剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
First time I came out to them, I said that I like girls.
第一次时 我说 我喜欢女孩
And the next time I came out to them,
第二次我对他们出柜时
I said that I was a boy.
我说 我是男孩
My mom still calls me Megan.
我妈妈依旧叫我梅根
Megan? What?
梅根 什麽
You look nothing like a Megan. Nothing.
你一点都不像叫梅根的 一点都不
I have so many questions.
我有好多问题
I'm afraid of being offensive.
我不想冒犯你
Let me guess, uh, the first question.
让我猜猜看 第一个问题
All right, so I'm a man with a vag.
好吧 我是个有阴道的男人
Awesome.
太酷了
I mean, that's awesome.
真的太酷了
You have basically experienced the world as two genders.
你简直是以两种性别体验了生活
That's incredible. You're like...
太了不起了 你简直是
gender enlightened.
"性别大师"
You know, you wouldn't believe
你无法想象
the shit that dudes say
男人以为没有女人在场时
when they think a woman isn't around.
说的那些话有多下流
I'm like a doubleagent. Oh, my god.
我就像是个双面特工 天呐
I don't know, and I want to know.
我无法想象 但我想知道
You don't really want to know. Where do you live?
你不想知道的 你住哪裡
Can I come over?
我可以去拜访你吗
Can I just interview you for a week?
可以给我一周时间採访你吗
Okay, I'm-- I'm confused.
听著 我 我有些困惑
I just want to clarify. I just--
我只是想把话说清楚
You're-- you're a dyke, right?
你是个女同性恋 是吧
No, I'm not a dyke. God!
不 我不是同性恋 天呐
This whole time you thought you were talking to a boring lesbian?
原来你一直觉得是在和一个无聊的女同聊天
Excuse me. Well, yeah. I mean I
有没有搞错 的确 我
You kind of give off those vibes, you know?
你多多少少会给人那种感觉 知道吗
No, no, I mean, politically,
不不 从立场上来讲
I'm basically a lesbian.
我算是个女同性恋
I see male privilege everywhere.
我眼裡有很多男性特权的不公现象
And, I mean, I would totally love to be a lesbian,
而我也很想做个女同性恋
but I'm not a dyke, I'm, like, really into dudes, you know?
但我不是个拉拉 我喜欢男人 知道吧
Like, dude, dudely-dude, dude.
男人 很有男人味的那种
Dudelydude. Yeah.
猛♥男♥ 是啊
Dudely dudes. Yeah.
男人味十足的 是的
Yeah. the dudlier the better.
是的 越有男人味越好
Manly, you like Manly.
你喜欢有男子气概的 男子气概
Yeah. What about you?
没错 那你呢
Do you like Dudes? No.
你喜欢... 男人吗 不
No. No, no.
不 不喜欢
Well, I like women. Yeah, right.
我喜欢女人 好吧
I mean, generally I usually go for, like, really,
一般来说 我喜欢那种
you know, like, really fem women,
非常 非常有女人味的女人
like, really, like,
就是那种
lipstick and heels and-- that kind of--
涂口红 穿高跟鞋 那种类型的
Yeah. You know, like, high fem.
好吧 就是那种很女人的女人
Not just fem, but high fem.
不只是女人 是很女人的女人
You know what I mean. Right.
你懂我的意思 我懂
Cool.
好
Yeah, let's go.
好了 来吧
Okay. You're all good?
好吧 你还好吗
Just relax. Breathe. I feel like I'm gonna faint.
放鬆 深呼吸 我要昏倒了
Act natural.
表现得自然些
Oh, yeah. Do I not look natural?
好 我看起来自然吗
Hello, sir. You look amazing.
你好先生 你看起来美极了
Hi, do you know where the ice-- ice machine is?
你好 你知道制冰机在哪裡吗
It's just right down there.
就在那边
Thank you. Okay. Thank you.
谢谢 好 谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
I can't run in these!
我穿这鞋跑不了
You're bad!
你太坏了
Sleepaway camp for cross-dressers.
为异装人士举办的露营活动
These are the happiest girls in the world.
她们真是全世界最幸福的女孩了
A beauty pageant.
竟然有个选美大会
Nails, a celebration.
