剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Joshy's on his way. oh, good.
乔希正赶过来 很好
What is this? What's all this?
这是什麽 这些箱子裡是什麽
oh, this is all I'm taking.
都是我要带走的东西
This is it? Yeah.
就这些吗 是啊
I mean, I just got up in the middle of the night, and I went,
我大半夜的突然醒来 然后我想著
you know, it's just stuff, right?
那些都只是身外物而已
All I need is a safe place to rest my keppie.
我只需要个安全的地方来度过馀生
Oh, it's Joshy.
是乔希来了
No, no. That's-- that's the moving truck.
不 不是 是...是路过的卡车
He'll be here soon.
他很快就会到的
Are you-are you sure you're Okay?
你确定你可以吗
coming out is coming out is coming out.
出柜就是要完全坦白 不过是坦白而已
I'm good.
我没事
Okay.
好吧
Love you.
爱你
Hey, dad, I'm here.
嘿 老爸 我来了
Dad?
爸
Dad! Yeah.
爸 我在
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你过来一趟
Sarah told me.
莎拉跟我说了
Listen, uh, can I get you some, uh, I don't know, tea?
听著 你需要喝一些...那什麽 茶吗
I have, uh, soda.
我这儿还有苏打水
I have water, I--I know that.
我还有水 我很确定
I'm not--I'm not making you late for work, am I?
你不会为了我待会儿上班要迟到吧
um, it's not the mill, dad.
我没那麽严格的上班时间 爸
oh, Okay.
好吧
Do you want to help me carry some of this stuff to the car?
你能帮我把这些东西搬上我的车吗
These? Yeah.
这些吗 是啊
Why didn't you tell me?
你之前怎麽没告诉我
What--what?
告诉你什麽
You smell like the perfume aisle at a sav-on in the philippines.
你浑身有著一股不可思议的香味
You've got a girlfriend.
你找了个新女友
Who is she?
是谁啊
Who--you're moving in with her?
你是要搬过去和她同居吗
It's--eh--it's complicated.
其实 说起来很複杂
Yeah, I'll bet it's complicated.
是吧 我猜也很複杂
You want this in your car?
你想把这个搬进你的车裡吗
Yeah, and if I can tell from the scent,
是啊 从这香味来判断
She's about 30 years younger than you and a bit of a freak.
她大约比你年轻30岁 而且是个欲♥女♥
Am I right? She's not a freak.
我说得对吗 她不是个欲♥女♥
That's last month's issue.
那是上个月的那期
You know, you--you could get a--a post office box.
其实你可以设个邮箱 寄过去的
uh, my wife does the bills.
我妻子负责查看各项账单
Mine too.
我妻子也是
Look at me. I'm--I'm full of bad advice.
瞧瞧我 我淨会出些馊主意
You know what you can do?
你还有个办法
You can just stick it in an issue of deck and patio or...
你可以买一本藏在建筑期刊中 或是
outdoor living magazine.
户外生活杂志中
I'm Mark. Mort.
我叫马克 我叫莫特
**inside you, the time moves*
*在你的内心 时光飞逝
**And she don't fade*
*她的青春不褪色
**The ghost in you, she don't fade*
*你体内的鬼魂 她不会褪去
Did you get it? Okay.
你买到了吗 是的
So who would like a charleston chew?
谁想吃咀嚼巧克力棒
ooh, me, please. All right.
我 我想吃 好的
Who wants a abba-zaba?
谁想吃夹心糖
I'll take that. You want that?
我想要 你要那个吗
I want the charleston chew.
我想要咀嚼巧克力棒的
No, you have too many cavities.
不行 你的蛀牙已经太多了
Trade you my abba-zaba.
我拿夹心糖跟你换
I don't like peanut butter. No!
我不喜欢吃花生酱 不要
No, stop it!
不要 别抢了
I don't want to hear a peep out of you.
我不想听到你们再发出任何一点声音了
Looky, looky, look. These are the moon rocks.
瞧啊瞧啊 这些都是"月石迷药"
Yeah, that looks like crack.
好吧 那看上去有点像快克
No, my friend gave them to me.
才不是 是我朋友给我的
She had some extra. They're amazing.
她有些多的 真的超强劲
They're supporsed to be better than E.
比摇头丸还高档呢
'cause they're like pure MDMA.
因为这些就像是纯淨的兴奋剂
Yeah, this shit sits in your spine.
好吧 这玩意儿会把你的脊髓液抽乾
No, no, no, no, no. That stuff is pure,
不不不 那是很纯淨的
And--and there's, like, a really easy comedown.
