剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Why? Tax purposes.
为什麽 为了避税
You know, it's just... Anyways, don't worry about it.
就是...算了 别操心这事吧
Hi. Oh, oh, what is this?
嗨 这是什麽啊
Shotgun willy's.
威利牌熟食
Oh, my god, I just got a boner in my tummy.
天啊 我的胃部真是慾望勃发
This one is pretty sure dad has cancer.
这傢伙很确定爸爸患了癌症
What? No.
什麽 没有啦
Seriously? Seriously.
真的吗 真的
I thought maybe we were here to
我觉得他叫我们来
hear about his engagement to Marcy.
或许是要宣布跟玛茜订婚的事
Dad's not getting engaged. He's too much of a pussy hound.
爸爸才不会订婚呢 他不停地追求各种女人
Really, he's a Marcy hound.
他是不停地追求各种玛茜吧
Haven't, like, the last six been named Marcy?
他前6个女人都叫玛茜吧
Two. Two Marcys. Goldberg and Kaplan.
是两个 两个玛茜 戈登伯格和卡普兰
Goldberg and Kaplan.
戈登伯格和卡普兰
Marcy fitzel-finer-hein-stein.
玛茜·菲茨·菲纳·海因斯坦
Rubenstein or...
罗本斯坦还是...
What was that one? Ra-rabishnowitz-schitz-lips?
那个姓什麽来著 罗比希茨-利普茨
Raradinkle? Kristallnacht?
罗丁科 克里斯特纳克
Radink... Belsinberger? Kristallnacht.
罗丁科 巴尔辛伯格 克里斯特纳克
Hu-humperdinck?
哈普丁克
Seriously, you really think It's cancer?
说真的 你真觉得是患了癌症吗
Does shotgun willy's do the coleslaw with the peanuts, by the way?
威利牌卷心菜沙拉裡会放花生吗
Yes. Fuck.
是的 操
Who puts peanuts in coleslaw? My darlings.
谁会在卷心菜沙拉裡放花生啊 宝贝们
My beautiful, beautiful darlings.
我美丽的宝贝们
Hi, dad. Hi, gorgeous.
你好 老爸 你好 宝贝女儿
Hi. You're skinny.
你好 你可真清瘦
Jesus, Tammy motherfucking Cashman?
天啊 塔米·卡希曼吗
God, does Len know the kids are at the same school?
天啊 伦知道孩子们在同一所学校上学吗
Why would Len care?
伦为什麽要在意这个
Maybe 'cause you guys spent your entire
或许是因为你们大学期间
college years lezzing it up together?
一直是拉拉情侣吧
Please, who doesn't experiment in college?
得了吧 谁上大学时不体验一下新鲜事啊
Are you kidding? That's not experimenting.
你在开玩笑吗 那可不止是体验了
You guys were talking about adopting a kid together.
你们当年都开始谈论领养孩子的事了
Okay, that did not happen.
好吧 但那并没有真的发生啊
Oh, my god, I distinctly remember you calling
天啊 我清楚地记得你当时打电话说
and saying you were gonna have two Mexican boys.
你们打算领养两个墨西哥男孩
Salvadoran. Wait, they're...
是萨尔瓦多国 等等 他们...
Ali, get over here, you little hooker.
艾丽 过来 你个小婊♥子♥
You always do such a good job getting the food, honey.
你总是很会买食物 宝贝
Oh, thanks. You can put it on my tombstone.
谢了 到时候就在我的墓碑上写这句吧
"She always knew how much to order."
"她总是知道该点多少食物"
How many are we? Is... Is Marcy coming?
我们会有多少人 玛茜会来吗
Oh, no, no, no. Marcy and I broke up.
不不 不会 玛茜和我分手了
I'm fine. I'm better, actually.
我没事 其实我现在更加好了
Okay, here it is. Here it is. Oh, my god.
瞧啊 这张 这张 天啊
Look at that face. Oh, god.
瞧瞧这张脸 天啊
Look at that.
瞧瞧啊
They would never let me sign a guy like this right now.
他们现在绝对不会允许我签下这样的一位歌♥手的
Look at that schnoz.
瞧瞧这大鼻子
You could not get that nose on TV today
现在这年头 这麽大的鼻子可上不了电视
In a million years.
永远不可能
I loved him so much. You... You married him.
我当年好爱他啊 你 你都嫁给他了
I did when I was four years old.
我4岁时嫁给他的
We had a ceremony.
我们举办了一场婚礼
*- I'll never be happy again. - * operator*
我再也无法幸福了 *接线员
**Would you help me place this call?*
*你能帮我转接这通电话吗
**See the number on the matchbook is old and faded*
火柴盒上的号码都已老旧褪色
**Livin' in L. A.*
生活在洛杉矶
Wonderful job.
真棒
These are really amazing. Wonderful job.
那个真的超好吃 好样的
Ali, you didn't have one of these.
