剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Hi, sweetie. Hi.
嗨 宝贝 嗨
She's a little under it.
她还处于嗑药后的状态
We need some food in her. Come on, hon.
我们得喂饱她 走吧 宝贝
I have to ask you some questions
我得问你一些问题
That might not be very pleasant.
可能会令你感觉有点不舒服
Okay.
好吧
Did my parents know that we were--what we were doing?
当年我父母知道我们之间 发生的事吗
Of course they knew.
他们当然知道了
Okay. everybody knew.
好吧 所有人都知道
They didn't fire you?
他们竟然没有炒了你
No. You were there.
没有 你也亲身经历了啊
So they were cool with what we were doing?
所以他们竟然完全接受了我们之间的事吗
Your parents are strange people, honey.
你的父母是很古怪的人 亲爱的
You know that. Yeah.
你是知道这一点的 是啊
They never tried to stop it?
他们从来没试图阻止那事吗
They talk to you about it?
他们跟你谈过这事吗
Did they discuss it with you?
他们找你长谈过吗
Why are you asking me these questions?
你为什麽要问我这些问题啊
I have a right to know the answers to these questions.
我有权知道这些问题的答案
You don't get to talk to me that way.
你不能这麽跟我说话
I can't ask you questions?
我不能问你问题吗
Can you not tell me? Please?
你就不能告诉我吗 求你了
Josh, we were in love, right?
乔希 我们当时相爱了 不是吗
We were in love.
我们当时相爱了
You--you just can't come in and just ask me questions like this,
你不能突然就跑来 问我这种问题
As if I'm a total stranger,
就像我是个彻底的陌生人一样
Like you don't even Ok, ok.
就好像你根本... 好吧 好吧
It's Okay. It's Okay.
没事了 没事了
You always make things so much more complicated
你总是喜欢把事情变得很複杂
Than they have to be.
其实根本不必如此的
I'll see you, Okay?
下次再见 好吗
That guy that you said would fix the air conditioner
你之前说会来帮我修空调的傢伙
never came by.
一直都没来
Okay, Rita, I'll um-- I'll call him again.
好吧 丽塔 我会再打电话催他的
You know, I am, uh,
其实 我...
Having reservations about that new apartment,
我对新公♥寓♥略微有一点不满
Because the laundry is coin-operated,
因为那个洗衣机是投币式的
And I'm just becoming this hoarder of loose change.
我现在随时都准备储存硬币
Dad, you shouldn't be doing your own laundry.
爸 你不该自己洗衣服的
I'll send Sylvia over. She can do it for you.
我可以让希尔维娅过去帮你洗
How would you ladies like to be among the first people in l.A.
不知道各位女士想不想成为洛杉矶首批
To sample the new plant-based skin care line by Canticle?
试用颂歌♥牌植物精华护肤霜的用户呢
No!
不要
This stuff is liquefied miracles.
简直就是护肤神水
No, no, I have to eat. we're going to brunch.
不 我要吃东西 我们赶著去吃早午餐
We'll do it. At patio on the green?
我们愿意试用 在楼上的天台餐厅吗
Yeah. Hon, there's at least an hour wait over there.
是的 亲爱的 你们至少得等一小时呢
No, I can't do an hour wait. just a minute.
不行 我等不了一小时 就稍等一下
Well, we're right over here.
我们的柜檯在这边
Best to wait out the brunch rush with us.
等待早午餐的时间 不如让我们陪您度过
Okay. Are you thirsty?
好啊 你们渴吗
We have cucumber water. She wants to do it. Come on.
我们有黄瓜水 她想试试 来吧
It's mint too.
裡面还有薄荷
Just so you know, like,
我想先告诉你一声
now that you're gonna spend time in this world, do you--
现在你要以这种身份去面对这个世界
you need to know that the makeover is free,
你得知道 他们帮你做的形象改造是免费的
but they expect you to buy everything that they use,
但他们会指望你购买 他们所用到的每一款产品
and each thing is, like, 100 bucks a thing.
每样产品 大约都要100美金吧
I want one. I do want one.
我想试试 我也想试试
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
This is good.
这个很好喝
This is excellent. isn't it good?
这个超级好喝 很美味不是吗
Do you mean to tell me that you've gone through your entire life
你是想告诉我 你这一辈子
without knowing where your t-zone is?
都不知道你的面部T区是在哪裡吗
Yes.
是的
You poor, deprived soul. What are you putting on?