而且药劲下来了也很舒服
The government even gives it to Iraq vets
政♥府♥甚至把这发给从伊♥拉♥克♥回来的老兵呢
who are recovering from PTSD. It's like--
治疗他们的创伤后应激障碍 就像...
We should definitely do what the government does.
我们一定要响应政♥府♥号召才行
Uncle sam wants you to roll with Ali.
"山姆大叔"要你跟艾丽一起嗨起来
That's cute. could be fun.
真可爱 可能会很好玩的
Should we ask Mike?
我们要邀请麦克吗
Hey, Mike! Wanna get high with us?
嘿 麦克 你想跟我们一起嗨吗
What you got?
你有什麽货
What's up?
你还好吗
Hey, Josh. Hey.
你好 乔希 你好
Barry's looking for ya. He's in the conference room.
巴裡正找你呢 他在会议室
Okay.
好的
You got a sec? Um, I'm kind of in a hurry.
你现在有空吗 我还挺赶时间的
Ryan's here.
莱恩来了
we're gonna talk through the remaster with Kaya and Margaux.
我们要谈谈卡娅和玛歌♥的唱片母带重新处理问题
Yeah, yeah. No, this'll just be a minute.
好的 但我只需要耽误你一小会儿
Pop a squat, 'cause I want you to meet, uh, the Drug Mules.
先坐下吧 我想介绍你认识下"药驴乐队"
What's up? Hey, what's up?
你好 你们好
uh, I reached out to you about them a while ago.
我刚刚联繫过你 想事先介绍下他们
I caught them at south-by,
我是在西南偏南音乐节上发现他们的
and I just went ape balls.
我当时就相中了
It's totally your wheelhouse, by the way, brother.
他们的音乐绝对是你喜欢的类型 兄弟
um, I'm in the middle of setting up a tour right now.
我现在正忙著办巡演
So, I highly doubt I'm gonna have the time, you know?
我觉得我没那个时间来运作这支乐队吧
So actually, um, I'm gonna have Glenda
实际上 我会暂时负责格兰达
Wrangle Glitterish for a minute,
兰格和荧光乐队
Just a little moving and shaking real quick,
就是迅速做一些调整变化
And I'm gonna have you jump in with these guys,
我会让你来负责这些傢伙的
And, um, we'll talk about the details later, Okay?
我们稍后再谈具体细节 好吗
I think we're gonna talk about it right fucking now.
我看我们还是现在就谈吧 妈逼的
Is--is this about Kaya?
你这麽做是跟卡娅有关吗
What did she say to you?
她对你说了什麽
Because if she told you to fire me, I got a right to know.
因为如果是她让你开除我 那我有权利知道
Do you know what I'm talking about?
你明白我的意思吗
Sit down. Everything's actually totally chill.
坐下 现在一切情况都很好
Barry, what did she say?
巴裡 她说了什麽
Why don't you take a look at those bagels,
你们先去看看那些百吉饼吧
And you need to get to know... Hey, Barry.
你们需要迅速熟悉... 嘿 巴裡
that fruit salad real fast. Sit the fuck down.
那些水果沙拉 你他妈给我坐下
We're not having this talk right now.
我现在不会跟你谈这事儿的
What did she say to you?
她到底对你说了些什麽
She said she didn't feel fucking safe
她说她一点安全感都没有
Can we talk about it fucking later? She doesn't feel safe with me?
我们能晚点再谈吗 她跟我在一起没有安全感吗
Can we talk about this Fucking later, bro?
我们能晚点再谈吗 兄弟
What does that even mean?
那他妈是什麽意思
I'm the one that discovered Glitterish.
是我发掘了荧光乐队
I'm the one that was there
她们第一次在洛克希剧院
The night they played the roxy the first time,
演出的时候 陪在旁边的人是我
And you were the one who didn't want to sign them.
你当初根本不想签她们
I protected her from you... Dude.
我保护了她不被你的魔爪侵害 老兄
and now you're gonna fucking fire me from the--
你他妈逼的竟然要炒了我
Fuck that shit! Backbackbackback.
我♥操♥你妈逼的 退后 退后 退后
You just got fired, bro!
你被开除了 兄弟
I got a--an hour, a whole hour, just for you.
我有一小时时间 专门留给你的
I cancelled the Grubman thing. I just made up some bullshit.
我取消了跟格莱伯曼的预约 我就瞎编一些吧
So do you want to tell me what's going on?
你想告诉我你最近究竟是怎麽回事吗
I don't know--I'm just--I--
我也不知道 我只是...
It's, like, riddled with anxiety, lately.
就好像最近被焦虑笼罩著
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表