剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Dad?
爸
Hi, girls.
你们好啊 姑娘们
Mr. Pfefferman.
普弗曼先生
Mort.
莫特
Jesus.
天啊
You look awesome.
你看上去美呆了
Thank you, Tammy.
谢谢你 塔米
It's been a while.
我们好久没见了
Yes.
是啊
How's--how's mom and dad?
你♥爸♥妈还好吗
They're good. They're good, yeah.
他们挺好的 挺好的 真的
They--they still-in Phoenix.
他们还住在凤凰城
oh, it's a wonderful town, Phoenix.
凤凰城真是个完美的小城
Dad, what are you wearing?
爸 你这穿的是什麽啊
So I have something to tell you.
我有些话要告诉你
um, oh, okay. So do you guys--
好吧 所以你们...
You want me to leave? Yes, please.
你们需要我迴避下吗 是的
No, at least--
不 至少...
You can stay, that's fine. Please stay.
你可以留下 没关係 就待在这儿吧
oh, yeah, yeah. Sure.
好的 好的
So...
那个...
Yes, so...
好吧 那个...
So...
那个
When I was a kid...
我还是个孩子的时候
Ever since I was-I was five,
从我5岁的时候起
I--I felt that something was-- was not right.
我就觉得 有些不太对劲
And, uh, I couldn't tell anybody
我没办法告诉任何人
about my feminine side.
关于我女性的一面
It was a different time, you know.
当时的时代不同
Very different time.
与现在完全不同
And, uh, pretty girl...
你真漂亮
Uh, I just, um, I had to keep all--
我 我只能把这些...
all of those feelings to myself, and--
把这些感受都憋在心裡
Look, dad No, no, let me do this.
听著 爸 不 让我说完
Just please, god, let me do this.
求你了 天啊 让我说出来吧
People led secret lives.
很多人都过著秘密的生活
And people led... very lonely lives.
另外一些人 则过著很孤寂的生活
And, uh--
然后
Then, of course, the internet was invented--
然后 网络诞生了
The internet. Can't hate on that internet.
网络 网络让人恨不起来啊
It's magic.
那太神奇了
I'm sorry, I-I'm sorry, dad, I'm sorry.
不好意思 不好意思 爸
I'm just trying-can you just help me out here?
我只是想...你能给我清楚地解释一下吗
Are--are you saying that you're going to start
你的意思是 从今以后
dressing up like a lady all the time?
你都要打扮成女人的样子吗
No, honey, all my life--
不 亲爱的 我这一辈子
My whole life I've been dressing up like a man.
我这一辈子都刻意打扮成男人的样子
This is me.
这才是真正的我
Hey, professor. Hello.
教授你好 你好
Professor Pfefferman?
普弗曼教授
Is it too late?
现在是不是太晚了
Professor Pfefferman?
普弗曼教授
That was, uh-that was really--
那真是...真的是...
That was brave of her, you know?
她可真够勇敢的
It was, it's hard.
真的 那很不容易的
Come on, come on.
行了 别笑了
Her? Yeah.
"她" 是啊
Just, I mean, right?
我是说 很神奇吧
Oh, good, Len got the kids.
真好 伦去接孩子们了
oh, that's good. I'm still waiting to hear from Barb, actually.
那可真好 我还在等巴布的消息呢
Jesus. What?
天啊 怎麽了
Barb and your daughter are at my house.
巴布和你女儿现在在我家
Fuck.
操啊
God.
天啊
P to the I to the z-z-za.
批-批-萨-萨来啦
Come on. Gimme that shit, lemme see it.
快来吃吧 把那玩意儿给我 让我看看
Come and get it, chickies.
快来吃吧 小妞们
So, uh, I need to know,
我需要知道
What's going on with the sched?
之前定好的日程安排怎麽就不行了
You were able to move that thing around?
你可以稍微调整一下时间安排吗
No.
不能
Ryan is doing us a huge solid by even just, like,
莱恩肯腾出一小时时间 帮我们录音
carving out an hour to be in the studio with us.
已经算是帮了我们的大忙了
He's leaving for Bonnaroo tomorrow.
他明天就要去参加波纳罗音乐节了
I can't reschedule my thing.
我不能改动我的时间安排
kids, what is more important than recording with Ryan?
