剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Do you want one?
你想喝一杯吗
Yeah. it's perfect.
好啊 非常完美
How you doin'?
你还好吗
You look good.
你看上去不错
So you guys have been hangin' out?
你们最近在一起玩吗
Little bit. Yeah, what are you doing here?
小玩了一下 是啊 你到这儿来干什麽
oh, I just came over because I was feeling kind of down.
我过来是因为我心情有点低落
Seems my, uh-my kids abandoned me
因为我的孩子 在我人生之旅的
At a critical moment in my journey,
关键时刻抛弃了我
So I felt kind of down, I thought I would visit your mom,
所以我心情很低落 就想来看看你们的妈妈
Whom I trust.
我至少很信任她
I was up there on stage and I was,
我当时站在舞台上
I believe, trying to do my best.
我 尽量发挥最好的水平
We were there. We were there.
我们在场啊 我们都在啊
We were there. We were there.
我们在场啊 我们都在的
You weren't there. That row was clear.
你们都不在 那一排都空了
It was just at that very last--
只是到最后的时候...
I mean, it was-you were amazing. You were great.
你唱得棒极了 太赞了
oh, really, it was really, really--
是啊 真的很...
What did you like? Those wigs,
你们喜欢什麽 那个假发
And your makeup We rented those.
你们的化妆... 那是我们租的
I mean, you looked stunning. And your eyelashes.
看上去美翻了 还有你们的睫毛
Oh, my god. oh those were double eyelashes.
天啊 那些都是双层睫毛
Can we get on with it, honey?
我们可以继续说之前的正事吗
Ed is in a dire state. We've been talking about this.
埃德现在的状态很糟糕 我们一直在讨论这事
and I'm done. That's all there is to it.
我不想参与了 就那麽多吧
Your mom is done. Done with what?
你们的妈妈不想参与了 不想参与什麽
well, and that's why we invited you over here,
所以我们才把你们叫过来
So that you could have a chance to say goodbye.
那样你们就有个机会道别了
Wait, what does that mean? Is he about to die?
等等 那是什麽意思 他要死了吗
well, not now, but maybe sooner than we thought.
现在还不会 但或许比我们想象的要快
He's in a lot of pain,
他现在承受著巨大的痛苦
But we're gonna ease Ed into...the next transition.
但我们要让埃德 过度到下一个阶段
He's fine. He's exactly the same as always.
他挺好的 他一直就是这样的啊
I was just in there with him. He was smiling at me.
我刚刚进去陪他了 他还对我笑呢
He smiles, he blinks, he pisses, he shits.
他会笑 眨眼 撒尿 拉屎
You don't have any idea what his life is like.
你完全不知道他的生活是怎样的
I'm sorry, are you talking about his life or your life?
不好意思 你是在谈论他的生活还是你的生活啊
Because if you're done, that's fine,
因为如果你不想参与了 那也没事
But I don't think you get to decide when his is over.
但我觉得你无权决定他的生命该什麽时候完结
and your mom, her anxiety is through the roof.
你们的妈妈 非常焦虑
To get one of you three to even notice what's going on here
让你们三个当中的任何一个人注意到这边的情况
Is almost impossible.
似乎都是不可能的
We notice. You don't notice, sweetie.
我们注意到了 你根本没注意到 亲爱的
I do. I call her all the time.
我有啊 我经常给她打电话的
Do I not?
我难道没有吗
I don't want you to call me.
我想要的不是你打电话给我
I want you to be here.
我希望你能亲自来这裡
He's the only one who comes.
他是唯一一个亲自过来的人
She.
是她
No one else, not one of you. I come over
再无旁人了 你们一个都不来 我来了啊
I am cleaning the piss and the shit and the vomit,
我要清理他的屎 尿 呕吐物
And I sit here alone with him in front of the television,
我一个人坐在这裡面对著电视机
And I have nobody to talk to.
我连个说话的人都没有
We're here. Yeah, but your minds are elsewhere.
我们来了啊 是啊 但你们的心思早飞走了
He came over to be with me.
他是过来陪我的
She. I'm-I'm a she.
她 我是女字旁的
I'm a woman.
我是个女人
She takes care of me.
她照顾了我
I can't. Anymore.
我再也受不了了
I can't. I can't take--
我不行了 我受不了了
Look at me. Look at me.
看著我 看著我
It's either him or me.
不是他死就是我死
I think we should get the rabbi over here.
我觉得我们该把拉比请过来
I feel like we need some outside help.