美甲 欢庆
There is a beard cover seminar.
而且还有鬍鬚套讨论会
A tea dance.
以及茶舞会
Oh, my god. It sounds so fun.
天啊 听上去好有趣啊
We have to go.
我们一定要去参加
There's no way. I cannot go.
不行 我去不了
We I would love to go.
我们... 我很想去
I can't go. you can go,
我去不了 你可以去啊
It was hard enough for me to come here. I can't.
我能到这裡来已经很不容易了 我去不了
So take the next step. I can't get away for a week.
那就更进一步啊 我没办法离开一星期
you could get away. how could I do that?
你可以离开的啊 我要怎麽做才行
Just tell-- I tell-- I tell Shelly
就...我跟雪莉说
that I am going to a conference and I just go--
我要去参加一个会议 然后我就走人了
Accountants don't have conferences.
会计可不需要开什麽会
Stop! I can't!
别说了 我真不行
Two caesar salads.
两份凯撒沙拉
Enjoy, ladies.
好好享用 女士们
Enjoy, ladies.
好好享用 女士们
oh, my god. when is it?
天啊 什麽时候举办
It's in the fall. in the fall?
秋天的时候 只写了秋天吗
It is...Here it is. October 23rd.
在这儿写著 10月23日
ah, shit. what?
该死 怎麽了
Oh, it's my daughter's fucking bat mitzvah.
那天恰好是我女儿的成人礼
God damn it.
该死的
Hi, handsome. How are you?
嗨 小帅哥 你还好吗
Hi. I like your fuzz.
你好 我喜欢你的鬍鬚
Thanks. how big is your cock?
谢了 你的鸡巴有多大
I don't-- I don't know.
我 我也不知道
I'm-- I kind of want to just ask some questions.
我 其实只是想问几个问题
Ooh, you're kinky, honey.
哎呀 你可真古怪 宝贝儿
Seriously, a real question.
说真的 问个严肃的问题
A real question.
我也问个严肃的问题
You wanna be straight up my ass?
你想直接乾进我的屁♥股♥吗
No. No. No, no, no, no, no, no. No, no.
不 不 不 不要
You want a little peekaboo? No! Hey, hey, hey!
你想偷瞄一眼吗 不 别 停下
I do not want to-- I want to know, like,
我并不想...我只是想知道
When you knew that you were trans.
你什麽时候知道你是个跨性别者的
You're trans, right? Yes, honey.
你是个跨性别者 对吧 是的 亲爱的
I'm all woman. And I've got a cock to prove it.
我是个真女人 我有个鸡巴可以证明这一点
Do you like to dress up in women's clothes?
你喜欢穿女人的衣服吗
No! You want me to fuck you?
不 你想让我干你吗
I could do that -
我也可以做到的
Shabbat shalom.
安息日愉快
Come on in. Let me show you around.
快进来 我带你们参观下
oh, cool. Yeah.
真不错 是啊
This is really lovely.
真的布置得好有爱啊
It's pretty awesome. just getting started.
赞极了 才开始而已
I love it. Hope you don't mind.
我好爱 希望你别介意
Just a few minor changes. Thank you. For the wine.
就小改了一下 谢谢你们送的酒
I cannot believe you left this place.
我真不敢相信你竟然愿意离开这裡
Oh, you don't want to live in the Palisades.
你不会愿意住在帕裡赛德地区的
They-- they would chase our kind out with a stick.
人们会用棍棒把我们这种人赶出去的
They've only recently started letting in the jews.
他们是最近才开始接受犹太人的
You kept some of the books.
你们竟然留下了一些书
Yeah. Yeah. No, I love books.
是啊 我其实很喜欢书
Me, too. as a design element.
我也是 是作为设计元素而已
That television is huge.
那台电视机好大啊
Look at that.
瞧瞧那个
Yeah. it's great.
是啊 真棒
Tammy's stuff. I love it.
那是塔米的东西 我好爱
I'm sorry, dad. We just got--
我很抱歉 老爸 我们不得不...
You know, it's so fun for the kids in the summer.
孩子们夏天有了这个会开心得多
Yeah, movie night! It's gonna be great.
是啊 电影之夜 一定会玩得很开心的
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表