剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
I got your apb.
我收到你的全境通告了
Individual in question was last spotted
有人看到一个陌生人
at the 7-eleven down the street
出现在街尾的711便利店
hanging around the soda machines,
他在饮料贩卖机附近转悠
making what the kids call a suicide.
在做孩子们所谓的"自杀"饮料
Suicide?
自杀
Oh, yeah, it's just a--
没错 那是一种
It's just a drink with, like, a bunch of flavors in it.
一种混合了各种味道的软饮料
You got coke, uh, sprite, orange,
有可乐 雪碧 橙汁
diet with the vanilla.
还有香草味的无糖可乐
Um, Mr. Pibb if you're real lucky.
你要是运气好的话还会有"皮普先生饮料"
And where is the 7-eleven?
那家711便利店在哪裡
It's down at the marina. The marina?
在小船坞附近 小船坞
There's a lot of water down at the marina.
小船坞附近有好多水
Are you sure it was Ed?
你确定看到的是埃德
Ed Paskowitz that you saw?
你看到的是埃德·帕斯科瓦茨
Afraid so, ma'am.
我觉得是的 小姐
All right. Okay.
好的 好吧
Let's go get him. Thank you, Tiffany.
我们去找他了 谢谢 蒂凡妮
All right, good luck. My man. Good luck.
好的 祝好运 好伙计 好运
And so she told me if I didn't like it,
她告诉我 如果我不喜欢
I could leave, so I did.
我可以走 然后我就走了
I know you want to blame scientology,
我知道你想怪罪"精神信仰疗法"
But you and I both know
但你我都很清楚
Quinn's always been a little bit quinn's way or the highway.
奎恩一直有点 我行我素或是脱离现实
Oh, my god. You know what we could do?
天啊 你知道我们能做什麽吗
What? She could be our summer girl.
做什麽 她可以做我们的夏日保姆
What's a summer girl?
什麽是夏日保姆
Oh, it's like, um--
就好像是
It's like a cooler-than-average babysitter.
就是比普通的保姆要酷一点的身份
Like, you just take 'em to the movies and stuff.
就好像 你只需要带他们去看电影之类的
We had one when we were your age.
我们在你这个年纪时 就有这样一个保姆
Rita.
叫丽塔
Do you like kids?
你喜欢小孩吗
Um, I do.
我喜欢
When I don't feel like they're judging me.
前提是我不会觉得他们在评判我
This could be really good.
这样可能真的会很完美
We wouldn't have to send the kids to camp.
我们就不需要把孩子们送到夏令营去了
Did you already register at Tumbleweed?
你在夏令营网站上注册过了吗
Um, well, I wrote the check.
我支票都填了
I don't know if I mailed it yet. Oh, my god.
但是我不知道寄出去了没有 我的天啊
This is gonna be perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect.
一定会很完美的 完美 完美 完美
Perfect, perfect. Perfect.
完美 完美 完美
There's an extra playground over here
这裡有个额外的游乐场
And, uh, also a little fence that leads to a bunch
那裡有个篱笆通往
of wilderness up there. Amazing.
荒野之中 真棒
Amazing. I mean, it's incredible.
真赞 我觉得很不可思议
Hi, kids. What's up?
孩子们 你们怎麽样
Hi, Uncle Joshy. Hi, Uncle Joshy.
你好 乔希舅舅 你好 乔希舅舅
Uh, who are you?
你是谁
I'm the summer girl.
我是夏日保姆
Summer girl?
夏日保姆
I'm here for, like, a minute.
我会在这裡待 一小会儿
A week, summer, whatever.
一周 一个暑假 随便吧
You're staying here? Like, sleeping here?
你要留在这裡吗 睡在这裡
Yes. I'm Tammy's ex-stepdaughter.
是的 我是塔米的前继女
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Josh. This is my house. I lived here.
我是乔希 这是我家 我曾住在这裡
I grew up here, at least. This is Kristin.
我是在这里长大的 这是克里斯汀
She's from Sotheby's.
她在苏富比拍卖行工作
Hi, Kristin from sotheby's.
你好 苏富比的克里斯汀
So if you're Sarah's brother... Yeah.
如果你是莎拉的弟弟 没错
That means you could be my uncle one day.
那你有一天也会成为我的舅舅
Wouldn't that be fun?
那肯定很有意思吧
Um, I have to think about that.
我需要想一想
Hey, uncle.
你好啊 舅舅
You want to, uh, show me the interior?
