剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
They said they weren't in love anymore.
他们说他们不再相爱了
Well, I went to Target,
我有一次去塔吉特百货
And I-I just... I took her out, you know what I mean?
我以女装出去的 你们明白我的意思吗
And I got into, you know, the checkout line,
我排队等候收银
And the girl at the cash register said,
收银机后面的那个女孩说
"Well, I need to see some I. D.
"我得看一下你的证件
With that credit card of yours."
以确保这真的是你的信♥用♥卡♥"
And, um, well, you know what that's like, right?
你们明白那是种什麽情形吧
And I just knew.
我早料到了
I said, "This is gonna not be good.
我说 "这肯定不是好事
This is gonna get ugly."
接下来肯定要出丑了"
And so she just kept looking at me.
所以她不断地看著我
And then she said,
然后她说
Like that, you know?
就像那样
And she rung up the, um...
然后她开始收银
Batteries or something.
当时我买的是电池什麽的
Well, that was a... No, that was a big victory.
那是个...不 那是场伟大的胜利
And I didn't... I was saying,
我没有...我默默说著
"Do not cry In front of this woman.
"别在这个女人面前哭泣
Do not cry In front of this woman."
别在这个女人面前哭泣"
Thank you for sharing, Maura.
谢谢你分享你的经历 莫娜
Thanks for being vulnerable with us.
谢谢你在我们面前真情流露
One more thing.
我还想说件事
I made a commitment here Last week
我上周在这裡时做出了一个承诺
that I was gonna come out To my kids,
说我要对我的孩子们坦白我的秘密
And I didn't do it.
但我却没做到
Because it just wasn't time, You know?
因为那个时机不对
But I will, and it will be soon.
但我一定会说的 很快就说
I promise you. I promise you.
我保证 我保证
I promise you.
我向大家保证
They are so selfish.
他们都太自私了
I don't know how it is I raised three people
我不知道我怎麽会养出3个
who cannot see beyond themselves.
一切都以自我为中心的孩子
Do you remember,
你还记得
um, my parents' house?
我父母的房♥子吗
Do I remember?
你问我还记不记得
Don't you remember, you took me up there for the,
你难道不记得 你曾带我去那裡
like, world's most awkward Thanksgiving
参加了这世上最尴尬的感恩节
about a week before they announced their divorce?
大约一周后 他们就宣布离婚了
That was... that was... Hellish.
那真是 真是... 太可怕了
A particularly bad Thanksgiving.
一个格外糟糕的感恩节
So anyway, my dad's thinking of moving or renovating.
话说 我爸正考虑搬家或是重新装潢
You know what I would like? What?
你觉得我想要什麽吗 什麽
Your eye.
你的慧眼
Do you want to check it out with me?
你愿意跟我过去看看吗
Yeah, sure.
好啊 当然
Isn't that your whole, like, thang, your skill set?
那难道不就是 你的"工具箱"吗
Yeah, I'd say that's... yeah, that's... it's my skill set.
是啊 我觉得 眼睛的确可以算是我的工具箱吧
Now?
现在行吗
Now.
就现在
So tell me what you want.
告诉我你有什麽目标
Uh, I just want to change my body, you know?
我就是想改变一下我的身体
What do you want to do to it?
你想把你的身体变成什麽样
You know, I just want those, like, those, like,
我就是 希望拥有那种
nice sculpted arms, and then,
肌肉壮硕的手臂 以及
like, a nice little waist, and then the big ass,
小蛮腰 大屁♥股♥
like, the little waist, big ass. You know?
小蛮腰 大屁♥股♥ 你明白吗
Just to feel sort of rooted, you know?
就像一棵挺拔的树 屹立不倒
Like a tree trunk...
就像是结实的树干
Not like I'm just gonna sort of fall over.
而不是随随便便就会倒下那种
Well, let's start with this. What do you eat?
那我们先来谈谈 你都吃些什麽
Uh, food mostly,
就食物啊
but then sometimes I eat too much of the food,
但有时候我会吃得过多
and then I sort of hate that.
然后我又开始憎恶那样
And then I get into this deprivation thing,
然后 我会进行节食什麽的
and that's just... Deprivation.
那真是...节食
No, I like to think of it more as discipline.
不 我信奉的是纪律
I could use some discipline.
纪律对我是有好处的
Motherfucker. This is... this is spectacular.
我♥操♥啊 这房♥子真是太赞了
Right? Yeah.
对吧 是啊
We just have to go around the back to get in.
我们只能绕到后面才能进去
He leaves the slider open.
他习惯把滑门开著
Since 1976. What, 63?
始建于1976年 怎麽 63年吗
My dad's bedroom.
我爸的卧室
The bones on this baby.
房♥屋的骨架
Nobody's, uh... nobody's touched it, huh?
没人碰过 是吗
Clearly.
显然嘛
You think it's...
你觉得...
it's worth so much that we should just sell it now?
现在是不是特别值钱 我们该把房♥子卖掉啊
I mean, I wouldn't... I wouldn't give this thing up
依我看 我是舍不得把这房♥子卖出去的
unless... unless somebody needs the money.
除非有人急需用钱
How's old Mort sitting for dough?
老莫特有什麽想法
Actually, he's talking about giving the house to me and Len.
实际上 他说要把这房♥子送给我和伦呢
And Len wants it?
伦想要这房♥子吗
Oh, God, he'd jump all over it.
天啊 他想的很呢
He's always complaining about the East Side.
他老是抱怨东区这不好那不好
Calls it the ghetto.
称那裡是"犹太贫民窟"
The "Guh-hett-o."
"犹太贫民窟"
I don't know if I'm ready to give up my Saturday mornings.
我觉得我还没准备好放弃每个周六早晨的时光
Farmers' market and the pupusa lady.
那个农贸市场 卖普铺萨烤饼的妇人
It's the pupusa lady you're gonna miss, huh?
你会怀念那个卖普铺萨烤饼的妇人是吗
Yeah.
是啊
I... I really like her pupusas.
我 我真的很喜欢她的"普逼萨"
What'd you say?
你刚说什麽
What? I love her pupusas.
什麽 我喜欢她的"普逼萨"
Okay. What?
好吧 怎麽
You just... you know,
你...就是
when you say that you just make it...
你说出来的时候 就显得
kind of sound... kind of dirty.
有点 下流
What?
怎麽了
What?
什麽怎麽了
What? What?
怎麽了 什麽怎麽了
What?
怎麽了啊
I love you.
我爱你
You're such a loser.
你真是个没用的东西
Do not say that.
别说那句话
Actually, I have a song I want you guys to cover.
实际上 我写了首歌♥希望你们来唱
That's what you're thinking about right now?
你现在竟然是在想著歌♥的事吗
That's all I got.
我只有这麽大劲儿了
That's all you got.
你只有这麽大劲儿了是吗
Yeah, that's all I got.
是啊 我只有这麽大劲儿了
Are you sure that's all you got for me?
你确定你面对我也只有这种表现了吗
Yeah, that's all I got.
是啊 我只能做到这样了
Move that big ass.
大屁♥股♥动起来
Ten more.
再来10个
Dad?
爸
Hi, girls.
嗨 姑娘们
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表