剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
oh, why? do you have your period?
为什麽 你们的月经来了吗
You kill me.
你杀了我算了
I kill myself.
我杀了我自己
I might if I have to play any more mahjong.
如果再让我打麻将 我真会自杀的
I lost Jackie to another game.
杰姬又去打麻将了
Come join us.
来跟我们一起吧
May i? Yeah.
可以吗 当然
Is that all right?
那样没问题吗
I could never get shelly to come here.
我永远没办法说服雪莉来这裡
She just wants to go to diet camp.
她只想去减肥训练营
oh, god.
天啊
Claire would...
克莱尔...
Check me in the loony bin.
会把我关进疯人院的
Our wives are not like you.
我们的妻子跟你不一样
oh, they're not like me?
他们跟我不一样吗
No. no one is like you.
是啊 没人会像你这样
We admire you.
我们崇拜你
No, believe me, I was not always like this, definitely not.
不 相信我 我并非一直都是这样的
Did you know that person-- that everybody was talking about
你认识大家口中都在谈论的那个人吗
Who's been, I don't know, Banned
就是被禁止入营的那个
because of hormones or something?
因为她偷偷打雌激素什麽的
Yeah, Ramona.
是的 罗莫娜
I miss Ramona. what a hoot.
我想念罗莫娜了 真是个有趣的人
Okay, do you want to hear your horoscope?
好吧 你想听听你的星座运势吗
What sign are you?
你是什麽星座的
You are a... Gemini.
你是... 双子座的
Knew it. Your love life
我就知道 你的爱情生活
takes a destined turn this year, gemini.
今年发生了注定的大转弯 小双子
Pleasure and romance become the essentials.
快乐和浪漫成了必需的
well, whoever wrote that is obviously very single.
写出这种话的人肯定是长期单身
I want that one.
我倒是想要这样呢
so off Ramona went,
罗莫娜走后
never to be heard from again, huh?
就从此杳无音信了是吗
This makes me so sad.
让我觉得好伤感
well, that's not what this place is for.
这地方是不欢迎她那种人的
What is this place for?
那这地方是干什麽用的
This place is for expressing your femininity.
这地方是用来尽情释放你的女性气质的
Transvestites are not transsexuals.
异装癖人士可不是变性人
Never the twain shall meet.
二者是没有交集的
They should be in a different place.
他们应该去个别的地方
I don't agree.
我不同意
We agree to disagree.
我们可以求同存异
You made her sad.
你让她悲伤了
It does make me sad. doesn't it make you sad?
确实让我很悲伤 难道你不悲伤吗
Come to think of it, I am a little bit sad.
仔细想想 我确实有点悲伤
And you know...
并且...
Do you know what's really good for sadness?
你知道什麽可以缓解悲伤吗
Do you know? I think alcohol.
你知道吗 我觉得酒可以疗伤
well, the pool bar is closed.
泳池吧檯已经关了啊
Wait a minute.
等一下
I believe we have some alkyhol in our cabeen.
我觉得我们屋裡好像有一些酒
But the pageant is in an hour.
但一小时后就要进行花车游行了啊
well, let's just sit here for an hour
我们就在这裡坐一小时
And just stare into space.
仰望著天空
An hour? we have time for two drinks.
一小时 我们都可以喝两杯了
Three drinks. No, three drinks.
3杯 好吧 3杯
Four drinks. Four drinks.
4杯 4杯
Happy hour shall now commene.
欢乐时光马上要开始啦
Can you tell me something?
你可以告诉我一件事吗
How'd you get out of the bat mitzvah?
你是怎麽逃脱成人礼的
I didn't think I could memorize it all,
我觉得我也不会记住的
So I said that I didn't believe in god,
所以我就说我不信仰上帝
And they canceled it.
然后他们就取消了
Are you kidding me? no on does that.
你在开玩笑吗 没人会做这种事
I mean, a lot of people would have just done it for the cash.
很多人都会为收钱而办的
Really, it's true.
真的 就是这样
You're a badass.
你真是个小坏蛋
Never understood how kids
我永远都搞不明白小孩子
Get up in front of all those people and sing.
是怎麽可以站到那麽多人面前唱歌♥的
No, no. keep going.
不 不 继续唱
You got a captive audience right here.
你有个忠实的听众在呢
oh, my fucking god, that was brilliant.
我♥操♥啊 唱的真是太好了
I have no idea what you just said,
我完全不知道你刚刚说了些什麽
But I feel totally transformed.
但我觉得完全被震撼了
Come on, man.
别这样 老兄
What's your name?
你叫什麽名字
Sarah.
莎拉
I'm Cindy.
我叫辛迪
Good luck, kid.
祝你好运 孩子
Thanks for the ride, Jules.
谢谢你开车载我 朱尔丝
Any time.
随时效劳
You know, when you're far away from something,
话说 当你距离某样东西很远的时候
You can't tell how big it is.
你就无法判断它到底有多大
Not really, sweetie.
不一定 小可爱
I thought your plane was real.
我刚刚还以为你的飞机是真的呢
Yeah, right.
好吧
I did.
我真那麽以为的
What's your name?
你叫什麽名字
Ali.
艾丽
Can I fly your plane?
我可以玩一下你的飞机吗
No way, jose. this thing cost me, like, 300 bucks.
绝对不行 这玩意儿300多美金呢
Well, that's dumb. Maybe you're dumb.
真够蠢的 或许是你蠢才对
Maybe you're too old to play with toys.
或许你年纪太大 不适合玩玩具了
oh, and you're not?
你年纪就不大吗
I'm 17.
我17岁
So can I fly your plane or what?
我到底能不能玩一下你的飞机啊
It cost $308.75, to be exact,
准确价格是308.75美金
So no, you can't fly my plane.
所以 不行 你不能玩我的飞机
You can grab a beer, though, and watch.
不过你可以拿罐啤酒喝 在一边看著
I love beer.
我爱喝啤酒
That feels so good.
感觉好爽啊
Because I think you're all so evolved,
因为我觉得你们都进化了
And me, too, actually.
其实我也是
I've had to come so far, you know?
我一路走到现在真的很不容易
I mean, I had a nervous breakdown
杰克对我坦白说他是个异装癖之前
Before jack had came out to me as a cross-dresser,
我曾经精神崩溃过
And I went out-I was in my nightgown,
我跑出去了 就穿著睡衣
And I was just on the front lawn, and I was screaming.
我站在门前的草坪上 疯狂嘶吼
I mean, just a real--
那真的是...
Like something out of a movie, you know?
就像是电影中的情节一样
Like a real scene.
就像是真实的电影场景
And the neighbors were just laughing, and they loved it.
邻居们都在笑 他们很爱看这一幕
Jack does really well,
杰克混的真的很好
And, you know, people get really envious.
大家都嫉妒我们
I hate to do this, but-what?
我也不想这样 但是...
I'm wearing a wet bathing suit,
我身上穿著一件湿泳衣
And it's really chafing my ass.
把我的屁♥股♥擦得好疼
I'm gonna get diaper rash.
我都要患上尿布疹了
I got to air it out. I got to air it out.
我得通下风 我得通下风
Oh, god.
天啊
Doesn't it feel good?
好爽啊 不是吗
Get up here.
起来
Yes.
好爽
This is like caramel.
你头髮像焦糖色的
You are beautiful.
你真漂亮
You look like an Italian movie star.
你看著像个意大利电影明星一样
No. Yes. you are in Roma.
才不是 就是 你在罗马
like, on my balcony,
站在我的阳台上
Putting up my dirty laundry?
穿著我的髒衣服
no, like, you know, aristocracy,
不 你就像是贵族
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表