你愿意带我进去裡面参观一下吗
Sure, okay.
当然好
I'll catch up with you later.
我晚点再找你聊
Namaste. Hey, girl, hey.
合十问好 你好啊 姑娘
Oh, I can't hear you. Namaste.
我听不到你们的声音 合十问好
Hey, girl, hey! Okay.
你好啊 姑娘 好的
Everyone take a plank position.
每个人做一个平板支撑的姿势
Good, plank position.
好的 平板支撑的姿势
That's right. Gonna have some fun now.
对了 现在来点有意思的
Okay, no injuries today.
我不希望今天有人受伤
I'm sorry, I took some medication this morning,
抱歉 我今天早上吃了点药
and I'm feeling kind of floaty.
我现在感觉有点轻飘飘的
Okay, no problem. Put your head down.
没问题 低下头
We're gonna hang out in child's pose for now.
我们现在要做孩子姿势
Head down, bottom up.
低头 抬屁♥股♥
Good girl.
做得好
Just continue to practice at home
继续在家练习
and build on that core strength.
然后慢慢开始力量训练
That's key.
那是关键
Since I've been on that premarin,
自从我开始服用结合雌激素
I've had a totally different... reaction in my body.
我的身体 就有了一种完全不同的反应
It's magical stuff.
那是很神奇的东西
She took her first pill about two hours ago.
她两小时前才吃了她人生中的第一颗药
You're having a placebo effect, Maura.
你现在正在经历安慰剂效应 莫娜
What's this? Take one.
你拿的是什麽 拿一份吧
Trans' got talent coming up again.
"跨性别者达人秀"又要开始了
Yes, well, you know, we made so much money last year
是啊 我们去年因此赚了好多钱
that we were able to buy a brand-new Mr. Coffee.
都可以换个新的咖啡机了
What is trans' got talent? That sounds beautiful.
什麽是跨性别者达人秀 听上去很有趣
Well, girl, if you got talent,
姑娘 如果你有才艺
now's the time to let it shine.
现在是时候展现出来了
Talent defined broadly, of course--
才艺的概念是很广泛的 当然了
I might have some talent.
我或许有一些才艺
You never know.
真让人意外
Marvelous. Absolutely stunning.
太棒了 真的很赞
Yeah, needs a little updating, but pretty great.
是啊 需要一些小装修 但是总体很棒
What? Updating? What are you talking about?
什麽 装修 你在说什麽
This is a Buff and Hensman.
这是巴夫&汉斯曼建筑公♥司♥的作品
Okay, Josh, you know what? Why don't you--
好吧 乔希 你何不...
Why don't you educate me, 'cause clearly--
你何不好好教导一下我呢 因为显然...
She's a designer, okay?
她是个设计师 好吗
She's executed million-dollar properties
她在奥兰多和拉斯维加斯
in Orlando and Vegas, Josh.
设计过很多豪♥宅♥ 乔希
Yeah, whoop-de-fucking-do.
是啊 当然了
Too bad preservationists are jizzing themselves--
真遗憾 那些古旧建筑保护主义者拼了命地
Excuse me, Kristin--for a house exactly in this condition.
想保留住这样的老房♥子 对吧 克里斯汀
Yeah, from a value standpoint, I tend to agree.
是啊 从价值角度看 我同意
Thank you. Really?
谢谢 是吗
Yeah, I'm from Sotheby's. Oh, you know what?
没错 我在苏富比拍卖行工作 不如这样吧
Why don't you take-- I'm sorry, Kristin?
你带克里斯汀 是叫这个名字吧
into the kitchen, honey, and show her some of your ideas?
去厨房♥参观下 跟她说说你的想法
Sure, come on. Let's go. Tam,
好啊 走吧 塔姆
promise me you're not
向我保证你不会
gonna touch the house without talking to me first.
瞒著我就偷偷改造这栋房♥子
Sure, bro. Promise.
好的 兄弟 我保证
Shake on it?
握手为准
Not your bro.
我不是你兄弟
Don't call me Tam.
你也不要叫我塔姆
You're gonna let her come in here
你打算让她住进来
and fucking wreck the place?
倒腾这个房♥子吗
She's got great ideas.
她有些很棒的想法
What, you're just gonna bring
怎麽 你要带你的
your little real estate agent in here
小地产经纪人来这裡
and try to sell the place right out from under us?
在我们眼皮子底下卖掉这个房♥子
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表