我觉得我们需要一些外界的帮助
What do we need the rabbi for?
我们找拉比来干什麽啊
it's a big decision.
这是个重大决定啊
What, we're like religious Jews?
怎麽 我们现在成了信教的犹太人了吗
I'm gonna text her right now.
我现在就给她发短♥信♥
Why do you have the rabbi's number?
你怎麽会有拉比的电话号码
We've been hanging out.
我们最近有出去玩过
We're hanging out.
我们最近在一起玩啊
oh, my god. oh, my god, you're
天啊 天啊 你在...
oh, my god. Are you fucking the rabbi? Fucking the rabbi.
天啊 你跟拉比上♥床♥了吗 把拉比给操了吗
You're fucking the rabbi. You're fucking the rabbi?
你在跟拉比上♥床♥ 你在跟拉比上♥床♥
Mom. Mommy, it's-this is different.
妈 妈咪 这不一样
Mom, I love her for him.
妈 我觉得她很适合他
I do, too. But wait, I want to go on record
我也觉得 不过等等 我得声明一下
That I was the one who first said that
是我最开始先说
I thought she was fabulous for him.
我觉得她很适合他的
Right? but I called it.
对吧 但我早预料到了
I've never felt like this before.
我以前从未有过这种感觉
My god, I have to get out of here. Joshy.
天啊 我在这裡待不下去了 乔希
I know. like, goosebumps.
我懂的 浑身起鸡皮疙瘩
Als, what's the deal?
艾尔 怎麽了
Can you just leave me alone, please.
你们能让我一个人静一静吗
No. It's, like, totally insane in there.
不行 屋裡的情况实在是太疯狂了
I think we should all be there together.
我觉得我们应该待在一起才行
well, I'm not helping them do it, so--
我是不会帮他们做那事的
we're just helping by listening.
我们只要倾听就算是在帮忙了
No, you're helping by helping.
不 要实际的帮助才算是帮助
Okay, you know what? Everyone can't bail all the time.
好吧 任何人都不能每次都转身逃离
Okay, you know what? I'll just deal with it.
算了 我去面对吧
Yeah, go. Go take care of it.
好啊 去啊 去处理好那事吧
Go take care of killing Ed. oh, yeah, no, you relax.
去把埃德处理掉吧 不 你放鬆一点
You relax.
你放鬆点
You stay here and take care of yourself, als.
你就坐这儿照顾好你自己就行了 艾尔
As usual.
一如既往
Why are you being an asshole?
你为什麽要这麽混♥蛋♥啊
What's going on?
发生什麽事了
um, I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe something like you've been fucking syd,
或许跟你操了希德
And didn't think it was necessary to tell me about that.
却觉得不必告诉我这事有关
That. Yeah, that.
那事啊 是啊 就那事
Yeah, right.
好吧
Okay, sorry.
好吧 对不起
Look, it is not a big deal.
听著 那并没有什麽大不了的
She's my best friend, it's a big deal.
她是我最好的朋友 那就是件大事
Okay. I'm sorry.
好吧 我很抱歉
It's over. It's never gonna happen again.
我们已经结束了 以后再也不会发生了
Especially now, and I gotta tell you,
尤其是现在 我必须告诉你
I mean, I've been dying to tell you,
我是说 我一直心急火燎地想告诉你
Raquel and me, I'm in love.
拉奎尔和我 我陷入爱情了
Really? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
You're in love with the rabbi? Yeah.
你和拉比相爱了 是啊
You're in love.
你陷入爱情了
Thank you for telling me that.
谢谢你告诉我这事啊
Congratulations. I gotta go.
恭喜啊 我得走了
So I have four bottles of percocet
我有4瓶扑热息痛
From when I had the brachial cyst removed.
是我当年做鳃囊肿移除手术的时候开的药
And, you know, I can just grind it up and, you know--
我可以把那些药碾成粉末 然后...
four bottles does it?
4瓶就够了吗
Yeah, that's what they-that's what they say.
是啊 他们是这麽说的
It's, uh, it's enough. And you put it in--
那足够了 你只需要放进...
I'll grind it and put it in the I.V.
我会碾成粉末 放进输液瓶裡
All right, well, it looks like you did your homework.
看上去你做了一番研究嘛
Had to, we had to.
没办法啊 不得不研究
So we're-we're really doing this.
所以 我们真要做这种事了
We could have a wonderful shiva.
我们可以半个热热闹闹的服丧仪式
oh. a shiva.
服丧仪式
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表