孩子们 有什麽事比跟莱恩一起录音更重要啊
What is going on with her? What's up?
她是怎麽了 出什麽事了
I think you should tell him.
我觉得你应该告诉他
Tell me what?
告诉我什麽
Okay, whatever, fine. Fuck you.
好吧 行吧 随便 操你丫的
You're making me tell you, but I'm scheduled to get an abortion.
是你非要逼我说的 我已经定好今天去堕胎了
17, 16, 15, 14, 13. Fuck, yeah.
17 16 15 14 13 操 好爽
9, 8, 7, 6, I can't, I can't.
9 8 7 6 我不行了 我不行了
We got to come up with a new name for our idea
我们得想出个新名字才行
Because sexercise.Com was taken.
因为"性爱健身网"这名字已经被人占了
Fuck you, Godaddy.
去你妈逼 域名注册
Assholes. Okay, aerobics.
狗娘养的 好吧 有氧运动
Ass-robics. Work out, work out.
"臀氧运动" 健身 健身
Work--twerk out. Twerkout.Com.
电臀健身 就叫"电臀健身网"吧
That's our thing. Twerkout.Com
就是这个了 电臀健身网
Do you know how to twerk?
你知道怎麽甩起电臀吗
You think I can't twerk?
你觉得我不会甩电臀吗
I want to see you twerk. Shit, they invented twerking.
我想看你甩电臀 该死 他们创造了电臀舞
Hey, Mike's home. Hello.
嘿 麦克回来了 你好
Hey, what's up?
嘿 你还好吗
You want one of these juices?
你想喝这种果汁吗
Yeah, yeah. you must be Stephanie.
好啊 好啊 你一定是斯蒂芬妮吧
So not Stephanie. Ali.
绝对不是斯蒂芬妮 我是艾丽
Even better.
那更好
I'm so much better than Stephanie.
我可比斯蒂芬妮要好多了
Let me tell you something. A lot of people do this.
我跟你说 很多人都这样
They'll squeeze out the juice.
他们会把果汁给挤出来
Hey, hi, guys.
嘿 你们好啊
Sorry, so late. No problem.
抱歉 我们太晚了 没事的
Hey, Barb. Sarah.
你好 巴布 莎拉
Heard a lot about you. Likewise.
我听说过很多关于你的事 我也是
Hey, hon, how are you doing?
嘿 亲爱的 你还好吗
Hey, how are you? I'm good, this is Tammy...
嘿 你好吗 我很好 这是塔米
Good to meet you.
很高兴见到你
The famous Tammy Cashman.
大名鼎鼎的塔米·卡希曼
Oh, my god, sure. Why didn't you take the covers off of this?
天啊 好吧 你怎麽不把罩子掀开啊
well, because we didn't know that this was happening.
因为我们之前并不知道会这样
I know, but it takes just a second.
我懂的 但只需要一会儿就好了啊
Tammy, cold beer for you.
塔米 我给你准备了冰啤
She doesn't drink. Water for me, just water.
她不喝酒的 给我水就好了
How was shopping? How did that go?
你们去购物了吗 进行得怎麽样
Pretty hellish, actually. I was going to take her
其实挺不爽的 我之前本打算带她
to find some tiles at Ann Sacks--
去安塞克斯店裡找些瓷砖的
Right, and then we had to go all the way to the other--
好吧 那我们就得一路开到...
and we didn't even end up getting them.
到最后却没有买
What's your name?
你叫什麽名字
My name's Grace. Hi, Grace. I'm Sarah.
我叫格蕾丝 嗨 格蕾丝 我叫莎拉
It's so nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Oh, my god. that's Gracie.
天啊 格蕾丝也在裡面呢
Hi, mommy. Hi, lovey.
嗨 妈咪 嗨 宝贝
Hi, mommy. Hi, honeybun.
嗨 妈咪 嗨 小可爱
That's Ella, Zack, and Colby?
那是艾拉 扎克 以及... 克比吗
So, Sarah, I was telling Barb about Kenny's place on Oahu.
莎拉 我刚在跟巴布说肯尼在瓦胡岛上的房♥子呢
Hey, babe. Yeah?
嘿 亲爱的 怎麽了
I'm having trouble pulling up the family calendar.
我排不出我们的家庭度假时间表了
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表