剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, that's your pussy. Where're you going?
是啊 是属于你的小洞 你要去哪儿
I'm gonna give Mike your pussy
我要把属于你的小洞献给麦克
So then Mike has Derek's pussy,
那样麦克就能享用德裡克的小洞了
'cause I'm the vessel for you guys...
因为我就是你们的容器
What? So that you have to be in this room,
什麽 所以你们一定要待在这个房♥间裡
Fucking each other... What?
互操 什麽
because that's... No.
因为那才是... 不
what you really want to be doing.
你们真正想做的
No. You really wanna be loving each other.
不 你们真的很想爱对方
That'll do it.
到此为止吧
This is your bitch.
这是你的女人
Is this the wrong one?
药搞错了吗
But why do I have to leave?
为什麽非要让我走人啊
Hello.
喂
I hope Mike's Okay. Is Mike Okay?
我希望麦克没事 麦克还好吧
Bye.
再见
Hello.
你好
I love your car.
我喜欢你的车
It's so pretty.
真的好美
I think this is what it must feel like to be in the womb,
我觉得在子宫中待著也是这种感觉吧
But you probably can't do this with your arms.
但在那裡面 你的手臂或许无法像这样伸展
You have such a pretty face.
你好帅啊
Where do you come from?
你来自哪裡
I come from Armenia.
我来自亚美尼亚
oh, is your whole family there?
你的所有家人都在那边吗
Yes. Are you sad about that?
是的 你为此感到伤心吗
Being alive is being sad.
活著就是悲伤
Can I have a candy bar?
能给我一块糖吗
Yes, of course.
当然可以
They're for customer, like you.
那些糖就是为你这样的客人准备的
My business card is back there, too.
我的名片也在后面
Maybe I can take you to the airport or something sometime, You know?
或许以后有机会 你可以联繫我送你去机场什麽的
Your name is Tigran.
你叫提格隆啊
You would just go and buy these candies
你是专门跑去买这种糖
Just for the people who ride in your car?
给乘你车的客人们享用的吗
Of course. I just go to the costco.
当然了 我去好市多买的
That is so incredibly nice of you
你人可真好
that you go all the way to the costco to buy us these candies.
竟然大老远跑到好市多去给我们买糖
And I am so sorry about the Armenian genocide.
我为亚美尼亚大屠杀事件感到惋惜
Thank you, Tigran.
谢谢你 提格隆
Listen, I hope you will give me five stars, eh?
听著 我希望你能给我5星好评
You got it!
没问题
Five stars, all the way.
5颗星 绝对的
Be careful.
当心点
Hi, daddy.
嗨 爸爸
You want to come visit me?
你想过来看我吗
Yes, now is the perfect time.
好啊 现在时间正合适呢
I would love that!
我很高兴
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表