜
I beg your pardon?
你说什麽
I'm going by Maura now.
我现在改叫莫娜了
I'm sorry?
什麽
Maura.
莫娜
Welcome. Sit down. Have a seat.
欢迎 坐下 快坐啊
No, it's Okay. sit down.
不 不用了 坐下吧
I was driving. I've been driving a long time.
我一直在开车 坐了很久了
I drove all day to get these guys, so oh, Okay.
我开了很久的车来接孩子们 好吧
Well, Zacky's got a cold, so--
扎克感冒了 所以...
He's got a what?
他什麽
He's just got a little bit of a cold.
他就是患了点小感冒而已
How'd he get a cold? Did somebody give you a cold?
他怎麽会感冒的啊 是有人传染给你的吗
Someone in this room give you a cold?
是这屋子裡的人传染给你的吗
Did she give you a cold? Okay.
是她传染给你的吗 行了
No, I'm just curious. Who started the cold?
不 我只是好奇 感冒是谁引起的
When I dropped you off, he was completely healthy.
我之前把你们送来的时候 他还好好的呢
Go get ready to go to your dad's
去收拾一下 准备去爸爸家
Leonard, would you like some raisin challah?
伦纳德 你想吃点葡萄乾麵包吗
It's very good.
很美味的
No. It looks great. Thank you.
不用了 看上去很不错 谢了
Thank you, anyway.
谢谢你
I'm so sorry.
不好意思
I'm about to get into a car with two small children,
我马上就要带著两个小孩子一起上车了
And I would like to know, uh,
我现在很想知道
What do they know about this?
他们现在都知道些什麽
I just want to get the terminology straight.
我想把一些术语理清楚
Are we talking about Grandpa Mort? Grandma Mort?
他们是该叫莫特外公呢 还是莫特外婆
What is it exactly?
到底该怎麽叫
Because we had said that we wouldn't do this,
因为我们之前说过 除非我们先跟孩子们谈了
Uh, until we had talked to the kids.
才会让他们经历这样的场面
Well, Tammy and I did talk to the kids.
塔米和我已经跟孩子们谈过了
Tammy and you talked to the kids.
塔米和你一起跟孩子们谈的
Yeah. you and Tammy?
是啊 你和塔米
I'm sure that confused them even more.
我相信那只会让他们更困惑
Believe me, we did not talk about
相信我 我们并没有说到
anything beyond their own understanding, Okay?
任何他们还无法理解的东西 明白吗
Beyond their understanding?
他们还无法理解的东西
Tammy, I don't understand this.
塔米 我就不明白现在这种情况
Oh, there's that tone.
你这种语气又来了
It's my tone. That's what it is?
原来是我的语气啊 是这个问题吗
This is all great. But it's my tone?
你们这一切都很棒 但有问题的是我的语气
It's the register of my vocal cords,
原来是我的声带发音问题
That's what's confusing to everyone.
才是大家困惑不解的啊
'cause I can change my tone.
因为我是可以改变我的语气的
I can talk like this.
我可以像这样说话
Talk like a lady.
像个女人一样说话
Okay, would you ladies be more comfortable
好吧 如果你们住在一个女人的星球上
If you all lived on an all-female planet?
各位女士是不是会更加开心呢
Maybe you could sail off in a uterus-shaped spaceship.
或许你们可以乘坐一艘子宫状的宇宙飞船出航
Sounds like a good idea to me.
我觉得这是个好主意
Maybe I can cut my dick off. Leonard?
或许我可以把我的鸡巴也切了 伦纳德
That would make it easier for everyone.
那样大家是不是会更好受些啊
I could be a girl too.
我也可以当个女人
Put that knife down.
把刀放下
This is my family.
这是我的家庭
Leonard, I am so sorry.
伦纳德 我真的很抱歉
This is my fault.
这是我的错
I should have called you.
我应该打电话跟你说一声的
Honey, I should have taken you out to lunch,
亲爱的 我应该带你出去吃午餐
And we should have talked.
我们好好谈谈的
But I didn't do that.
但我没有那样做
And I'm sorry about the Mort and the Maura
我也很抱歉莫特和莫娜这名字给你带来的困惑
And the he and the she.
以及他和她的区分
I'm just a person,
我只是个普通人
And you're just a person,
你也是个普通人
And here we are.
现在的情况就是这样的
And, baby, you need to--
亲爱的 你得...
You need to get in this whirlpool...
你得接受这样一种混乱的现状
Or you need to get out of it.
否则你就得彻底跟我们撇清
I'm sorry about the knife.
我很抱歉我拿了刀
Good shabbos.
安息日快乐
I hope I'm not ruining the kids with all this crazy stuff.
我希望发生的这些疯狂的事不会毁了孩子们
Remember our crazy stuff?
你还记得我们那些疯狂的事吗
Yeah.
是啊
But it's all blended in with the good stuff.
但也都跟那些美好的事融合在一起了
I'm glad you remember the good stuff.
我很高兴你还记得那些美好的事
I want you to have this house.
我希望把这房♥子送给你
You and Tammy. I want you to be here.
你和塔米 我希望你们住在这裡
You mean, like, to-- to sell it, or--
你是说 卖掉 还是...
No, no.
不 不
Don't talk about that now.
先不说那些
I just want you to be here. I want you to be safe.
我想让你住在这裡 我想让你们有安全保障
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't tell Josh or Ali.
别告诉乔希或艾丽
That's a pretty color.
那个颜色可真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
It's called cherries on fire.
那叫"烈火樱桃"
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表