艾丽 你没吃这个
Are you kidding? Sarah, I'm gluten-free.
你在开玩笑吗 莎拉 我是不吃谷蛋白的
You're having problems with gluten?
你不吃谷蛋白吗
Yeah, she is. I'm glutenfree.
是啊 没错 我是不吃谷蛋白的
She's having a lot of problems with gluten, with...
她对谷蛋白很有意见...
Also with restless legs. It's restless legs syndrome.
对不宁腿也是 那叫不宁腿综合症
Also, epsteinbarr... Mercury poisoning.
以及人类疱疹病毒第四型 汞中毒
Chronic fatigue. Fibromyalgia.
慢性疲劳 纤维肌痛
Lyme disease. She had lyme disease.
以及莱姆病 她还患有莱姆病
No, seriously. It was documented.
不 说真的 那可是有档可查的
Four people in los angeles have ever had lyme disease...
有史以来洛杉矶只有4个人患有莱姆病
Excuse me, there was a bull's-eye in my armpit.
不好意思 我的腋窝那裡有个肿块呢
And Ali is one of 'em.
其中一个就是艾丽
Dad, you have sauce right here.
爸 你这裡沾上了一点酱汁
Oh, my god. Leave him alone.
天啊 别管他
He's mid-meal, okay? This is the golden rule.
他很支持节约粮食计划 那是黄金法则
Let him be as messy as he wants.
他吃的到处都是也没关係
We'll hose him down at the end.
我们等他吃完了再帮他衝一衝
No, you clean up as you go along.
不 要边吃边擦掉
You guys really didn't ever teach us how to eat.
你们都没教过我们餐桌规矩
You realize that, right?
你们是知道这一点的 对吧
Because we come from shtetl people.
因为我们是犹太小镇的人
Your grandma Rose actually ate lettuce with her bare hands.
你们的罗丝奶奶甚至是用手吃生菜的
Dear god. Josh, seriously? Oh, my...
天啊 乔希 不是吧你 天啊
Do something about yourself.
好好把脸上擦乾淨吧
Actually, on principle, I will not.
事实上 我才不要呢
I'm eating barbecue, and it's on my face.
我在吃烧烤 沾到了我的脸上
You have flesh coming off your moustache.
你的大鬍子裡都在往外掉肉渣
I'm not perfect like you. Miss cleanliness USA...
我没你那麽完美 "全美最乾淨"小姐
Oh, you know what, it's really not that hard. You wipe.
其实 真的没那麽难的 擦一下就好了
Why don't you clean up the barbecue sauce inside of your vagina?
你不如先把你阴道裡的"酱汁"清洗乾淨吧
Hey, guys. Sorry.
嘿 孩子们 抱歉
Listen, I have... I'm...
听著 我...
I need to talk to you about something.
我得跟你们说一件事
There's a big change going on in...
现在正发生著巨大的改变
Oh, god.
天啊
I love you, kids. I love you, kids.
我爱你们 孩子们 我爱你们
I love you, kids.
我爱你们 孩子们
I love you, kids. I love you, kids.
我爱你们 孩子们 我爱你们
It is cancer, oh, my god.
就是癌症吧 天啊
Dad, are you dying? Just tell us if you're dying.
爸 你是要死了吗 告诉我们你是要死了
I knew it was cancer. Daddy, are you dying?
我就知道是癌症 爸 你是要死了吗
I don't think he has cancer.
我觉得他不是患了癌症
Just tell us if you're dying. Dad, you look good.
快告诉我们你是不是要死了 爸 你看著很好啊
He looks good. Thank you.
他看著气色很好啊 谢谢
Well, it doesn't matter how he looks.
他的气色那都不是决定性的
Remember Jill Goldberg?
记得吉尔·戈德伯格吗
She had a melanoma for three years.
她患了黑素瘤3年了
They didn't... They couldn't see it.
他们...他们都看不出来
Then boom, she's dead.
然后突然间她就一命呜呼了
Jill goldberg is dead? Yeah.
吉尔·戈德伯格死了吗 是啊
No, and if dad had cancer,
不是 如果爸爸是患了癌症
he'd have the kind where he looked good.
他就会有那种表面看上去不错的神色
But the one where all your friends died of it...
你那些朋友都是患什麽癌死的来著
prostate. Prostate cancer.
前列腺 前列腺癌
That's the one that you would probably get.
你可能也会得这种癌
Nothing to be joked about.
不能拿这种事开玩笑
Then that's beside the point. How many of your friends...
那简直离题太远 你有多少朋友...
God! Stop it!
天啊 都别说了
God, I don't have cancer!
老天 我并没有患癌症
You kids want me to have cancer?
你们是想让我患癌症吗
All right.
好了
So...
那个
I'm selling the house.
我打算把这房♥子卖了
I'm done with the house.
我不想再要这房♥子了
I'll take it. No, you won't.
我要了吧 不 不行
You're not gonna move to the west side.
你不能搬到西区
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表