你个可怜的傢伙 你这是在给我涂抹什麽
This is a final...
这是最后的...
Okay. Open.
好了 睁开眼睛吧
Oh, my god.
天啊
I know. Dewy-ass cheekbones.
我懂的 凝露般的颧骨
It's like so dewy.
真的好水嫩啊
It looks amazing. Als, look at my eyes.
看上去美呆了 艾尔 看我的眼睛啊
It's called dewy.
那叫水嫩
I see them. Okay, how's that?
我看到了 好了 你感觉怎麽样
Just more of that stuff,
再抹点那个东西吧
the powder and the foundation.
粉和打底霜
How much is that foundation?
那个打底霜要多少钱
The foundation is $150. Can I have more of that?
打底霜要150美金 能再给我抹点吗
You sure you don't want to do some color?
你确定你不想上点色吗
No, no color, I just-- I--like this--what's that?
不 不要上色 我喜欢这个 那是什麽
This--this is just the new powder--
这是一款新的散粉
Yeah, this too. You want the powder.
好的 再抹点这个 你想涂些散粉
Yeah. Are you sure I can't do the eyebrows?
是的 你确定不需要我帮你画眉吗
I'm positive.
我很确定
'cause I just No! Please. Thank you.
因为我觉得... 不 不用 谢谢
How many of those are you gonna take?
你到底要自♥拍♥多少张才算够啊
Tammy's coming over tonight,
塔米今晚要过来
And I just want her to see how hot I look.
我想让她看到我性感的一面
You lesbians are weird.
你们这些拉拉可真古怪
The puffiness looks much better, darling.
面部的肿胀状况改善得好多了 亲爱的
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, the peptides in that serum don't mess around.
是啊 这个精华素裡的抗皱多■不会对人体有害
Didn't realize I was puffy.
我之前都不知道我显得有些肿胀呢
Well, I should purchase the serum, don't you think?
我该买一瓶这种精华素 你觉得呢
Yeah, fabulous. One ounce or two?
是啊 太好了 要一盎司还是两盎司
One. She'll take one ounce.
一 她要一盎司就行了
Oh, yeah, one ounce.
对 一盎司
I'd be remiss if I also didn't recommend the toner,
我要是不推荐一下这款柔肤水 那真是太罪过了
Otherwise the serum won't have anything to hold on to.
不然的话 精华素也难以发挥作用
All right, I should buy a great many of these products.
好啊 那我就买很多这类产品吧
I, too, would like to buy a great many of these products.
我也想买很多这类产品
All right, who's in for blueberry pancakes?
好了 谁想吃蓝莓烤饼了
oh, man. oh, thank god.
天啊 谢天谢地
Oh, but, guys, I have to pee.
不过 我得先撒个尿
Oh, me too.
我也是
Oh, me too. They were really pushing that cucumber water.
我也是 他们非要让我们喝那麽多黄瓜水
Is it down here? Yeah, this is the ladies'.
是在这裡吗 是的 这裡是女厕
Okay, I think I'm--
好吧 我觉得我...
No, no, no, come on, it's Okay.
不 没事的 快来吧
I don't really have to go that bad, so...
我其实并没有那麽尿急 所以...
I do.
我很尿急
All right, dad, if you have to go in front of me, that's fine,
好吧 爸 如果你想在我前面上也可以
'cause I don't have to go.
因为我不是太想尿
No, Ali has to go. Did she just say dad?
不 让艾丽先吧 她刚刚是叫爸吗
Is that a man?
那是个男人吗
Hey, mom. what?
那个 妈... 怎麽了
Do you see that person over there with the gray hair?
你看到那边那个灰头髮的人了吗
I think it's a guy.
我觉得他是个男人
She just called him dad.
那女的刚刚叫他"爸"
Excuse me, are you a man?
不好意思 你是个男人吗
'cause this is the ladies' restroom.
这裡可是女厕
We're aware what it is. Thank you.
我们知道这是什麽地方 谢你了
sir Thank you. We're good.
先生 谢你了 我们不用你管
Sir, can you hear me?
先生 你能听到我说话吗
Because this is the ladies' restroom,
因为这是女厕
And clearly that is a man.
很显然他是个男人
This is my father, and he's a woman.
这是我父亲 他是个女人
And he has every right to be in this bathroom.
他完全有权进这个厕所
No, he does not. And you know what?
不 他没有 你知道吗
I'm calling security because there are young women in here
我要叫保安了 这裡是有未成年少女的
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表